Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

 

 

http://www.mychristiannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116597&highlight=CHRISTIANPARTY

Gray Shockley wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:45:14 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote:
>
>> In article <1125686618.657828.210120@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups .com>
>> "jacobisrael" <jacob1srae1ite@gmail.com> writes:
>>> "popular revolt"?
>>>
>>> Do you think it's at all possible that your dog eared little history
>>> book got it wrong?
>>>
>>> The despicable jews Lenin and Trotsky, and their despicable Bolshevist
>>> leaders, 85% of whom are known jews, KILLED 65 million CHRISTIANS in
>>> this "popular revolt" http://fathersmanifesto.net/lenin.htm
>>>

>>
>> Hmmm.. How many "despicable Majority leaders" would we talking
>> about here, exactly?
>>
>>
>> -- cary
>>

>
>I'm just in awe!
>
>Did you read John "I was born with m,\y head up my ass" Knight's strange and
>exotic diatribe on TeeJay and slaves and such?
>
>Because of my poor mathematical ability, I've generally stayed away from the
>Perv's actual intelligence, but if your analysis of its mathematical ability
>is anything like my analysis of its English ability, we're talking either
>mental retardation or 4th stage syphilis (and since "Boom Boom" so obviously
>hates women and yet considers her/him/itself virule or infectious . . .
>
>
>
>I'm certainly not claiming that TeeJay's English is simpler than last month's
>_Reader Digest_ articles but anyone with an IQ into three digits shouldn't
>have any problem at all.
>
>Which brings up whether John Lindstedt Knight should be allowed to post
>freely on UseNet or whether s/he/it should be "shunned" according to the
>tenets of primitive Christianity.
>
>I just flat didn't realize that Pervo Knight is a two-digit midget. It is
>incapable of understanding an eighth-grade sentence. We're talking "dumb"
>here. As in "stupid".
>
>Is John Latrino Knight the product of incest? Or, perhaps, something truly
>and totally evil? Do you know if Goody Knight was the product of humans or if
>it has ................,.....
>
>
>
>No one is advocating justice for Lindstedt-Knight simply beause no one should
>mistake humor for intelligence or integrity. Those who use the john every
>knight simply regard that particular john to be a necessary depository of
>urine and that knighttime is the righttime.
>
>
>But back to pervo's English! It is no better in the English language than
>"it" is in math and isn't that just appalling?
>
>
>It's starting to appear that Goody Knight isn't really a "victim" so much as
>a perp and that s/he/it may well - in the near future - shave half its face
>or, perhaps, half its "bikini area".
>
>
>
>I'm simply awestruck by Lindstedt-Knight's stupidity. We're talking severe
>mental retardation here. Even having been born and raised on Madagascar,
>being taught English between his fathers' knees, s/he/it is, seemingly,
>incapable, of parsing a sentence.
>
>After all, it's one thing to slice Lindstedt-Knight-11-year-old-buttocks out
>of the sci.math.* ridicule but quite the same thing to slash that silly
>anus's presence out of alt.education, alt.feminism and alt.heterosexual,
>since s/he/it possesses none of the right of the dot attributes of any of the
>three.
>
>Sweetpea Knight the Holey with Attached Clifford can't even be executed. The
>Supreme Court recently ruled that the mentally-retarded can not be executed.
>
>
>But Lindstedt-Knight is /really/ boring as well as uneducated and incapable
>of learning. We're talking your basic incestuous trash here.
>
>
>
>Gray Shockley
>---------------------------------------
>If someone knows the answer before
>knowing the question, this has nothing
>to do with rationality and everything
>to do with religion.
>


In other words, you disagree with Mr. Knight because he quotes the
Bible. And you disagree with the Constitutional principles such as
equal protection and freedom of speech.

In fact, you hate Christian America which had as it's very first
President.... a powerful Christian soldier. And that's because you
hate the thoughts of God sending anyone to do anything for the good of
all mankind.

