Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: jfinkel@speakeasy.net
Subject: Cease and Desist request
Reason: Post by non-member to a members-only list
Received: Fri Jun 11 19:18:21 2004

John August,



On 27 October 2003 I gave public, legal notice that I was to be removed from
all correspondence from Mr. John Knight and the Christian Party.



I hereby reiterate this demand that you remove me from your personal
correspondence. If you fail to do this, I will contact PenTeleData, Inc,
which appears to be your ISP, and send an abuse report to them
(abuse@ptd.net). For your information, PTD's Acceptable Use Policy is quite
explicit (http://www.ptd.net/POLICIES-COM.html):



Unsolicited E-mail: The mailing of unsolicited, unwelcome and undesirable
e-mail (Spam) to one or more users or newsgroups, is strictly prohibited by
PTD and may subject the customer to immediate and permanent termination of
the customers account.



This is the only notification you will receive from me, and you are hereby
requested to consider this a public, formal, and legal request to cease and
desist sending me email of any kind.



Other recipients of this notice are being sent a copy because they appeared
in the internet header of the message from John August that was sent to me
on 11 June 2004. I do not wish to correspond with any of you. You are only
receiving this copy because your name appeared in the original message's
internet headers. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused
you.



Sincerely,

Joel R Finkel

 

 

 

The REAL crime against humanity is the Talmud.

We need to make Talmud Denial a crime, too.

http//christianparty.net/talmud.htm 

 

At 0107 AM 10/26/2003 -0600, "Joel Finkel" finkel@sd-il.com  wrote

Yet another set of lies. I could go through the bible, of course, lift things out of context, put them in a list, and prove, in exactly the same manner, that it is a hateful document.

You are nothing but a pathological hate monger and a scoundrel. But I am not telling you anything that you do not already know.

You have already declared that your religious beliefs command you to hate. Evidently, your moral ethics permit you to lie, as well, for you do it with great regularity and pride. In the service of your god, you spread not only hate, but lies. You bear false witness against others. But I suppose if they are not Israelites it is permissible to do so. You condemn the Talmud for supposedly preaching this (although it doesn t), yet you do it yourself with great aplomb.

You are a sickness of the human spirit the very heart of darkness. As I read the pages of your web site, I begin to glimpse the depths to which the soul of man has fallen. The depravity of your beliefs is hard to fathom. It is as if atropine had been injected directly into your spirit. You already walk the earth as a dead man.

You are trapped within the labyrinth of your precious Bible. From it you will never again emerge, nor see the real sun, nor the real moon, nor another real human face. With your own hands, you have already plucked out your own eyes. You will not even be able to weep for your own soul. And no one will weep for you.

For you are beyond pitiable. You are despicable.

No one will put flowers on your grave. You will be forgotten. Forever. Gone.

-Joel Finkel

horizontal rule

 

This misleading, erroneous, "racist" statement from jew Finkel, after having already been presented all the facts of the Holy Bible a person needs to comprehend it, proved once and for all that his race, the jews, already expelled from 86 nations before us, finally expelled from Germany at great pain, expelled from Russia and France as this is written, who by their mere presence ripped the economic and cultural fabric of this putative Christian nation in half, are literally and figuratively incapable of comprehending even the first and most basic tenet of the Holy Bible.

What two billion Christians around the world and 279 million Christians in the US read as love, and facts, 13 million surrilous jews around the world and 6 million in the US interpret as hate, and lies.

To all 13 million jews in the world, no matter where they are, regardless of which society they're sucking the blood out of, "the labyrinth of []our precious Bible", written only for the house of Israel, is nothing but "depravity", "dead man" who "plucked your eyes out", "beyond pitiable", and "despicable".

How's it even possible to explain how two different races of people, both of whom appear to be "white" [using Joel's vernacular] have such a contradictory perception of the same Word of God from the Holy Scripture?

Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Joh 8:48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

 

Because of his detailed replies, we know that jew Finkel heard every word, and that he didn't understand a single one of them.

