Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

xmas3.gif (5351 bytes)

 

A mamzer is a mongrel

 

A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD, Deuteronomy 23:2

A mamzer shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD

 

congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer

>At 08:15 AM 12/26/2000 -0500, Pernalenin <johnperna@compuzone.net> whined:

>I diligently searched the message looking for a coherent sentence.

   

What part of "Pernalenin is a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer" didn't you understand, Pernalenin, you congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer?

    In the interests of helping congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers like Pernalenin understand themselves, I shall explain:

    "Congenitally lying" means that Pernalenin, as a Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer cannot help but lie from his very birth.  Why?  Because Pernalenin as a khazar mamzer is the descendant of Satan who is the Father of lies.   Thus from his birth, i.e., congenitally, Pernalenin has been lying.  How does one know Pernalenin is lying?  Because one sees evidence that Pernalenin is trying to communicate some sort of "big lie" but never ever any truth.

    A "Bolshevik" is the original term for Communist.   This term came about when Lenin and Trotsky, both of khazar 'jew' parentage, had a conflict with the Social Revolutionaries, and since their clique of khazar 'jewss' were in the majority, the term Bolshevik meant, "those in the majority."       Better than 95% of the Bolsheviks were in part or wholly khazar jews, which murdered millions of ethnic Russians, Byleorussians, and Ukranians from 1917-45.

    The term "schidzoid" refers to Pernalenin's evident psychotic use of multiple personalities.  Pernalenin obviously has no problem in developing numerous aliases, but very little ability to hide the fact that all of these aliases sound just like congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers indistinguishable from himself.  Khazar mamzers are especially prone to mental disease from birth, i.e., congenitally, as any perusal of messages from Lyin_Slayer/Arab_Israeli/Bad Butthead and Pernalenin/Swillcuntes/Dooshbagmohile can easily verify.

    A "Khazar" is one of a tribe of Turko-Mongollian Asiatics related to the Huns, Turks, Magyars, Mongols, Tatars, etc., which settled in Southwestern Russia, and approximately 740 A.D. converted to talmudic Jewdism, and became what are known as Ashkenazi 'jews.'

    A "mamzer" is a misceginated bastard produced when racial intermixing produces some sort of quasi-hueman hybrid which is especially prone to schidzophrenia and nervous system disorder, and which is incapable of any degree of racial memory.

    Therefore, when I refer to a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer such as Pernalenin, it should be easy to figure out to what great degree I have catalogued this particular congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer.



>I diligently searched the message; that is below, looking for a
>coherent sentence.

   This is partially true, Pernalenin.  As a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer, I have no doubt that you were not able to fully understand how this precise definition of yourself fit you so very well, or why it is a valid term of reproach to be a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer infesting the lost sheep of the House of Israel.  However, insofar as a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer is able to understand why being a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer is a bad thing, you are indeed correct, Pernalenin, in suspecting that being called a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer is a perjorative term.

>I found nothing that any intelligent person would consider to be
>worthy of a response.

   Any intelligent person is, by definition, NOT a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer.  This is why, as a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer, you were unable to frame a response to my accurate portrayal of yourself as a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer.

>All that I found was an extremely repetitious jumble of ad hominems,
>strawmen, name calling.  A political philosophy is laid bare by the
>character of those who represent it.

    Exactly, Pernalenin.  This is why, as a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer, you are unable to do anything other than to cut and paste your own collection of "ad jewinems," straw-khazars, and name-calling of your own type.  Throughout your infestation of Christian Israelite and White Nationalist Resistance listservers, you have claimed that your version of doing exactly that which you accuse us of doing was moral, and that our ridicule of your moral leprosies was in some way immoral.  Open congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers call this approach "chutzpa."  The natural aristocracy of the White homelands that you congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers infest then find it necessary to offer your kind the coercive choice between emigration or extermination, i.e., Madagascar or bust.

 
>It is generally not necessary to respond to an ad hominem, other than
>by pointing out that that is what it is. A person; who repeatedly
>resorts to ad hominems, has already discredited himself before every
>logical and intelligent person.

    Continual and constant ridicule is a necessary temporary expedient in dealing with congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers, although I would be the first to allow that Mausers and Zyklon-B are far better alternatives.  However, let us not look to the failed policies of the past, but rather at what our Father promises will be the future of Gog and Magog after their daddy, Satan the Devil is turned loose and these Ashkenazi-gogsspawn besieges Israel & the Camp of the Saints.  Rev. 20:7-9

 
>Fallacy: Ad Hominem- "Ad Hominem" means "against the man" or "against
>the person."

