Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

 

 

> If everyone just ignores that piece of trash John Knight, he and his
> ridiculous Father's Manifesto club, like all pieces of shit, will just
> dry up and blow away.
>

 

> unreve89@hotmail.com (MEC) wrote in message news:<c240c53.0107110717.2351cb08@posting.google.com>...
> > If everyone just ignores that piece of trash John Knight, he and his
> > ridiculous Father's Manifesto club, like all pieces of shit, will just
> > dry up and blow away.
> >
> You may well be right.  I suppose those of us who respond, tell
> ourselves that we do so to counteract the effects of his imbicilic
> hate propaganda on naive lurkers.  There may even be some value to
> this, though I doubt most lurkers are that dim.  At least, I *hope*
> most lurkers aren't that dim.
>
> I suppose part of the truth is that John Knight is the rhetorical
> equivalent of that loose tooth that you can't resist playing with with
> your tongue, even though I hurts and accomplishes precious little.
> Like the late (to this NG, not, AFAIK, to this mortal coil), lamented
> Schafley brothers, his refusal to back down from any position, no
> matter how pointless or inane, exercises a bizarre and addictive
> fascination.  His imperviousness to evidence and logic -- not the
> denial of evidence, or the mere embrace of falsehood, but the ability
> to interpret *any* evidence as supporting whatever bizarre bigotry has
> seized his mind -- is a natural (or preternatural) wonder.  No doubt
> we should be stronger and resist, and devote our attention to the (at
> least marginally) reasonable posters.  But try to sympathize with the
> temptation we face.
>
> -- Steven J.
>

 

 

> "Steven J." wrote:
> > unreve89@hotmail.com (MEC) wrote:
> > > If everyone just ignores that piece of trash John Knight, he and his
> > > ridiculous Father's Manifesto club, like all pieces of shit, will just
> > > dry up and blow away.
>
> > You may well be right.  I suppose those of us who respond, tell
> > ourselves that we do so to counteract the effects of his imbicilic
> > hate propaganda on naive lurkers.
>
> AKA "It will dry up and blow away, but it might spread
> disease first."
>
> --
> Ken Cox                   kcc@research.bell-labs.com
>

 

 

>
>
> MEC wrote:
>
> > If everyone just ignores that piece of trash John Knight, he and his
> > ridiculous Father's Manifesto club, like all pieces of shit, will just
> > dry up and blow away.
>
> That is not true.  Remember in 1933 a number of Jews said that the
> National socialist would do the same.  It didn't!
>

 

 

> unreve89@hotmail.com (MEC) wrote in message news:<c240c53.0107110717.2351cb08@posting.google.com>...
> > If everyone just ignores that piece of trash John Knight, he and his
> > ridiculous Father's Manifesto club, like all pieces of shit, will just
> > dry up and blow away.
>
> But..... but.... he's just so fuuny.....
>
> It's rare to find a genuinely deranged self-hating closet homosexual
> with penetration neuroses on Usenet. You must forgive those of us who
> cannot resist the urge to play with our food....
>
> I'm actually holding out until he trots out the line that usually goes
> something like "I don't care what they get up to in private, I just
> don't like it when they ram it down my throat." That's always good for
> a laugh.
>
> Andy

 

 

 

 

> On 12 Jul 2001 21:14:38 -0400, jj@research.att.com (jj, curmudgeon and tiring
> philalethist) wrote:
>
> >In article <991ea4ae.0107121242.4e5d3252@posting.google.com>,
> >Andy Groves <grovesa@cco.caltech.edu> wrote:
> >
> >>Let's get this straight. Leviticus says that gay sex is an
> >>abomination. It says that eating shellfish is an abomination. It
> >>doesn't say which is a greater abomination.
> >
> >If we're to take the abomination at face value, they can't
> >be any worse than each other, they are both beyond
> >awful.
> >
> >>Now, in my post above, I asked you to provide a biblical quote that
> >>explicitly says that gay sex is a *greater* abomination than eating
> >>shellfish. I note that you haven't come up with one yet.
> >
> >He mentioned modern law. He would appear to be saying that
> >modern law is right, and Leviticus is wrong.
> >
>
> Why you're treating him like a sane person capable of logical discourse, I
> don't know. We went through all this in his 'Paul was not a Jew' jag, where he
> point blank refused to admit or discuss the existence of those awkward Bible
> verses where Paul states without a trace of ambiguity that he is a Jew. You
> can find parallel behavioural patterns in all his discussions.
>
> The man is exhibiting clinical paranoid neuroses. Entertaining them isn't
> healthy for anyone. Can't we just ignore him until he goes away and finds some
> other newsgroup to drool into?
>

 

 

