Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

 

 

 

 

> "John Knight" <jwknight@polbox.com> wrote in message news:<vlPa9.14084$Ic7.1317648@news2.west.cox.net>...
>
> > This is the classic "negative knowledge" derived from women's intuition and
> > mass hysteria.
>
> There's no such thing as "negative knowledge" nor could there be...
>
> > You continue to believe exactly the WRONG thing, even long
> > after the facts have been presented.
>
> John, I've read all your posts.  You've never presented one, single
> fact.
>
> BTW, why don't you pay child-support?
>
> Get professional help for your delusions, John.
>
> -=Chive

 

John Knight is a troubled person.

It's kinda funny how it calls himself a Christian when he violates
every single Christian tenet and belief.

Poor guy needs professional help.

-=Chive

 

 

Bwahahaha!  Are you aware John, that YOU just constructed an
ad hominem argument?  Does that mean YOU are a liberal, John?

And btw, I did not posit an ad hominem argument.  I merely noticed
that you lack normal critical thinking skills, to the point where
you might require a psychiatrist.  Did you, btw, get to talk to
to a psychiatrist when you were in prison for failing to pay
child-support?

> Your rebuttal is stupid anyway, which may be why you threw in the ad
> hominem--to cover the deficiencies of your rebuttal.

It's not an ad hominem, John.  Look it up.  However, YOU did
construct an ad hominem argument when you wrote:

> Isn't it interesting how "liberals" always resort to ad hominems, even after
> they pretend to submit an articulate rebuttal?

That's an ad hominem argument, John.  Requesting that you visit
a psychiatrist is not an ad hominem argument, John.  It's an
observation on your state of mind.

> It's true that there are other factors involved

So you admit your entire argument is fallacious.

Therefore, your entire argument is FALSE.

HTH.

-=Chive

 

 

> "Michael Price" <nini_pad@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<3d6ce1fa$0$31147$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>...
> > "Chive Mynde" <are_chive_mind@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:c71e84dc.0208280212.73e8b83f@posting.google.com...
> > > "John Knight" <jwknight@polbox.com> wrote in message
> >  news:vlPa9.14084$Ic7.1317648@news2.west.cox.net...
> > >
> > > > 1962: Engel v. Vitale. The Court ruled that public
> > > > school officials could not require pupils to recite a slate-
> > > > composed prayer at the start of each school day, even if the
> > > > prayer was nondenominational and pupils who so desired
> > > > could be excused from reciting it, because such official
> > > > state sanction of religious unerances was an unconsitu-
> > > > tional attempt to establish religion.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This was called "BANNING SCHOOL PRAYER".
> > > >
> > > > It violated almost two centuries of "case law" to the contrary.
> > > >
> > > > It was 180 degrees out of synch with the spirit and intent of the US
> > > > Constitution, and of the dreams of our Christian Founding Forefathers.
> > > >
> > > > It was the STUPIDEST thing this country ever did.
> > > >
> > > > It was followed by a 98 point drop in SAT scores which left the US dead
> >  last
> > > > in 17 of 34 TIMSS subjects, more than a quintupling of our illigetemacy
> >  and
> > > > incarceration rates, and more than a doubling of the murder and divorce
> > > > rates.
> > >
> > > Questionable Cause: This fallacy occurs when an arguer gives
> > > insufficient evidence for a claim that one thing is the cause of
> > > another. You should recognize the following instances of Questionable
> > > Cause:
> > >
> > > o Post hoc fallacy: This fallacy occurs when an arguer assumes,
> > > without adequate reason, that because one event precedes another, that
> > > the first event was the cause of the second.
> > >
> > > o Mere correlation fallacy: This fallacy occurs when an arguer
> > > assumes, without adequate reason, that because two conditions or
> > > events regularly occur together, that there must be a causal
> > > relationship between them.
> > >
> > > o Oversimplified cause fallacy: This fallacy occurs when an arguer
> > > assumes, without sufficient evidence, that a single condition or event
> > > is the sole cause of some effect, when there are in fact other
> > > contributing causes.
> > >
> > >
> > > John, get thee to a psychiatrist.
> > >
> > > -=Chive
> > >
> > > Science is not belief, but the will to find out.
> >
> >   Don't you remember the old joke?  The lightbulb has to _want_ to change.
> > And
> > this dim bulb is perfectly happy to remain as he is.
>
> John Knight is a troubled person.
>
> It's kinda funny how it calls himself a Christian when he violates
> every single Christian tenet and belief.
>
> Poor guy needs professional help.
>
> -=Chive
>

 

 

 

> "John Knight" <jwknight@polbox.com> wrote in message news:<vlPa9.14084$Ic7.1317648@news2.west.cox.net>...
>
> > This is the classic "negative knowledge" derived from women's intuition and
> > mass hysteria. 
>
> John, there is no such thing as "negative knowledge" nor could
> there be...
>
> > You continue to believe exactly the WRONG thing, even long
> > after the facts have been presented.
>
> John, you've never presented any "facts".
>
> BTW, John, why don't you pay child-support?
>
> -=Chive
>
> Science is not belief, but the will to find out.