Truth:  "Ad Jewinem" means putting a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer in its proper place, i.e., bruising its head and keeping one's heel unbitten by these biters. Genesis 3:15.
 
>An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or
>argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact

    We come to the gravimen of the argument.  Jewn Pernalenin, as a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer says that the fact that he is a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer is "irrelevant."   However, I, Martin Lindstedt, says that the fact that Pernalenin is a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer is not only relevant, but that understanding Pernalenin's nature as a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer is absolutely necessary in order to understand everything which is in dispute.  Unless one always keeps Jewn Pernalenin's inherent nature as a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer in mind, one cannot understand anything about this dispute between himself and Martin Lindstedt, John Knight, Willie Martin and/or Yuriy Kirienko.


>about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument.
>Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against
>the character of person making the claim, his circumstances, or his
>actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the
>person reporting the claim).

    Of course Pernalenin, as a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer wants everyone to forget that he is a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer.  Why?  Because nobody in his right mind should believe anything a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer has to say.

>Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or
>argument the person in question is making (or presenting). The one
>who is unable to refute the message, with facts, attacks the messenger
>instead.

 

   What kind of message would a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer make up?  Answer: One in which a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer could appear as a messenger of truth, of course.  After all, since when has Jewn Pernalenin ever started out by telling the truth by saying, "Yes, I, Jewn Pernalenin, am a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer, but because I care so awfully much about Martin Lindstedt, John Knight, Yuriy Kirienko, Willie Martin, and the rest of the Christian Israelite and White Nationalist Resistance, you just have to believe me for once."

     Rather, this idiotic congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer has worked out some pat boilerplate by which he wastes bandwidth spamming Resistance listservers.  It is cut and pasted, then resent with maybe one entirely new sentence at the very top of the new spam. The only reason why we do not hear from Pernalenin's a-lie-asses Swillcuntes and Dooshbagmohile is because their anonymous e-mail accounts are spammed out past the fifth day of every month.




>This is act of desperation, that is meant to be face saving. In reality,
>it is an admission of a defeat in the philosophical exchange.

    When a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer cannot 'win' by virtue of telling a new and different lie, a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer instead posts a cut&paste clinch, which the congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer claims is some sort of 'victory.'
 
>No matter what is or is not true about the messenger, it would be
>completely irrelevant.

    Why?

    It is a characteristic of congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers that they post some sort of "big lie" which they hope shall be unquestioned by those who are weak-brained and so honest that they simply cannot understand the nature of congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers like Pernalenin.

    As answered before, whether or not the person making an asservation is a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer matters a great deal.

    Would this congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer believe it if John Knight gave this congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer a boat ticket which said "One-way to Madagasgar" but John Knight told this congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer that it was really a round-trip ticket to Miami Beach?  Or if I gave this congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer a shower ticket at the soap works?

    Does anyone really believe that this congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer wouldn't at least question these free gifts given by hostile Greeks?  Or bring up the motivation of John Knight and myself?



>It is abominable to be reduced COMPLETELY to nothing more than attacking
>the messenger.

    Here we see the underpinnings of every congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer's holohoax effort.  Jewn Pernalenin is demanding that he be believed because it is "abominable to be reduced COMPLETELY to being attacked on the basis of its past criminal history as a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer."  According to his talmudic belief in his special status as Satan's Chosen Master Race of Parasites and Predators, why, his daddy has given him free access to the goods and services of us goy-im "dog-people," especially as ritual matzo-ball makings around Purimfest and Passover.
 
>Every person; who understands logic, knows that attacking the messenger
>is a last ditch desperate tactic ; that is only resorted to by a person
>who is NOT logical, AND ONLY when that person has already realized that
>there is no way TO USE LOGICAL, FACTUAL INFORMATION TO AVOID BEING
>PROVEN WRONG.

    This congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer mistakes chopping logic for logic.  Very seldom can can the messenger be separated from the message.  The Greeks 'message,' supposedly from the gods of Olympus, confirming Trojan victory was the Trojan horse.  It is because the Trojans did not carefully distinguish the messenger -- the wooden hollow horse -- from the actual genuine message -- wiley Greeks hidden inside -- Troy was destroyed.

    Similarly, this congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer would destroy Resistance listservers by spreading a message of lies and deceit.

    One should always ask: of what possible use could a message from a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer be?  Especially when all that the message is about is some idiocy about how we should witlessly trust congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers.


 
>A person who repeatly resorts to Ad Hominems is subjecting himself to
>FAR GREATER embarrassment than it would have been to simply admit that
>he has lost the debate.