> On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 0:11:31 -0500, toto wrote
> (in message <1992lt0ntct9vo3n1df6376t0pg2gk5pkc@4ax.com>):
>
> > On 13 Jul 2001 16:14:33 -0400, Pat James <patjames@newsguy.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> About fm: I've taken to not just killfiling him, but to thread-killing
> >> threads I see him in. He ranks up there with Giwer and Jabs.
> >
> > LOL....  well, I know about Jabbers, but who is Giwer?
> >
>
> The Giwer-creature is fm's spiritual big brother. He's definitely in the Top
> Ten Net.Kooks Of All Time, and is far worse than Jabs. He hates Jews, blacks,
> race-traitors such as those in the Western Alliance in WWII, communists...
> well, actually it's simpler to list what he doesn't hate: Matt Giwer. He
> posts under various sock-puppets to avoid killfiles, as well as his own name.
> At one time there was a contest in soc.history.what-if to be the first one to
> spot a new Giwer-creature sock-puppet. At its peak they were outing three
> sock-puppets every two days or so. Which, in of itself, tells you all you
> need to know about the Giwer-creature. I think that he's got a new
> sock-puppet over in soc.history.medieval: Bill Zane. At least it sure looked
> like his work before I killfiled it.
>
> --
> Scientific creationism: a religious dogma combining massive ignorance with
> incredible arrogance.
> Creationist: (1) One who follows creationism. (2) A moron. (3) A person
> incapable of doing math. (4) A liar. (5) A very gullible true believer.
>
>

 

 

 

 

> In article <1992lt0ntct9vo3n1df6376t0pg2gk5pkc@4ax.com>,
>  toto <nobody@xxozxx.com> wrote:
>
> > On 13 Jul 2001 16:14:33 -0400, Pat James <patjames@newsguy.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >About fm: I've taken to not just killfiling him, but to thread-killing
> > >threads I see him in. He ranks up there with Giwer and Jabs.
> >
> > LOL....  well, I know about Jabbers, but who is Giwer?
>
> A rather distasteful little specimen of *sigh* humanity; a halocaust
> denier, anti-semite, and neonazi.  Hope he never crosses your path. 
> Killfile at will.
>
> --
> |          Andrew Glasgow <amg39(at)cornell.edu>         |
> | SCSI is *NOT* magic.  There are *fundamental technical |
> | reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young goat |
> | to your SCSI chain now and then. -- John Woods          |
>

 

 

 

> On 13 Jul 2001 21:20:28 -0400, grovesa@cco.caltech.edu (Andy Groves)
> wrote:
>
> >Pat James <patjames@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:<01HW.B774C0D90001C7A30D0CC9B0@enews.newsguy.com>...
> >> On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:58:38 -0500, Andy Groves wrote
> >> (in message <991ea4ae.0107130958.36452534@posting.google.com>):
> >>
> >> > unreve89@hotmail.com (MEC) wrote in message
> >> > news:<c240c53.0107110717.2351cb08@posting.google.com>...
> >> >> If everyone just ignores that piece of trash John Knight, he and his
> >> >> ridiculous Father's Manifesto club, like all pieces of shit, will just
> >> >> dry up and blow away.
> >> >
> >> > But..... but.... he's just so fuuny.....
> >> >
> >> > It's rare to find a genuinely deranged self-hating closet homosexual
> >> > with penetration neuroses on Usenet.
> >>
> >> I could say something about my favourite mathematician, but I won't. I've
> >> Taken The Pledge.
> >>
> >> > You must forgive those of us who
> >> > cannot resist the urge to play with our food....
> >> >
> >> > I'm actually holding out until he trots out the line that usually goes
> >> > something like "I don't care what they get up to in private, I just
> >> > don't like it when they ram it down my throat." That's always good for
> >> > a laugh.
> >>
> >> My fav math teacher has a thing about fists and scouts... I'll stop now.
> >
> >Too late.....
> >
> >> About fm: I've taken to not just killfiling him, but to thread-killing
> >> threads I see him in. He ranks up there with Giwer and Jabs.
> >
> >Triplets separated at birth?
>
> Yup. And after one look, mom ran screaming into the night, whereupon
> she was abducted by aliens who were so awed and impressed with her
> amazing lung power they offered her a job as a nightclub singer in a
> bar on a space station in a galaxy long ago and far away...and she
> swears  never to return for a second look, no matter *how* much they
> promise to pay her.
>
> Nell P. Wright
>
> Standard disclaimer: this post contains nothing about Peter Nyikos
>

 

 

 

 

> Pat James <patjames@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:<01HW.B774C0D90001C7A30D0CC9B0@enews.newsguy.com>...
> > On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:58:38 -0500, Andy Groves wrote
> > (in message <991ea4ae.0107130958.36452534@posting.google.com>):
> >
> > > unreve89@hotmail.com (MEC) wrote in message
> > > news:<c240c53.0107110717.2351cb08@posting.google.com>...
> > >> If everyone just ignores that piece of trash John Knight, he and his
> > >> ridiculous Father's Manifesto club, like all pieces of shit, will just
> > >> dry up and blow away.
> > >
> > > But..... but.... he's just so fuuny.....
> > >
> > > It's rare to find a genuinely deranged self-hating closet homosexual
> > > with penetration neuroses on Usenet.
> >
> > I could say something about my favourite mathematician, but I won't. I've
> > Taken The Pledge.
> >
> > > You must forgive those of us who
> > > cannot resist the urge to play with our food....
> > >
> > > I'm actually holding out until he trots out the line that usually goes
> > > something like "I don't care what they get up to in private, I just
> > > don't like it when they ram it down my throat." That's always good for
> > > a laugh.
> >
> > My fav math teacher has a thing about fists and scouts... I'll stop now.
>
> Too late.....
>
> > About fm: I've taken to not just killfiling him, but to thread-killing
> > threads I see him in. He ranks up there with Giwer and Jabs.
>
> Triplets separated at birth?
>
> Andy
>

 

 

 

For of these are those who creep into houses, and take captive gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,always learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 2 Timothy 3:6-7

 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party