How can this huge gulf between Israelites and jews ever be bridged?  It cannot.  It would be easier to build a bridge from New York to London with toothpicks than it would be to come to an agreement with jews like Finkel that's worth the paper it's written on.

The body of Israel cannot survive if the cancer is not removed first and such blasphemy of the holy spirit ends.

Exile all jews.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 0715 PM 10/27/2003 -0600, Joel Finkel wrote

John Knight,

 

This is your second notice.

 

I have now twice sent a message to christianparty@cox.net with the single word, UNSUBSRCRIBE, in the Subject line.

 

You are hereby formally and legally requested to remove the email address, finkel@sdi.com, from your email list. Failure to do so may result in legal action against you and against your service provider, Cox Communications, Inc., of Atlanta, Georgia.

 

Sincerely,

Joel R Finkel

 

 

 

This gets more deliciously absurd every minute.  I cannot decide if I am in a painting by Jackson Pollock painting, Dali, or Miro.

 

There is no controversy about the existence of King David, and there is no controversy about the existence of races.  There IS a mental problem with jews that has haunted you since day one, which is that you are infinitely incapable of comprehending God's Word, a single writing of the Israelites, the Torah and the Holy Bible, and both the Hebrew and English languages.

There most certainly is a controversy within archaeological scholars.  You are simply speaking about your religious beliefs, which have nothing to do with physical reality.  Religion is faith, not material truth.  This is what makes religion important in one way and material truth important in another way.  Most people have little trouble keeping them separate, yet integrating the two successfully in their daily lives, just as most people understand that when an actor in a movie gets shot, he is not really dead.


This is why 86 nations before us exiled you forever.  This is why, as your fellow jews claim, 95% of the world "hates jews".  This is why our current poll shows that 85% of Americans, if given the initiative on a ballot, would vote to exile you to
Madagascar.

I looked at your “current poll.”  It is not a scientific poll and is of no statistical significance whatsoever. 


It's easier to talk to a tree than to a jew.

 

That, of course, depends entirely on whether you are talking nonsense or not.


Arnold agrees that the term "jew" was a pejorative term in the Holy Bible referring to the MONGRELS who came out of Babylon, not the pure Israelites.  Arnold speculates that the term "jew" today is not a pejorative term, but according to your OWN writings, it IS a pejorative term, to 95% of the world's population (with 151 of 153 nations and 3,000 NGO's at the UN conference in Durban AGREEING uninaterally that the current "nation of Israel" is a "racist", "terrorist", "apartheid" state).

You jews have nothing to do with Ephraim, other than to claim that you are mongrel descendants of a few Ephraimites who MAY have miscegenated with Canaanites, Edomites, Hittites, Moabites, Egyptians, or other niggers.

One of the three authors of Pentateuch probably combined two previous documents, one of which contained stories from the northern region that emphasized the tribe of Ephraim, and one of which contained stories from the southern region that emphasized the tribe of Judah.  They were carefully merged to provide a single, unified history so that all the people could declare a common heritage.

 

At Durban, there was no agreement that Judaism or Jews are racist.  The discussion was strictly about Zionism.  Neither Zionism nor Israel represents the Jewish people, even though each claims to do so.  Political Zionism was opposed by the overwhelming majority of world Jewry until the 1940s, and it is still opposed by many all over the world, including within Israel. 



You jews think your Rabbis are gods, according to your Talmud.  The God of Israel has NOTHING to do with the Talmud.  Your universalist [read: jew] view that the God of Israel is the same "single god [Who] created all people in the same image" is disputed by Genesis, which makes a distinction between God's holy people [Adamites] who were "formed", and "man" who was merely "created".

You reveal an utter ignorance of Judaism.  Not only do Jews not consider rabbis as gods, we have a very long tradition of rising up against our rabbis and their conservative poppycock.  Out prophetic tradition is deep, and we have never taken the Talmud as the work of gods, but as the work of people, sometimes seriously flawed people. 

 


Gen 1:27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen 2:7  And the LORD God formed Adam of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

 

In 1:27 you emphasize the word “own” and in 2:7 the word “of.”  Mazel tov.