 

 

 

 

> "John Knight" <jwknight@polbox.com> wrote in message news:<vS7b9.17457$Ic7.1532869@news2.west.cox.net>...
> > "Chive Mynde" <are_chive_mind@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:c71e84dc.0208280212.73e8b83f@posting.google.com...
> > > "John Knight" <jwknight@polbox.com> wrote in message
> >  news:vlPa9.14084$Ic7.1317648@news2.west.cox.net...
> > >
> > > > 1962: Engel v. Vitale. The Court ruled that public
> > > > school officials could not require pupils to recite a slate-
> > > > composed prayer at the start of each school day, even if the
> > > > prayer was nondenominational and pupils who so desired
> > > > could be excused from reciting it, because such official
> > > > state sanction of religious unerances was an unconsitu-
> > > > tional attempt to establish religion.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This was called "BANNING SCHOOL PRAYER".
> > > >
> > > > It violated almost two centuries of "case law" to the contrary.
> > > >
> > > > It was 180 degrees out of synch with the spirit and intent of the US
> > > > Constitution, and of the dreams of our Christian Founding Forefathers.
> > > >
> > > > It was the STUPIDEST thing this country ever did.
> > > >
> > > > It was followed by a 98 point drop in SAT scores which left the US dead
> >  last
> > > > in 17 of 34 TIMSS subjects, more than a quintupling of our illigetemacy
> >  and
> > > > incarceration rates, and more than a doubling of the murder and divorce
> > > > rates.
> > >
> > > Questionable Cause: This fallacy occurs when an arguer gives
> > > insufficient evidence for a claim that one thing is the cause of
> > > another. You should recognize the following instances of Questionable
> > > Cause:
> > >
> > > o Post hoc fallacy: This fallacy occurs when an arguer assumes,
> > > without adequate reason, that because one event precedes another, that
> > > the first event was the cause of the second.
> > >
> > > o Mere correlation fallacy: This fallacy occurs when an arguer
> > > assumes, without adequate reason, that because two conditions or
> > > events regularly occur together, that there must be a causal
> > > relationship between them.
> > >
> > > o Oversimplified cause fallacy: This fallacy occurs when an arguer
> > > assumes, without sufficient evidence, that a single condition or event
> > > is the sole cause of some effect, when there are in fact other
> > > contributing causes.
> > >
> > >
> > > John, get thee to a psychiatrist.
> > >
> > > -=Chive
> >
> >
> > Isn't it interesting how "liberals" always resort to ad hominems, even after
> > they pretend to submit an articulate rebuttal?
>
> Bwahahaha!  Are you aware John, that YOU just constructed an
> ad hominem argument?  Does that mean YOU are a liberal, John?
>
> And btw, I did not posit an ad hominem argument.  I merely noticed
> that you lack normal critical thinking skills, to the point where
> you might require a psychiatrist.  Did you, btw, get to talk to
> to a psychiatrist when you were in prison for failing to pay
> child-support?
>
> > Your rebuttal is stupid anyway, which may be why you threw in the ad
> > hominem--to cover the deficiencies of your rebuttal.
>
> It's not an ad hominem, John.  Look it up.  However, YOU did
> construct an ad hominem argument when you wrote:
>
> > Isn't it interesting how "liberals" always resort to ad hominems, even after
> > they pretend to submit an articulate rebuttal?
>
> That's an ad hominem argument, John.  Requesting that you visit
> a psychiatrist is not an ad hominem argument, John.  It's an
> observation on your state of mind.
>
> > It's true that there are other factors involved
>
> So you admit your entire argument is fallacious.
>
> Therefore, your entire argument is FALSE.
>
> HTH.
>
> -=Chive
>
> Science is not belief, but the will to find out.

 

 

 

> On 29 Aug 2002 00:40:20 -0700, are_chive_mind@yahoo.com (Chive Mynde)
> wrote:
>
> >
> >As some have already stated, he has been in jail for refusing to pay
> >child-support.  This may explain his transferaence in the form of
> >racism, misogyny, and bigotry.
> >
>
> There is nothing lower than a father that refuses to take care of his
> children.
>
> Jeff George
> Soy El Diablo Gringo Supremo (Loco)
> I am a common cunning linguist, a master of many tongues.
> I'm not just a drug addict, I play one on TV.