     More lying nonsense.  Congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers are incapable of shame or embarrassment.
 
>Apparently there are those who JUST CANNOT RESIST THE URGE TO CHANGE
>THE DEBATE FROM THE ISSUE TO THE PERSON. If I was the chief Rabbi of
>Israel,

    i.e., yet another congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar
mamzer.

>or if I was the former head of the Gestapo,

    If you were the former head of the Gestapo, Pernalenin, you
congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer, could I
borrow the Mauser and have your receipe for Zyklon-B?

>it would not mean that what I say is true, and it would not mean that
>what I say is false.

    Then what would it mean, Pernalenin, you congenitally lying Bolshevik
schidzoid khazar mamzer?  Would it mean that you have nothing to do with
your time except post the same old stupid crap onto Resistance listservers?

>I have never asked anyone to believe anything, that I posted, simply
>because I am the one who posted it

    Perhaps if you wished to be believed, you should reveal your true
identity and motivations, Pernalenin, you congenitally lying Bolshevik
schidzoid khazar mamzer.

     The fact of the matter is is that you have done nothing except
demand that somebody really stupid believes anything you have to say.
You've whined about how it is "abominable" that nobody believes you
because you are a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer,
in fact.

>With anyone else, there are a few points of logic; which when made clear,
>will result in the adaptation of rational conduct. This would be simply
>pointing out that:
 
> 1) Those who have truth on their side can argue with facts.

     OK. 

     I have truth on my side. 

     It is a fact that Pernalenin is a congenitally lying Bolshevik
schidzoid khazar mamzer.
 
>and that:   2) It is only those whose arguements are fictional, who
>            resort to name calling, and personal attacks

    So when are you going to stop, Pernalenin?
 
>and that:   3) Statements made about the messenger are irrelevant to
>            the validity of the message.

    The identity of the messenger is ALWAYS relevant to the message.
Any messenger trying to hide his identity and motivation is deliberately
sending a false message.  This false message should ALWAYS be recieved
with due suspicion.  If the messenger is a liar, then the message is
most likely a lie.

 
>   If pointing these things out does not result in rational, logical,
>discussion, then we must assume that we are dealing with someone who is
>without that capability.

    I and John Knight have pointed out that Pernalenin is neither
logical nor rational, and Pernalenin has most certainly proven our
points.  Pernalenin has been unable to refute any of the proven
accusations against himself.  Rather, Resistance listservers have
been deluged under Pernalenin's spam such as this one, in which
Pernalenin did nothing more than make up another one-sentence lie
and post his "ad hominem" spam.


>When a rational person; who is arguing for something that is TRUE,
inadvertantly makes an ad hominem, and that is pointed out, he will
>apologize, and will be more careful not to do it again. Those who
>are not arguing for the truth, in a rational manner, will repeatedly
>resort to the ad hominem.

    Pernalenin again acts like a typical congenitally lying Bolshevik
schidzoid khazar mamzer.  It (1) sends out hundreds of spams full of its
witless "ad hominems," (2) accuses everyone else of doing exactly that
which it does as a matter of routine, (3) never, ever makes a rational
legitimate apology, and then (4) proceeds to spam Resistance listservers
which haven't kicked it off with the same old spams.  And so it goes,
forever and a day, until eventually people are forced to either banish
these mamzers from their Resistance listservers or to put a "bozo-filter"
on their e-mail boxes.

    Lucky me.  I have a CD-ROM cutter and infinite patience so that I
can save infinite samples of this Pernalenin pathology -- regurgitated
spam from a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer.

 
>Description of Straw Man fallacy

>The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores the
>actual opposing argument  and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated,
>or misrepresented version of that position. A "Straw Man Argument" is a
>misrepresentation of the opposing view, set up in such a way that it is
>easy to demolish. This is meant to bring the opponent's position into
disrepute, by ascribing to him positions that he never endorsed. The
>intention is to avoid having to address the real arguments. A person
>creates a Straw Man as an easy opponent, because he is not capable of
>dealing with the issue that actually WAS presented. The person creating
>a Straw Man hopes to burden his opponent with an unpopular, or
>indefensible, position. The use of tactic is actually an admission
>of defeat on the question that was actually presented, and was evaded.

Describes Pernalenin to a "T."  One never ever gets any logical or sensible discussion of differences from Pernalenin, only endless spam after Pernalenin has written a sentence or two at the very top of the cut&paste spam.

     If one were to answer Pernalenin at length, Pernalenin never goes into the matter discussed.  Rather, it is an opportunity for telling the same old lies atop the same old spam.