 

Notice that in 1:27 I could emphasize the word “man” and in 2:27 I could emphasize the word “man.” 

 

In other words, in 2:27, Adam is a MAN, who became a living soul.  And, according to 1:27, God created MAN in his OWN image.

 

Therefore, MAN = ADAM = MAN = God’s image.  What is your exact problem?  What, precisely, is the difference between being created and being formed?  And, if there is such a huge difference, why cannot we discern any biological, physiological, neurological, or supernatural differences between the descendents of so-called “man” and so-called “Adam”?  You’d think that if there were a difference between being “formed” and “created” there would be some mighty profound differences!  But even with a lot of equipment no one has found any.

 

 



Less than a third of today's population are God's holy people [read: descendants of Jacob, with whom God made an "everlasting covenant"]:

And I will establish my covenant between me and thee [Abraham] and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen 17:7

Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, 1Ch 16:16-17

Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant: Psa 105:9-10

It is a *racial* covenant, Joel.  It applies to only ONE race.

I get it!  You mean the “race” that came from Adam, as opposed to the “race” than came from “man”?


By definition, no jew can be an heir to this everlasting covenant, because jews are mamzers whose ancestors violated God's Law.

Oh, because some of the descendents of “Adam” had children with the descendents of “man”?



>
> Other than that, even family names mean little.  Within my family there is a
> paternal name of Asher, but I hardly take this to mean a direct descent from
> only that tribe! The tribal distinctions were erased thousands of years ago.
> The descendents, however, were not.
>

1.      Ephraim.....United States

2.      Asher.....Sweden

3.      Manasseh.....Great Britain

4.      Gad.......Italy

5.      Judah........Germany

6.      Reuben....Holland

7.      Simeon.......Spain

8.      Issachar..Finland

9.      Naphtali.....Norway

10. Dan.......Denmark, Ireland, Scotland

11. Zebulun......France

12.  Benjamin..Iceland

 

Fantastic!  Exactly how did these tribes get distributed?  Did they walk?  Long way to Iceland!  I sure hope they brought lunch.



One of the most irritating habits of you stupid jews is that you always "think" that when someone disagrees with you that they "hate" you.

 

Admittedly, this is outrageous behavior on your part, but there's a big difference between being enraged and "hating" someone, at least from a Holy Bible perspective.

Well, sir, you have quoted enough scripture encouraging people to hate me.

 

This is a LIE.  95% of the genetically pure descendants of Jacob [read: Israelites] left "Palestine" long before the remnant was taken captive by Assyria and Babylon, which was long, long before the ancestors of today's "Palestinians" arrived.  There's no doubt that Palestinians today are mamzers, and there's not a shred of evidence that a single one of them has an Israelite as an ancestor.

I need to know: When did this group of genetically pure descendents of Jacob leave Palestine?  How did they get to the disparate places they settled?  Where is your biblical reference? 

 


Jeremiah was buried in Kells, Ireland, 2,584 years ago, and his genetic cousins were there long before that.
http://christianparty.150m.com/jeremiah.htm

Your page is unavailable.  But this claim is all the more reason to ponder the genetic purity old Jeremiah’s descendents.  For the Celts arrived from elsewhere.  And many things point to their origin the region of the Black Forest.  And many things point to a long history during which they migrated and expanded throughout much of Europe.


Where is your evidence that God's holy people disobeyed God's law and miscegenated with the ancestors of today's Palestinians?

My claim is that many Palestinians are descended from ancient Jewish clans that had never left the region, but that converted to both Christianity and Islam over the millennia.  Forced conversion to Islam of entire Jewish clans is documented.  There are old Jewish clan names among Christian Palestinians today.  There is nothing particularly remarkable in this claim.  It is not like I’m claiming that a genetically pure tribe walked to Iceland, or anything.