 

 

 

 

> "Michael Price" <nini_pad@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<3d6ce28f$0$31147$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>...
> > "Chive Mynde" <are_chive_mind@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:c71e84dc.0208280200.1e1cb585@posting.google.com...
> > > "John Knight" <jwknight@polbox.com> wrote in message
> >  news:BA_a9.15531$Ic7.1464751@news2.west.cox.net...
> > >
> > > > Strong's is a reference point, not an authority.
> > >
> > > A reference point for whom?
> > >
> > > > The Holy Bible is the authority.
> > >
> > > What is the "Holy Bible", John?  The Gnostic Gospels?
> > > Is it what you say it is?
> > >
> > > Clearly, Yeshu did not have access to your "Holy Bible".
> > > Nor did he need to...
> > >
> > > And, what kind of authority is it?  Your authority?
> > >
> > > > When the two conflict, the Holy Bible is the authority.
> > >
> > > The only conflict you will find, is the conflict between the
> > > words of your "Holy Bible" and your actions.
> > >
> > > > That's not too difficult to understand, is it?
> > >
> > > It's quite easy, actually.  Anyone who bothers to waste their
> > > precious time reading your meaningless posts, can tell that
> > > you're a hypocritical, ignorant moron who hasn't a clue about the
> > > "bible".
> > >
> > > You are, however, an avid racist and a delusional nutcase.
> > >
> > > HTH.
> > >
> > > -=Chive
> > >
> > > Science is not belief, but the will to find out.
> >
> >   Dammit Knight!  Now you've gone and made me agreee with Chive!   That
> > pisses me off!
>
> As I have repeatedly stated, I am not interested in whether or not
> somebody agrees or disagrees with me. 
>
> I am however, interested in the motivation for John's delusions.
>
> As some have already stated, he has been in jail for refusing to pay
> child-support.  This may explain his transferaence in the form of
> racism, misogyny, and bigotry.
>
> -=Chive

 

 

 

> "Nemesis" <judgedredd@ij.net> wrote in message news:<akiga8$1du$1@news1.ij.net>...
> > "Chive Mynde" <are_chive_mind@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:c71e84dc.0208280200.1e1cb585@posting.google.com...
> > > "John Knight" <jwknight@polbox.com> wrote in message
> >  news:BA_a9.15531$Ic7.1464751@news2.west.cox.net...
> > >
> > > > Strong's is a reference point, not an authority.
> > >
> > > A reference point for whom?
> > >
> > > > The Holy Bible is the authority.
> > >
> > > What is the "Holy Bible", John?  The Gnostic Gospels?
> > > Is it what you say it is?
> > >
> > > Clearly, Yeshu did not have access to your "Holy Bible".
> > > Nor did he need to...
> > >
> > > And, what kind of authority is it?  Your authority?
> > >
> > > > When the two conflict, the Holy Bible is the authority.
> > >
> > > The only conflict you will find, is the conflict between the
> > > words of your "Holy Bible" and your actions.
> > >
> > > > That's not too difficult to understand, is it?
> > >
> > > It's quite easy, actually.  Anyone who bothers to waste their
> > > precious time reading your meaningless posts, can tell that
> > > you're a hypocritical, ignorant moron who hasn't a clue about the
> > > "bible".
> > >
> > > You are, however, an avid racist and a delusional nutcase.
> >
> > The funny thing about the Bible is that two people can read the same passage
> > and get entirely different things from it.
>
> Pure nonsense.  The purpose of a written traditon (as opposed to an
> oral tradition) is to prevent such a thing from happening.  The bias
> that you speak of finds its roots in the cultural paradigms and prejudcies
> of those who are reading the document.
>
> > It was mean to be that way.
>
> That is complete and total nonsense. 
>
> Please, get help for your delusions.
>
> -=Chive
>
> Science is not belief, but the will to find out.

 

 

 

> "John Knight" <jwknight@polbox.com> wrote in message news:<vlPa9.14084$Ic7.1317648@news2.west.cox.net>...
>
> > This is the classic "negative knowledge" derived from women's intuition and
> > mass hysteria.
>
> There's no such thing as "negative knowledge" nor could there be...
>
> > You continue to believe exactly the WRONG thing, even long
> > after the facts have been presented.
>
> John, I've read all your posts.  You've never presented one, single
> fact.
>
> BTW, why don't you pay child-support?
>
> Get professional help for your delusions, John.
>
> -=Chive
>
> Science is not belief, but the will to find out.

 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party