Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

madagascar2.gif (4874 bytes)

eye.jpg (10808 bytes) eye.jpg (10808 bytes)

88% of the respondents to the "Madagascar Poll" are in favor of shipping the jews to Madagascar, 2% are undecided but may vote against it if given the chance, and 10% are opposed.

Who makes up this 12% of Americans who aren't in favor of banishing the jews?  They certainly can't be the 2% of Americans who are Muslims, since the jews are proposing that Muslims be exiled, assassinated, arrested en masse, imprisoned, and tortured.  Even jewish rabbis have gotten in on the act:

Israel's chief rabbi gives religious backing to assassinations
Israel's much-criticised practice of assassinating Palestinian activists has the full backing of Jewish religious law, according to a statement Thursday from Israeli Chief Rabbi Israel Meir Lau. Quoting ancient sages and Biblical passages, Lau explains that Israel is now fighting a "war of commandment" mandated by God. He said that those engaged in the war are exempt from other commandments. Lau refers to an often-quoted Jewish precept, "He who comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first."
The Jordan Times [Jordan], 27 July 2001
click here for article

So it's not likely that any Muslims make up any of this 12%.

Most of the 6% of the population who are Black men now realize how adversely the jew sponsored affirmative action and welfare programs have affected their lives, families, and children, so inspite of this symbiosis between jews and Blacks (where Blacks get to engage in virtual genocide against the White Race while the jews use their control of the news media to conceal that fact) it's not likely that Black men will be a big part of this 12%.

Most of the 8% who are Mexicans and Hispanics and Indians are too concerned about preserving their own Hispanic race and roots and culture than they are about protecting that of the jews, so they would have to be a small percentage of the 12% if any at all.

Because of the misleading jewish controlled news media, some portion of the 74% who are Caucasians, or "Whites",  may opppose the exile of  the jews, but it's hard to tell how many.  The 1% of the population who are feminists, the 1% who are sodomites, and the 1% or less who are die-hard "liberals" may be opposed, but it seems that most of them are one and the same--and that they aren't Caucasians at all--they are jews.

And that leaves us with the 1.9% who are jews.   It seems that most jews are "liberals", and feminists, and sodomites, so it could be that less than 2% of the American population are a combination of all four [read: jews, feminists, "liberals", and sodomites].  And it's inevitible that this 2% would object to the exile of the jews.

 

 

 

 

 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party