The Greeks who built the Parthenon 2,500 years ago looked exactly like Hannibal, who looked like a Norwegian.  The sawed off little runts in Greece today look and think like Mexicans, and can't even repair the Parthenon, much less build an equivalent structure.
http://christianparty.150m.com/hannibal.htm


The Greeks did not build the Parthenon, of course.  They used slave labor.  They used slave labor for everything, from sex to warfare.  Spartan society collapsed for exactly this reason.  They didn’t even reproduce in enough numbers to replace themselves.


Do you think this might be due to miscegenation with muds in that part of the world?

 

Are you actually suggesting that today’s Greeks could not build a structure like the Parthenon, whereas 2,500 years ago people could?  I see.  Let me get this right.  I guess your saying then that the pure-bread people there, 2,500 years ago, could have been building modern day structures, if they had only wanted to.  After all, they were so much smarter than the people are today.



You evidently don't deny that there are half a billion descendants of Abraham through Ishmael who are Arabs, right? 

 

Yes, I deny that Arabs are descended from Ishmael.  I find the whole proposition quite ludicrous.  It is a religious myth, which has its own religious truth, but has no bearing on material truth.


Where do you think the half a billion to a billion descendants of Abraham through Jacob might be today?

I sincerely doubt that there was ever a human being named Abraham who had a son named Jacob and a son name Ishmael.  Again, the religious truth of this fanciful tale has no correlation with actual material history.  An actor truly gets shot in a movie, but in real life he is not dead.

 


Could they be the ones who follow the Torah and the Holy Bible?

 

Many people follow many religious teachings to various extents.  The Karaite Jews still, to this day,  follow the commandments of the Torah as they interpret them, and absolutely refute the interpretation of the rabbinates (the Talmud).  Some Hassidic Jewish sects, for example Neturi Karta, interpret the Torah in such a way as to strictly—and at times violently—oppose the Zionist attempt to rebuild a Jewish state. 

 

It is not up to me to tell other people how they should or should not interpret any religious myth.  That is a personal choice.

 

Compared to jews, Arabs are brilliant.  The two wealthiest nations in the world per capita are Arab nations, Kuwait, and Qatar, whereas "Israel" is a morally and financially bankrupt "nation" which would be an oil slick in the Mediterranean the day two CHRISTIAN nations (the US and Germany who collectively provide 35% of Israel's GDP in the form of welfare--oops, I mean "foreign aid" and "war reparations") wise up.

Kuwait and Qatar are not the wealthiest per capita because they are run by brilliant Arabs.  What an ignorant statement.  Kuwait, which is a fake state carved out of Iraqi territory, is wealthy because of its natural resource: oil, which lies only feet below the thin earth’s crust.  Qatar, which is also a fake nation, is wealthy because it is the major shipping port in the region for oil and because the U.S. pours billions of dollars into it so it can be converted into the largest U.S. military base outside of the United States.

 

Would you please get a clue?  Arabs are no more or less brilliant than any other people on the planet.  The Palestinians, however, have a reputation within the Arab world being among the smartest and most educated.  They have the largest number of advanced degrees per capita than any other Arab group.  Interestingly, like Jews, most of them are Semites.

 


Every Muslim nation has very low crime, incarceration, divorce, homicide, and drug abuse rates, whereas every state the jews ever touch end up with the world's worst social and economic statistics.

 

Are you saying that Finland and Sweden are among the world’s worst in social and economic statistics?  Jews are there, you know.  Oh, by the way, Jews have lived in almost every Muslim nation, save for the most populated, Indonesia.  It didn’t seem to harm their crime rate, as you, yourself, have just indicated.  In fact, the crime rate in France is going up not with the influx of Jews, but with the influx of poor Muslim immigrants from north Africa.  This seems to contradict your argument entirely.




It's doubtful that Italians, who are the Tribe of Gad, ever miscegenated with niggers.  Even they obeyed God's law prohibiting abomination.  If they had, they'd have kinky hair, not merely curly hair.

No, it is almost certain that the Romans brought into Italy genetic material from every place they conquered, which was vast.  The are many descendents of Africans who have curly hair.  Therefore, the actual living evidence contradicts your claim that Italians would necessarily have kinky hair if African genetic material had been introduced to their gene pool.



