Dear Newsmax Reader:
Each month Newsmax publishes The Blaylock Wellness Report.
It is edited by a renowned nutritionist and medical doctor, Russell Blaylock. In this issue, Dr. Blaylock tackles many important health subjects for both males and females. He does so in a responsible way providing information every adult must know.
Please take a look at his information below or just, Go Here Now <http://news.newsmax.com/?kUYVjZFQu-tkzUjB3bpyxfPAkQk&http://w3.newsmax.com/blaylock/40a.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3CA5-1> .
Think the Food You Eat Can't Kill You? Think Again...
Dear Newsmax Friend,
Sadly, American kids today are likely to have shorter life spans than their parents...
With modern medicine, life expectancy is going up, right? WRONG!
For the first time in 200 years, American children can now expect to live shorter lives than their parents. But why?
One key reason is the rampant obesity that plagues our society at all ages, including our kids.
And what about the host of chronic illnesses now attacking our young people at astronomical rates?
* Childhood asthma has increased over 200%
* Childhood obesity is up an astounding 400%
* Disorders such as ADHD and autism have gone through the roof
* 30% of children have two or more cardiac risk factors
What's worse, children with chronic illnesses are three times more likely to require hospitalization, and many die as a result.
And the young are not the only ones at risk...
What are We Doing to Ourselves?
Adults and those of advanced age have also fallen prey to the onslaught of deadly disorders.
Neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's have reached frightening proportions. Autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, and certain forms of cancer have exploded in recent years.
According to Newsmax medical editor Dr. Russell Blaylock, this is no mystery.
Dr. Russell Blaylock
Newsmax Medical Editor
And in his newest issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, Dr. Blaylock will share with you the unsavory truth about the food we put in our mouths
Dr. Blaylock realizes something most Americans don't...
Not only is the type of food you eat important... there's another hidden' factor it's what food manufacturers add to your food when they think you're not looking.
They've been doing it so long, they've likely convinced you "it's for your own good." After all, many food additives make food tastier, more appealing.
Don't be deceived. Some of these common additives are no better than poison. And don't be deceived by the so-called "research" the mega-food industry trots out whenever someone makes a ruckus over food additive safety.
You should know that humans are five times more sensitive to the toxic effects of certain food additives than the next most sensitive animal in the world the rat.
And 20 times more sensitive than monkeys.
You and your loved ones, my friend, are entirely different animals. And very vulnerable to the brain-toxic effects of chemicals added to your food every single day.
That's why it's time to take action...
Don't Make These Mistakes with the
Food You Feed Your Family...
Dr. Blaylock feels you deserve to know the truth about what you're putting in your mouth at each meal.
That's why, in this issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, "Food Additives: What You Eat Can Kill You," he makes sure you discover:
* When glutamate in your diet goes berserk (The sneaky ways this same neurotransmitter that keeps you alert can also lead to over 23 life-threatening maladies)...
* Why you may be lucky if you're sensitive to "Chinese Restaurant Syndrome"...
* How MSG lurks in your food, even when it's not on the label (12 hidden sources of MSG in your diet)...
* Excitotoxicity the good taste' that could put your life in danger (How this health hazard has been kept secret from the general public since 1957)...
Passed His Physical with Flying Colors...
"As a satisfied subscriber to your Blaylock Wellness Report I have benefited from your wise advice. Last year I had a complete physical and passed with flying colors. My personal physician said that my heart and cardio system was that of a 25 year old."
James B. (age 46)
* Why the very young and those up to age 27 are very susceptible to the health risks posed by hidden sources of MSG in foods...
* The link between autism, learning disorders like ADHD and dietary excitotoxic food additives...
* The "one-two punch" to your brain caused by combining food additives with vaccinations...
* 5 industries responsible for keeping those dangerous excitotoxic food additives in your food...
* How you may become obese due to excitotoxins in your food (And even because of those non-caloric artificial sweeteners like aspartame)...
* Why a diet full of food additives causes you to age much faster than normal (And have problems with your sexual functioning, too)...
* Know anyone with M.S.? Tell them that dietary excitotoxins and certain foods full of glutamate may unknowingly be worsening their condition...
* What your doctor doesn't know about excitotoxicity (But should)...
* Cancer, sudden cardiac death, Alzheimer's, and seizures: what these disorders all have in common with food additives...
* And much more...
Discover the Truth About Food Additives... Click Here! <http://news.newsmax.com/?kWYmG14Q3-xkzW33DbwlVePADXk&https://www.newsmaxstore.com/newsletters/blaylock/offer40a.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3CA5-1>
Useful, life-saving information like this is why you can depend on Dr. Blaylock's monthly newsletter to give you the honest-to-goodness truth. Especially when...
