Handle--you are delusional!
- You claim that 270 million Americans don't care, yet
their representatives just impeached an amoral president
and the stock market instantly jumped 7.5%. We should
have one impeachment per month.
- You claim that the low ratings of network media is
because people don't care, while ignoring the fact that
the problem is that people are fed up with watching the
radical Clinton apologists on the networks.
- You ignore the soaring ratings of cable TV and Rush
Limbaugh who are presenting the truth and are not
apologizing for Clinton.
- You claim that "Republicans are hypocritical for
impeaching a president for sex", yet a grand total
of TWO (2) Republicans out of more than 300 have been
exposed for adultery.
- You ignore the fact that ONE OF THEM ALREADY DID THE
HONORABLE THING AND STEPPED DOWN, while Clinton has not.
- You pretend that Clinton "legally" didn't
commit perjury, while ignoring the fact that nobody who
saw him redefine "is" before a grand jury would
trust him as far as they could throw him.
- You are correct that he is being impeached for sex--but
you are wrong if you think adultery, which is a violation
of the Ten Commandments, which is the moral code of the
85% of North Americans who are Christians, is not an
- You are correct about another thing--Nixon was a crook.
But you are brain dead if you think a third rate burglary
of irrelevant campaign literature is even one hundredth
as serious as adultery and perjury are.
- You claim that Americans can't be held to such a
"high standard", while ignoring the factors
responsible for the US having the world's highest
- You have my complete and total disdain for spreading the
notion that perjury and adultery acceptable by anybody,
much less by an elected official, much less by the one
man in the country who took that particular oath to
uphold the Constitution.
- I guarantee you--you are as wrong about Clinton being
removed from office as you were about him not being
impeached in the first place.