You missed Spain, which is the Tribe of Simeon, and they DID miscegenate with Moors, blacks, and jews, which is why they're not welcomed in the rest of Europe, and why in the US they're called "Hispanics" who recognize themselves as a different race than "non-Hispanic Whites".

 

People from Spain are not called Hispanics in the U.S.  They are called Spaniards, just as they are called anywhere else.  Hispanic is a generic term for people show are descended from both Spaniards and indigenous American Indians. 


Based on their inputs, it's doubtful that they support or believe in God's Law in any manner, particularly the one against miscegenation.

 

Well, of course, few people do.  In fact, almost no one.


The Celts were Israelites.  The Gaelic language is spoken *precisely* as ancient Hebrew was spoken.  Phoenician, Gaelic, and Hebrew are almost identical, which is to be expected, because it was the language which was commonly spoken in trade.

I know of know historical evidence whatsoever that Gaelic is directly related to Hebrew.  In fact, some linguists suggest that old Gaelic had a SVO order while ancient Hebrew had a VSO order.  That there are certain commonalities in phonemes and words is not at surprising.  After all, the very world “alphabet” comes from the names of the first two letters of the Hebrew alphabet, aleph, bet. 

 

While there are some intriguing commonalities in customs between Gaelic society and Eastern European Jewry (dances, for example), the connection between the Gaels and a genetically pure group of Israelites is remarkable tenuous.  These commonalties are much more likely explained by the simple migration of a people (the Gaels) who picked up cultural elements from the societies with whom they intermingled along the way.  Such things were happening all the time in the cultural crucible of Europe.  


It has nothing to do with yiddish.

 

So who said anything about Yiddish?  Yiddish is a purely Ashkenazi language that developed side by side with German, into which both Spanish and Italian words were injected.


 

>
> Attila the Hun, now there was a character!  The Huns sure spread their
> genetic material around!  Makes it all the more amazing that there could be
> as many as 200 million pure White Christian descendents of a few real Jews
> right here in the U.S.!  It really blows my mind.  Just imagine.  200
> million, you say!  Now just how did they all get here exactly?  Where were
> they all hiding all these millennia that they were able to keep their
> genetic material so pure?
>

Simply by following God's Law:

Deuteronomy 23:2
A mamzer shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD

And you think that Attila the Hun and his cast of characters cared much about that as they raped and pillaged their way across the land?

 

 

 

>
> By the way, since you are such a huge fan of Deuteronomy, I suggest you read
> 23:7.
>

>
>
Joel R Finkel
>

Now, why on Earth would you think we haven't read that, Joel?  And why don't you compare it with Deuteronomy 23:3 and tell us all what YOU, as an expert on mongrelization and a mamzer, believe it means?:

Deuteronomy 23:7 
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

I suggest that you are filled with hate.  You use pejoratives to describe everyone who is not, by your singular definition, a purebred.  You quote scripture that encourages people to hate.  Despite biblical admonitions otherwise, you hold children responsible for the “transgressions” of their parents.  You clearly abhor Jews, or what to you are fake Jews.  You call me an Edomite, or at least suggest I am one by accusing me of writing like one.  

 

Yet here is a Commandment that tells you not to hate an Edomite, for he is thy brother.  What means this: is thy brother?  This can only mean one thing: has the same parent, or, at least, in a paternalistic society, the same father, the same maker, the same creator, the same shaper, the same “former,” as in “the one who came before” and as in “the one who formed.” 

 

It is a Commandment to you not to abhor your brother, even if you think he is not genetically pure.

And now I would like for you to please explain to me the following passages from your beloved Deuteronomy (21:10-14)

 

When you go to war against your enemies and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.  Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured.  After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.  If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes.  You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.

 

This says to me that it is perfectly acceptable to have children with women who are not members of the tribe if certain rules are followed.  Many Orthodox Jewish women, to this day, shave their heads when they marry, carrying on an ancient tradition.

 

Joel R Finkel

 

 

 

 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party