You'll Finally Hear What No One Else
is Telling You
In this issue, just as he always does, Dr. Blaylock tackles not just one subject. He'll also take on many other useful health topics.
In fact, this month you'll also pick up invaluable gems like these:
Appreciates the Unbiased and Timely Newsletter
Thank you for producing the most clearly written, unbiased, timely medical newsletter that I know of. I especially appreciate that your newsletter is not merely a front for your own clinic, supplement line, or other products."
Dennis Cantwell, Traverse City, MI
* How the new birth control pill Lybrel may be a disaster in the making...
* Why so many men taking cholesterol-lowering statin drugs are demonstrating memory loss (Even amnesia)...
* Advice about mammograms (And a simple strategy to protect your breasts from radiation-induced cancer)...
* 6 natural products that reduce inflammation (and overactivity of your immune system)...
* For men: 9 simple and natural ways to help slow the growth of prostate cancer...
* Dr. Blaylock's personal recommendations to help you fight osteoporosis...
* Nutritional information to assist in the fight against brain cancer (Plus, 10 supplements that may help)...
* Plus much, much more...
Grab Your Blaylock Wellness Report Instantly Click Here! <http://news.newsmax.com/?kWYmG14Q3-xkzW33DbwlVePADXk&https://www.newsmaxstore.com/newsletters/blaylock/offer40a.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3CA5-1>
You Can't Expect the Truth about Health from
Regular Media Coverage
DR. RUSSELL BLAYLOCK
Author, Health Advocate
Russell Blaylock, M.D. not only compiles and edits Newsmax.com's Blaylock Wellness Report. He's also a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author and lecturer.
He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. For over a quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice.
He recently retired from his neurosurgical duties to devote his full attention to nutritional studies and research. Dr. Blaylock has authored three books on nutrition and wellness:
* Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
* Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life
* Natural Strategies for the Cancer Patient
An in-demand guest for radio and TV programs, he lectures extensively to both lay audiences and other physicians on a variety of nutrition-related subjects.
He is the 2004 recipient of the Integrity in Science Award granted by the Weston A. Price Foundation. He serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, official publication of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
He previously served as Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS, and is currently a visiting professor of biology at the Belhaven College, also in Jackson.
Why? Pharmaceutical companies spend billions of dollars on ads with the traditional media.
It seems like every time you turn on the TV, you're likely to see drug commercials to treat everything from insomnia to erectile dysfunction.
And mainstream medical journals are literally crawling with drug ads as well, infiltrating the minds of our finest doctors.
Plus, the food industry contributes their billions to keep you in the dark, too.
All those commercials and print ads equal big dollars money the media and the journals don't want to give by printing a little thing like the truth!
That's probably just one of the many reasons you're already a Newsmax subscriber.
Dr. Blaylock says "thanks but no thanks" to the medical establishment. He's no patsy for the traditional media, either.
Around Newsmax, we consider him something of a medical renegade, because:
* He accepts NO commissions or payment for any of the products he recommends.
* He takes NO money from the multi-billion dollar drug companies.
* He does NO medical "research" funded by Big Pharma, either.
* This way, he has NO conflict of interest.
We consider it a refreshing change don't you?
Avoid Dangerous Food Additives and Medical Misinformation Click Here! <http://news.newsmax.com/?kWYmG14Q3-xkzW33DbwlVePADXk&https://www.newsmaxstore.com/newsletters/blaylock/offer40a.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3CA5-1>
Smart and Simple Solutions for
Health Issues That Impact Your Life
Dr. Blaylock comes from the "traditional" world of medicine. In fact, he was a prominent, successful neurosurgeon. So he knows far too well how doctors are flooded with pharmaceutical drug information through huge marketing campaigns.
That's why he has devoted himself to writing about natural, healthy options you won't find anyplace else.
Every month, you'll get Dr. Blaylock's briefing on the latest cutting-edge research (especially those findings that never make it into the nightly news).
And you'll get his recommendations for simple dietary solutions that will keep you in control of your own health, along with easy lifestyle changes and effective nutritional supplements.
Never any nonsense or media spin.
Best of all, The Blaylock Wellness Report costs so little that all Newsmax readers can afford it. In fact, you'll have access to...
Your Personal Newsmax-Quality
Health Briefing for Only $4/Month!
Thanks for Telling It
Like It Is!
"I just subscribed and am really learning a lot from your articles. Thanks so much for telling it like it is!"
Of course, our Newsmax subscribers qualify for the best pricing on Dr. Blaylock's monthly newsletter.
For only 13 cents a day $4 a month you'll have instant, 24-hour-a-day access to our popular Blaylock Wellness Report.