     Has anyone else noticed that Lyin_Slayer/ArabIsraeli/Bad Butthead is the exact same way?

     Now I am not implying that Pernalenin and Bad Butthead are the exact same congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer.  However, as congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzers, they are pretty much interchangeable parts, aren't they?



   


--Martin Lindstedt
HoCLBSKMs



--------original message--------------------
Martin Lindstedt wrote:

     Pernalenin, as a khazar 'jew' of falsified religion and race in perpetual war against White Christian America, your posturing regarding how you are opposed to your kind's enmity against the Sons of God (cf. Genesis 3:15) are no more to believed than a Bolshevik Khazar Commissar's profession of love for the ethnic Ukranians, Russians, and Byleorussians your kind murdered from 1917-1945.  It would be as believable as seeing a rat urinate on human food supplies in a grain silo while professing an undying love for humanity.

    The fact of the matter is that you have become a comic-book characture of the evil hook-nosed Bolshevik kike who infests the upper echilons of pretend blight-wing organizations.  I doubt that you are a genuine Bircher, because while every single rank-and-file Bircher I've ever seen believes in a NWO Conspiracy Theory of the Month, every single one of them also believes that evil khazar 'jews' are the masterminds of that conspiracy.  So then you come along, yapping the Bolshevik Khazar Kommissar line of "Jews are good, Jews are good," and like a rabid rabbi caught with his pecker in the three-year-old shiska, you seek to invoke some talmudisms about how us stupid goyim cattle are supposed to love you jews and muds regardless of the mischief we just caught you doing.

    Fat chance of that happening, Pernalenin.  As said before, you and your various alieasses have descended to being nothing more than khazar mamzer comic-book charactures.


 
>>Martin Lindstedt wrote:
>>     Pernalenin, as a schidzoid khazar mamzer*, I suppose you cannot be
>> expected to keep your lies in order since you are a congenital liar*.
 
>Pernalenin responds:
>A person who resorts to childish name calling reveals more about
>himself than about the person who he insults*
 

    Pernalenin, I can see how you wish to change the subject from you being a ratlike congenitally lying schidzoid khazar mamzer.*  However, the fact that I am a Christian Israelite with an interest in revealing you as a ratlike congenitally lying schidzoid khazar mamzer,* you ratlike congenitally lying schidzoid khazar mamzer,* reveals nothing other than the fact that I am a Christian Israelite with an interest in revealing you as a ratlike congenitally lying schidzoid khazar mamzer.*

    If, upon your satanic wanderings as a Bolshevik Khazar Commissar and ratlike congenitally lying schidzoid khazar mamzer,* you come across any Christian Israelite child calling you a ratlike congenitally lying schidzoid Bolshevik khazar mamzer,* please let me know so that I can get this precocious Resistance talent which instinctively knows a ratlike congenitally lying Bolshevik khazar mamzer* when he sees one into a scholarship of a Christian Israelite seminary.



>>Martin Lindstedt wrote:
>>     That said, do you remember when after you removed John Knight and
>> others from your ostensible JewBitchSociety* egroups.com listserver,
>> you justified your jew-style censorship ban by telling all and sundry
>> who would listen that you were not going to spam Christian Israelite
>> or White Nationalist listservers? 
 
>Pernalenin responds:
>No one has ever been removed from either of the lists, that I moderate.
>Those who seek to pervert love of God and country into hatred of ethnic
>minorities tried to put their hatespeak into BOTH of the egroups, that I
>moderate.
>Those groups are   JBirch@egroups.com  and
>patriotawareness@egroups.com
>Both of these groups have rules against attacks on races or religions.
>Everyone, who joins these groups should be aware of this.
>They are both moderated groups, and messages that violate the rules are
not >approved.
>They kicked up, when I  restored these groups to their defined focus.
>I have had only a little problem with them in either one of those groups,
>since then.

    This is a congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer's Talmudic rational for doing exactly what I accused him of doing to John Knight and others.

    First this congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer censorship-bans Christian Israelites like John Knight from his pretend JewBitcher paytriot listserver, then he spams every Christian Israelite and White Nationalist listserver he can get upon.  Never mind Jewn Pernalenin's talmudisms justifying a ratlike congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer acting exactly like a ratlike congenitally lying Bolshevik schidzoid khazar mamzer is going to act regardless, what Jewn Pernalenin admits is exactly that which I have alleged.

[Remainder excised for sake of brevity.  Pernalenin didn't have any intelligible answer to that response either.]

 

 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party