Jd

And God said moreover unto Moses, "Thus shalt thou say unto the
children of Israel, 'The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham,
the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you': this
is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."
(Exodus 3:15)

  #2   Report Bad Post  

Old 09-15-2005, 10:19 PM

Bob LeChevalier

Posts: n/a

Re: Standard Deviation of NoGuts/NoBrains Knight the JDay

horizontal rule

Jd <ZionsFire@att.net> wrote:
>Gray Shockley wrote:
>>On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:45:14 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>> In article <1125686618.657828.210120@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups .com>
>>> "jacobisrael" <jacob1srae1ite@gmail.com> writes:
>>>> "popular revolt"?
>>>>
>>>> Do you think it's at all possible that your dog eared little history
>>>> book got it wrong?
>>>>
>>>> The despicable jews Lenin and Trotsky, and their despicable Bolshevist
>>>> leaders, 85% of whom are known jews, KILLED 65 million CHRISTIANS in
>>>> this "popular revolt" http://fathersmanifesto.net/lenin.htm
>>>>
>>>
>>> Hmmm.. How many "despicable Majority leaders" would we talking
>>> about here, exactly?

>>
>>I'm just in awe!
>>
>>Did you read John "I was born with m,\y head up my ass" Knight's strange and
>>exotic diatribe on TeeJay and slaves and such?
>>
>>Because of my poor mathematical ability, I've generally stayed away from the
>>Perv's actual intelligence, but if your analysis of its mathematical ability
>>is anything like my analysis of its English ability, we're talking either
>>mental retardation or 4th stage syphilis (and since "Boom Boom" so obviously
>>hates women and yet considers her/him/itself virule or infectious . . .
>>
>>I'm certainly not claiming that TeeJay's English is simpler than last month's
>>_Reader Digest_ articles but anyone with an IQ into three digits shouldn't
>>have any problem at all.
>>
>>Which brings up whether John Lindstedt Knight should be allowed to post
>>freely on UseNet or whether s/he/it should be "shunned" according to the
>>tenets of primitive Christianity.
>>
>>I just flat didn't realize that Pervo Knight is a two-digit midget. It is
>>incapable of understanding an eighth-grade sentence. We're talking "dumb"
>>here. As in "stupid".
>>
>>Is John Latrino Knight the product of incest? Or, perhaps, something truly
>>and totally evil? Do you know if Goody Knight was the product of humans or if
>>it has ................,.....
>>
>>No one is advocating justice for Lindstedt-Knight simply beause no one should
>>mistake humor for intelligence or integrity. Those who use the john every
>>knight simply regard that particular john to be a necessary depository of
>>urine and that knighttime is the righttime.
>>
>>But back to pervo's English! It is no better in the English language than
>>"it" is in math and isn't that just appalling?
>>
>>It's starting to appear that Goody Knight isn't really a "victim" so much as
>>a perp and that s/he/it may well - in the near future - shave half its face
>>or, perhaps, half its "bikini area".
>>
>>I'm simply awestruck by Lindstedt-Knight's stupidity. We're talking severe
>>mental retardation here. Even having been born and raised on Madagascar,
>>being taught English between his fathers' knees, s/he/it is, seemingly,
>>incapable, of parsing a sentence.
>>
>>After all, it's one thing to slice Lindstedt-Knight-11-year-old-buttocks out
>>of the sci.math.* ridicule but quite the same thing to slash that silly
>>anus's presence out of alt.education, alt.feminism and alt.heterosexual,
>>since s/he/it possesses none of the right of the dot attributes of any of the
>>three.
>>
>>Sweetpea Knight the Holey with Attached Clifford can't even be executed. The
>>Supreme Court recently ruled that the mentally-retarded can not be executed.
>>
>>But Lindstedt-Knight is /really/ boring as well as uneducated and incapable
>>of learning. We're talking your basic incestuous trash here.



>In other words, you disagree with Mr. Knight because he quotes the
>Bible.


And where did you concoct that nonsense? Since neither Gray nor Cary
mentioned the Bible in the above, much less anyone's tendency to quote
the Bible, my inclination is to believe that you are developing a
strange orifice of your own, a process that will result in your switch
to being a member of the subhuman racist nincompoop slime species.