Where else can a mere 13 cents a day help you save thousands of dollars on worthless and potentially dangerous drugs, bogus supplements, or unproven treatments?
Every month, Dr. Blaylock tackles major diseases and health issues that could affect you and those you love like diabetes, cancer, headaches, strokes, high blood pressure, Alzheimer's disease, nutritional supplements, high cholesterol, health hazards, and dozens more timely topics.
And with his special "Ask Dr. Blaylock" section, you'll also have the opportunity to submit your own questions for him to answer in the newsletter.
Best of all, 12 issues are yours for only $4 a month $48 for the entire year!
That's more than fair, wouldn't you agree? In fact, that's less than it would cost for just one unhealthy fast food lunch (probably full of hazardous additives)...
And, if you subscribe for two years, you can slash the price even more to just $3.29 per month.
Don't Wait Another Minute Grab Dr. Blaylock's
Wellness Report on Food Additives Right Now! <http://news.newsmax.com/?kWYmG14Q3-xkzW33DbwlVePADXk&https://www.newsmaxstore.com/newsletters/blaylock/offer40a.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3CA5-1>
Enjoys The Newsletter
"I find it refreshing that someone with a medical degree is this much into nutrition. I enjoy the newsletter. Please keep up the good work."
Panama City, FL
No matter which subscription you take, you can access The Blaylock Wellness Report easily over the web anytime you'd like.
We also e-mail it to you monthly as a convenient pdf attachment you can save to your hard drive for easy reference anytime you need it, day or night.
And if you prefer, you can have the print edition of this Newsmax publication mailed to you for only 50 cents more per issue (or even less with your 2-year subscription).
If that's not enough, how about our Newsmax guarantee?
Your Satisfaction Always 100% Guaranteed
If you're not convinced yet, this should reassure you...
At any point, if you don't feel you're getting much more in value than your small investment from this unbiased, cutting-edge health and wellness newsletter, you may cancel your subscription with no obligation... and keep ALL the reports you've received.
We'll send you back a pro-rated refund on the unused portion of the subscription price you paid. No hassles and no hard feelings.
But just to make a great offer even greater, we'll sweeten the pot by also giving you something even more valuable.
You'll Also Get Free Online Access to ALL
Previously-Published Blaylock Wellness Reports
That means you get a "Free Pass" to all the previous newsletters Dr. Blaylock has written (dozens of them to date). He's covered hundreds of health topics affecting people just like you.
Here's just a tiny sample of the high-quality information you'll get (these reports sell individually for $15.00 but you get them free!):
Issue #8 and 9: "Prevent Cancer Before It's Too Late"
Cancer is NOT inevitable. You can avoid this deadly disease if you have the right information. Read Dr. Blaylock's special double report now! VALUE $30
* 6 oils you should ban from your kitchen if you want to avoid cancer (and the 2 oils should you never be without)...
* The single thing you can do to slash your cancer risk by 50%...
* What much-loved meal accompaniment increases your risk of developing cancer by a whopping 190%?
* A common spice that contains a powerful substance scientists have determined to be one of the most powerful cancer inhibitors found yet...
* Which one factor correlates to the early development of aggressive prostate cancer (and could cut your lifespan in half?)...
* Plus much more...
Issue #7: "Health Exams That Can Save Your Life"
The next time you see your doctor, you need to ask for these tests the ones your own doctor won't tell you about! VALUE $15
You'll also discover:
* The 4 "EXTRA" cardiovascular tests you must have to minimize your risk of heart attack and stroke (unfortunately, your doctor probably won't do them unless you specially request them by name)...
* SPECIAL WARNING FOR MEN: Why the PSA test for your prostate may be misleading (and 10 supplements to kiss that prostate inflammation goodbye)...
* Better than mammograms! 4 near-secret tests that are better & safer and no more "smashed breast", either...
* Why having a yearly physical exam could lead to unnecessary testing resulting in complications... even death...
* And much, much more...
Issue #3: "Cholesterol Drugs Are Dangerous"
Do you have a cholesterol problem? Then you must read Dr. Blaylock's report and learn about the all-natural supplement that reduces cholesterol without using dangerous statin drugs. VALUE $15
* The right and the wrong reasons to treat high cholesterol with statin medications (Hint: the right reason isn't to pay for some drug company bigwig's box seats at the pro games!).
* How having low cholesterol is not only bad for you. . . but can be just as dangerous, if not more so, than having elevated cholesterol levels.
* Why the "supposed" dangers of dietary cholesterol have been vastly exaggerated (Hint: there's big money involved!).
* And much. much more...
