The Feminist Social Disease
Or, Searching For the Positive Side of Feminism
One century after American women gained legal rights, which
"corrected" the complaint of the feminists at Seneca Falls in 1848, they have
gained nothing and lost much. Marriage, family, and children have been trivialized, 36
million future American citizens were tossed in the human trash dump of abortion, and
feminists can point to absolutely nothing with pride and say: "It was all worth
complaint in Seneca Falls was: "He has made her, morally, an
irresponsible being, as she can commit many crimes, with impunity, provided they be done
in the presence of her husband. In the covenant of marriage, she is compelled to promise
obedience to her husband, he becoming, to all intents and purposes, her master - the law
giving him power to deprive her of her liberty, and to administer chastisement."
What self-respecting American
man in his right mind would have accepted such an absurd complaint? Which man who
voted to "remedy" this condition didn't intuitively know that ignorant women
making such a spurious complaint would start a process which would increase the divorce
rate America's mothers by fifty fold, would increase the rate at which women are raped 50
fold and the rate at which they are murdered ten fold, would increase the rate at which
their husbands and fathers and sons are imprisoned ten fold?
What is wrong with American men today
that they don't see the tragedies set in motion by giving women legal rights?
Consider what has happened just recently as the result of accelerated
efforts on the part of feminists to expand their legal rights.
Since the 1960s:
- Fatherlessness octupled to 48% and
feminists can't even detect a problem.
- Divorce doubled to the highest rate in the
- Murder tripled to one of the highest rates
in the world.
- Murders resolved decreased from 92% to 64%.
- The dollar declined by three quarters (per
Consumer Price Index), and by ten fold by the gold standard (from $38/oz to $380/oz).
- More was spent on welfare than the value of every Fortune 500
corporation and every acre of farm land, combined.
- Autos supplied by U.S. manufacturers declined from 60% to 20% of the
- Prison inmates increased ten fold to
a rate five times China and South Africa, making American men one third of the men in the
world behind bars.
- Sexual assault convictions increased ten fold to two thirds of the
- DNA proved that one third of convicted men were
- Suicide by men increased to five times that
- Government spending doubled to 42 cents of each wage dollar, while it
remained at 24 cents in Japan
- The average body weight of an American increased 29 pounds.
Since the 1970s:
- GDP per worker decreased two thirds by the gold
- Public Debt increased 9 fold to $5.9 trillion,
consumer debt increased to $1.2 trillion, and housing debt increased to $3.9 trillion.
- The U.S. became the largest debtor nation in world history with an
average net worth per household of a *negative* $77,000.
- Interest payments on the debts increased to greater than the gross
savings rate of 15% of GDP for the first time since the Great Depression, yet Japan
continued to save 33% per year with no debts.
- Gross savings decreased from $11
trillion to zero as Japan's increased to $22 trillion.
- 36 million babies were aborted.
- The "drug war" precipitated a 45% increase in cocaine use.
- Violent crime increased 560%, illegitimate births increased 419%, and
single-parent households increased 3000% (source: The Guardian).
- Criminal Justice System expenditures increased ten fold to $360
billion and now exceed national defense by $100 billion.
- The trade deficit, once in the black, increased to $173 Billion in
- Drunk driving arrests increased five fold to 1.6 million per year and
the rate of men behind bars for DUI exceeds the total incarceration
rate for all crimes in many countries.
- The motor vehicle fatality rate increased from 30% lower than
Germany's to 45% higher.
- Health services costs increased eight fold to 14% of GDP even though
many nations with 4 year longer life expectancies spend only 6% of GDP.
- The paperwork required to meet government regulations in health care
consumes 3% of GDP.
- Alcohol consumption decreased 18% which
costs 35,000 lives/year.
- SAT scores declined 98 points and the US is
DEAD LAST in more TIMSS subjects than any other country.
- The amount of time PER DAY that children watch TV increased from 5
hours to 7 hours.
- US banks in the Top 40 World Banks declined from 22 to 1(with assets
of $120 billion) as the number of Japanese increased to 24 (with assets of $5,000
- The number of lawyers increased to 60 times that of Japan as the
number of engineers declined to less than a quarter of Japan.
- The ratio of manufacturing employees to government employees declined
from 2.5:1 to less than 1:1
That feminism left our daughters DEAD LAST in the world in both TIMSS Math and Physics,
with a statistical zero percent of them able to answer the simplest questions, questions
which up to 80% of 12th grade girls in other countries were able to answer, is a monument
to one of the largest catastrophes in human history.
It also means that they are utterly incapable of understanding, much less evaluating,
the above summary of their accomplishments, that they are unable to respond to anything
more complex than a sound byte, that a President's personality and not his principles rule
their lives, that they can't even understand how affirmative action ruined one of the
world's once most competitive economies, that destroying our economy also reduced their
quality of life.
People who don't have the capacity to understand this much cannot understand how
destroying a father like Robert Lindsay Cheney, Jr., will destroy
their own society. And if they don't have the capacity to understand what it takes
to protect their own society, then they have lost the moral authority to possess legal
American women don't have this capacity.
Email the Fathers'
Become a Signatory to the FATHERS' MANIFESTOsm