>In fact, you hate Christian America which had as it's very first
>President.... a powerful Christian soldier.


who refused to even remain in church when communion was offered.

lojbab
--
lojbab lojbab@lojban.org
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group
(Opinions are my own; I do not speak for the organization.)
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org

  #3   Report Bad Post  

Old 09-19-2005, 06:15 PM

Jd

Posts: n/a

Re: Standard Deviation of NoGuts/NoBrains Knight the JDay

horizontal rule

Bob LeChevalier wrote:

>>Jd <ZionsFire@att.net> wrote:


>>In other words, you disagree with Mr. Knight because he quotes the
>>Bible.

>
>And where did you concoct that nonsense? Since neither Gray nor Cary
>mentioned the Bible in the above, much less anyone's tendency to quote
>the Bible, my inclination is to believe that you are developing a
>strange orifice of your own, a process that will result in your switch
>to being a member of the subhuman racist nincompoop slime species.


Not only does Mr. Knight quote the Holy Bible which infuriates you
leftist idjuts, but he offers statictics which you cannot disagree
with.

I wonder where is he? I've yet to see any of his messages here in the
last 2 days since I've been back.

Lookie here, I might not agree with everything he says but he has just
as much right to express his views here as you leftist, miscegenated
idjut false prophets and x-Christian traitors. And without doubt, Mr.
Knight backs up his views with statistics and other means far better
than you little whiggerized wimps do.

You guys have been so feminized and de-balled that it makes me want to
puke.

Jd

"I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no
strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord,
that I am God." (Isaiah 43:12)

  #4   Report Bad Post  

Old 09-19-2005, 09:52 PM

Bob LeChevalier

Posts: n/a

Re: Standard Deviation of NoGuts/NoBrains Knight the JDay

horizontal rule

Jd <ZionsFire@att.net> wrote:
>Bob LeChevalier wrote:
>>>Jd <ZionsFire@att.net> wrote:
>>>In other words, you disagree with Mr. Knight because he quotes the
>>>Bible.

>>
>>And where did you concoct that nonsense? Since neither Gray nor Cary
>>mentioned the Bible in the above, much less anyone's tendency to quote
>>the Bible, my inclination is to believe that you are developing a
>>strange orifice of your own, a process that will result in your switch
>>to being a member of the subhuman racist nincompoop slime species.

>
>Not only does Mr. Knight quote the Holy Bible which infuriates you
>leftist idjuts,


I quote the Holy Bible too, and no one gets infuriated except perhaps
you.

>but he offers statictics which you cannot disagree with.


I can and have.

>I wonder where is he? I've yet to see any of his messages here in the
>last 2 days since I've been back.


You must be living in x-no-archive heaven?

>Lookie here, I might not agree with everything he says but he has just
>as much right to express his views here as you leftist, miscegenated
>idjut false prophets and x-Christian traitors.


Certainly. And we wouldn't have it any other way. Every post he
makes destroys the racist position a little more, by showing what sort
of nincompoops take that position.

>And without doubt, Mr.
>Knight backs up his views with statistics and other means far better
>than you little whiggerized wimps do.


If his misreported statistics convince you of anything, then you are
almost as much a nincompoop as he is.

>You guys have been so feminized and de-balled that it makes me want to
>puke.


Go right ahead. You'll smell better.

lojbab
--
lojbab lojbab@lojban.org
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group
(Opinions are my own; I do not speak for the organization.)
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org

  #5   Report Bad Post  

Old 09-19-2005, 10:06 PM

Jd

Posts: n/a

Re: Standard Deviation of NoGuts/NoBrains Knight the JDay

horizontal rule

Bob LeChevalier wrote:

>Jd <ZionsFire@att.net> wrote:
>>Bob LeChevalier wrote:
>>>>Jd <ZionsFire@att.net> wrote:
>>>>In other words, you disagree with Mr. Knight because he quotes the
>>>>Bible.
>>>
>>>And where did you concoct that nonsense? Since neither Gray nor Cary
>>>mentioned the Bible in the above, much less anyone's tendency to quote
>>>the Bible, my inclination is to believe that you are developing a
>>>strange orifice of your own, a process that will result in your switch
>>>to being a member of the subhuman racist nincompoop slime species.

>>
>>Not only does Mr. Knight quote the Holy Bible which infuriates you
>>leftist idjuts,

>
>I quote the Holy Bible too, and no one gets infuriated except perhaps
>you.


But you lie. You say Jesus decended from Apes as did you.

