Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

 

----- Original Message -----

From: "cblackrun" <cblackrun@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:12 PM

Subject: [TruthorTradition] Re: Pastor Weiland/God hates Esau?


> How can you say God hates Esau?  That is just so false and one of the
> most ridiculous things I've seen yet in these chat rooms!  Please
> watch what you are saying.  If you really believe this you need to
> read the story again.
> Carla
>

> >> ----- Original Message -----
> >> From: "cblackrun" <cblackrun@>
> >> To: <TruthorTradition@yahoogroups.com>
> >> Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:52 PM
> >> Subject: [TruthorTradition] Re: Pastor Weiland/God hates Esau?
> >>
> >>
> >> >I just read the whole story again and have found know where in
the
> >> > scriptures of God hating Esau.  In fact it ends with Jacob and
> > Esau
> >> > coming together again in a manner of forgiveness.  You will
have
> > to
> >> > be the one to 'bring-it'... ei, the scripture you are
referring
> > to
> >> > about God hating Esau. If you can't prove it with scripture
then
> > you
> >> > are just making things up and talking off the top of your
head.
> >> > Carla

 

Today Carla writes:
Never once did I say God doesn't hate, in fact you know as well as I
do that I have said it more than once.  It is not in me to comment
on God hating a race, because what does it matter?  Nothing!

 

 

 

 

----- Original Message -----

From: "cblackrun" <cblackrun@yahoo.com>

Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 12:21 PM

Subject: [TruthorTradition] Re: God hates Esau?


> Wow, great effect how you wrote all the mean stuff in red. 
> Apparently you didn't read what I wrote, because we were talking
> about Esau, not sin.  And your scriptures, SO WHAT, that was only a
> taste of the judgement on the one who lives in sin.  yOU ARE STILL
> NOT MAKING A POINT HERE. 
>
> What is it you think God is going to do with races?  Saved or not
> saved, that is the question penned to you.  If you do not answer I
> will not talk anymore to you about this subject.
> Peace,
> Carla

 

 
 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party