Issue #10: "Omega-3: Nature's Miracle Panacea"
Are you worried about having a heart attack or stroke? Do you or a loved one suffer from depression? This one disease-preventing supplement can put a skidding stop to these problems (and many others) and maybe even change your whole life. VALUE $15
Dr. Blaylock will share things with you in this issue like:
* 3 easy steps you can take to balance your good fat/bad fat ratio (it's really simple, once you get it)...
* The healthy supplemental oil your kids will actually take without a fight...
* How certain dietary fats can affect your brain chemistry (once you understand why, you can take your health to the next level!)...
* How bipolar disorder has been linked to low levels of specific dietary fats...and can be treated by simple nutritional correction...
* And much more...
Issue #13: "Eliminate Hypertension Forever! The Natural Approach to Curing High Blood Pressure"
50% of Americans are at risk, maybe even you. Do you know which natural supplement will lower your blood pressure inexpensively and with no dangerous side effects? VALUE $15
In this issue, you'll discover:
* The natural and vital supplement that has demonstrated such dramatic improvement in cardiac function that some people have used it to avoid heart transplants...
* 11 ways to control hypertension naturally and safely, with methods confirmed by carefully-conducted clinical tests...
* How the statistics medical experts use to measure blood pressure can be shockingly deceptive...
* Plus, dozens of other useful gems to improve and maintain your health...
Don't Miss Out! Click Here to Subscribe Now <http://news.newsmax.com/?kUYVjZFQu-tkzUjB3bpyxfPAkQk&https://www.newsmaxstore.com/newsletters/blaylock/offer40a.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3CA5-1>
Your Newsletter Has
Opened Our Eyes...
"I want you to know that your newsletters have opened my husband's and my eyes to the importance of nutrition in our lives and our children's lives. Before I found you through the Newsmax organization, I felt like I was getting slanted information. Your newsletters are always so objective and forthright (give me truth, I can handle the facts to heck with the PC crowd!!!)."
Elizabeth R. from Houston
Your Free Pass to all previous Bonus Reports alone is worth $585.00 over twelve times your smart yearly investment in The Blaylock Wellness Report.
We're making this easy and affordable for you because we're convinced you'll quickly see for yourself how invaluable this newsletter will be to your own life and perhaps you'll even recommend it to your family, friends, and colleagues...
So please don't throw away this opportunity to protect yourself and your loved ones, with:
* The latest unbiased insider information
* The most recent research studies (he'll tell you which ones are sheer nonsense)
* Simple strategies to extend and enrich your life
And please don't wait to hear this news from your own doctor, who doesn't have the time to read a fraction of the studies Dr. Blaylock monitors.
Right now, you can protect your family and grab your own copy of this urgent report: "Food Additives: What You Eat Can Kill You."
You'll also receive your Free Bonus Pass to all of Dr. Blaylock's past newsletters with your no-risk subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Click Here For Your "No-Risk" Guaranteed Subscription Now <http://news.newsmax.com/?kWYmG14Q3-xkzW33DbwlVePADXk&https://www.newsmaxstore.com/newsletters/blaylock/offer40a.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3CA5-1>
Some of the topics Dr. Blaylock discusses in this report are: food additives, excitotoxicity, glutamate, MSG, autism, vaccines, metabolic syndrome, free radicals, infertility, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's, Lou Gehrig's disease, Parkinson's, seizures, sudden cardiac death, cancer, brain tumors, melanoma, new birth control pill, Lybrel, statin drugs, curcumin, breast cancer, mammograms, neurosarcoidosis, prostate cancer, carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoporosis, brain cancer, and more.
This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Newsmax News Alert because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.
For information on advertising at Newsmax.com, please contact Newsmax Advertising Sales <http://news.newsmax.com/?kU.Vj14QuMxNzP336bNfVnU1kQk&http://www.newsmax.com/emailform.cfm?recipient=Ad%20Copy> via e-mail.
If this News Alert has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up <http://news.newsmax.com/?kW.mGZ4X3MtW6P336btpVnU1DXk&http://www.newsmax.com/email.shtml> for Newsmax e-mail alerts.
Remove <http://news.newsmax.com/?kW.mjZ4X30tU6UQrDstpVnU1DQk&http://firstname.lastname@example.org&esp_job_id=118679> your e-mail address from our list or modify <http://news.newsmax.com/?kW.mjZ4X30tU6UQrDstpVnU1DQk&http://email@example.com&esp_job_id=118679> your profile.
We respect your right to privacy. View <http://news.newsmax.com/?kW.VGZFX30KWeUuB6stpVnUZkXk&http://www.newsmax.com/privacy/> our policy.
This e-mail was sent by:
4152 West Blue Heron Blvd, Ste 1114
Riviera Beach, FL, 33404 USA