Jd

 

 

 

 

Gray Shockley

Posts: n/a

Re: Women's rights fading in U.S.?

horizontal rule

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:08:47 -0500, jacobisrael wrote:

> It's statements like the following that make feminists the abominations
> before God that the Holy Bible calls them:
>
> "Since 1993, antiabortion zealots have killed seven abortion
> physicians, clinic workers and volunteers as part of the campaign of
> terror and violence against abortion rights. "



So the correct term is - as you say - "antiaboetion" rather than the boring
goering term of "pro-life".

>
> Let's reword this to reflect the REALITY that feminazis all seem
> incapable of understanding:
>
> "Since 1973, abortion zealots have killed FORTY TWO MILLION innocent
> babies in the womb, the safest place in the world that God made for
> them, as part of the campaign of terror and violence against just
> societies."


So you would eliminate legalized abortion and treat the
billions of extra welfare dollars as a small price to pay?

>
> John Knilght
>




Gray Shockley

 

We must thank jew Schlochkley for this poignant post highlighting the abject nature of the jew brain.  Only a member of the jew race which has been bottom feeders for millennia, whose main "income" in this country has been the holocaust industry, whose genetic brethren in "Israel" will be holes in the sand the the day we quit sending them 70% of our "foreign aid" or Germany quits sending "war reparations" to a nation who never had nor could take up arms against Germany, who suck off every public teat imaginable plus some, would "think" that every baby born represents one more mouth on that public teat.  Only if you're surrounded by shiftless, brainless, worthless welfare queens with multiple welfare sucklings whose drug money comes from SSI which they never contributed a dime to in the first place, whose children get less than 10% of these public dollars, would you envision your own child never becoming a productive member of society.

Had a single jew like jew Schlochkley been around when Mr. Jefferson et. al. penned the US Constitution, he would have convinced them that "look around, this infrastructure cannot support more than 4 million people", and that would have been the limit.  This is why there are 6 million fewer jews in the world now than there were a decade ago--a true holocaust if there ever was one.

Normal people, jew Schlochkley, which is the 80% of the American population who dont' suck off the public teat, who DO contribute to SSI in the first place, who don't benefit from holocaust industries and "foreign aid" to "Israel" at all because they're the ones who fund it, did and do bear productive children as evidenced by their ANCESTORS who created the world's once highest standard of living out of scratch in less than four centuries.

This jew's post is a keen insight into just how pitiful it is to be born a jew who can look back only on an ancestry of parasites who disdain the productive ancestries of White Americans with such hatred that their only defense mechanism is to proclaim, but "Christians prefer sex with cows".  WE, not you jews, and not the niggers you love so much, are the POSTERITY of our Founding Forefathers, and YOU are not and can never be.  OUR ancestors created such a productive  economy that produced so much that half the world's supply of jews is now here to steal it.  With such ancestry, it's literally unfathomable for us to think that every [or any] child we have would be a welfare queen, much less as counterproductive as a jew like Schlochkley.

The reality is that many of those 1.6 million babies aborted in 1973 would now be 31 year old WHITE MEN, every one of whom would be so much more intelligent and productive than suckling jews like you that their presence alone would have prevented the economic chaos ready to engulf us.  Not even the world's once greatest economy can survive the onslaught of 33 million worthless niggers and 6 million suckling jews.  Your bastard communist promise to niggers through MLK could never be fulfilled and in fact is precisely why, since communist pig MLK marched on Washington:

  1. Black family purchasing power plunged two thirds.

  2. The percent of blacks imprisoned prior to age 32 increased 5 fold (from "only" 16% to 79%).

  3. The percent of black children growing up fatherless increased 6 fold (from "only" 15% to 81%).

  4. Three times as many blacks are prison inmates than were ever slaves (1.2 million vs. 400,000 at the height of slavery).

Should we believe you were "just joking" when you surmised that abortion merely prevented 42 million future welfare recipients from being born?  Of course not.  You're correct that, if they'd been 42 million jew babies, there wouldn't have been enough holocaust industries and "foreign aid" in the entire universe for them to suck off.  But 7 million of them were WHITE babies, 3 1/2 million would now be WHITE MEN, and their contribution to our economy would now exceed 4% of GDP.

 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party