Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

muds

 

mean spirited Marsha

Me?...Dark?...I wish...I've always been so pale I feel I've been
cheated...(I am part Indian, though...Sometimes the Indian in me
wants to kick my own ass for what the white ancester blood in me did
to the Indian ancesters) Brown eyes and hair to match but, hey, what
if I was dark?...Big deal...At least I'm not a heartless idiot like
this ros thingy

WHAT HYPOCRISY MARSHA SHOWS HERE! It was HER posts saying she'd
SPAM this group into oblivion and inviting OTHERS to SPAM here then
she calls YOU CRAZY Scott! Go Figure!

 

 

Marsha's posts are way too mean spirited for us to waste our time on her.

The only point of this web page is that, of ALL the people on these forums qualified to counsel others about their "mean spirited posts", she is the LAST one anyone might ever listen to.   Why should White men even try to stoop that low?

 

horizontal rule

The 'enemy' knows "The Best way to CONTROL your opposition is to
LEAD IT!" Understanding this, it should be noted BY OTHERS here
that 'THEY' have to keep changing their stories like Sam and Marsha
do. As I said, the TRUTH stands well on its own and we don't HAVE
to keep 'changing' it. WHO IS JACKIE BLU???? You're not talking
about Jackie Patru of www.sweetliberty.org She seems like a good
one. And WHERE have you seen this hepsebah name Scott?

--- In DavidIcke@yahoogroups.com, "scandal_sheet_3"
<scandal_sheet_3@...> wrote:
>
> But is that not what all the disinfo agent provacatuer's do ? They
> accuse others of what they actually are ....she can deny all that
she
> wants . FACT is this either she is hepsebah and or at very least
one
> of her cronies . If by chance i am off on this in some way then
that
> leaves ONLY one other person who could be the ACTUAL Hepsebah and
> that person IS Miss Jackie Blu ( without and e ) who is the OWNER
of
> the " We The People United " group . Hepsebah IS one of these two
> witches . No doubt in my mind . I am sure of it that much . And we
> all know that Marsha here IS doing works for Jackie Blu so it's
eiter
> one or the other . God as my witness I am 100% sure of this .
>
>
> --- In DavidIcke@yahoogroups.com, "truth_at_47460"
> <truth_at_47460@> wrote:
> >
> > WHAT HYPOCRISY MARSHA SHOWS HERE! It was HER posts saying she'd
> > SPAM this group into oblivion and inviting OTHERS to SPAM here then
> > she calls YOU CRAZY Scott! Go Figure!
> >
> > You're as PHONY as they come Marsha!
> >
> >
> >
> >

 

horizontal rule

From:"Marsha McClelland" mofmars3@sbcglobal.net
Date:Sun, Jun 17, 2007 5:07 pm
To:DavidIcke@yahoogroups.com
RE: [DavidIcke] Re: (WTP_U banned john knight & we never do that but on very rare occasions)


He knew better than to spew his lies & hatred at WTP_U...We were
laying wait for just that, too...People know him from his addy and
were putting We The People United down in other groups for his just
being there...His posts were not mean and radical as here as you
noticed and we were waiting to clobber him with truth attacks when
and if he let loose...Another came on and sounded like him but was
banned immediately...I think it was actually him myself

We chose to ban him anyway, even though he was behaving because he
was giving us a bad name just being there...That's exactly why since
you ask...I guess you're there as we suspected under one of your
alters to know that he wasn't posing hate there, huh?...I thought you
were there...Which alter are you using there?...Like you'd really
say, huh?...All you guys lay dormant there that are bad seeds & news
and you too know better than to post your garbage there, don't
you?...And guess what?...We know who you all are...Yes we do...Except
for your newest addies you may have created recently

We'll learn who you are if you should be so foolish as to
surface...Your kind always gives themselves away eventually and the
good hearts set you straight...At least they try...Hopefully some day
your hearts will be mended...We love you but don't like you at
all...You hurt "US" and hold "US" back from what should & could be,
you know?...Yes, I think you do know that...Because that's part of
your cruel agenda while hiding behind your fake & dark little god

Sincerely but not respectfully,
Marsha




-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [DavidIcke] Re:(ros is DARK...lol)IT APPEARS CIA DISINFORMERS
HAVE TAKEN OVERTHIS GROUP
From: "Marsha McClelland" <mofmars3@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, May 21, 2007 10:40 am
To: DavidIcke@yahoogroups.com

 

Probably not...Could you explain your version to me, please?

I'm way past and evolved from the racist thing so your cards won't
play for me...Real white men have hearts to so let's don't go round,
huh?...It'd be bad for what's left of your heart and we can always
hope the condition of it improves before your demise...I expose
religion too for what it is so let's don't go there either because
manmade religion already lost that one against the real connection to
all that's good

My great Grandmother was a mason and a member of the KKK so I am very
informed in that arena...She told me her story of how and why her and
hers git out

Forget about it

You mistake mean spirited for truth when you say what I wrote was
mean...Just trurh and a little of the one in need of it with a dab of
their own medicine works best...Your mistake, John...Mine was not the
mean spirted one and you are all backwards...

I don't buy the burning hell fear job but if there was one, true
racists would be going there...So watch out if you're one because I
could be wrong about that

So what's that irony you spoke of, John?

Marsha

--- In DavidIcke@yahoogroups.com, "Jacob Israel" <eajaus@...> wrote:
>
> Marsha,
>
> My bet is that you don't even recognize the irony of your own post:
>
>
> <<<Mean spirited this one and a liar, too
>
> Me?...Dark?...I wish...I've always been so pale I feel I've been
> cheated...(I am part Indian, though...Sometimes the Indian in me
> wants to kick my own ass for what the white ancester blood in me did
> to the Indian ancesters) Brown eyes and hair to match but, hey, what
> if I was dark?...Big deal...At least I'm not a heartless idiot like
> this ros thingy>>>
>
> Your own post is more mean spirited than anyone you're possibly criticizing,
> don't you see?
>
> John Knight
>
>
>
>
> ps--we sure do hope that the White ancestor side of you DOES kick
the Indian side of you--right out of town

 

 

> First the fake religious card to slow and distract us and now this
racist crap
> john knight who has yet to rear his ugly head here at WTP_U to a
noticeable point has began his attack against me and the success of
our goals here at WTP_U at DavidIcke's
forum>>>http://tinyurl.com/2f4n

 

 

Marsha McClelland <mofmars3@sbcglobal.net> 

to DavidIcke

show details

 8:53 pm (9 hours ago) 

Images are not displayed.

Display images below - Always display images from mofmars3@sbcglobal.net

WoW this rosalyn hasn't got much of a mind to lose, IMO...I don't
know her but I think she's the same one whose butt I kicked on
another list recently...I recognize the ros part and there was the
word>>>"dark" in her stupid signature...I remember because the dark
part matched her personality...She is a spin artist after bill the
shill o'reilll'y's own heart

Mean spirited this one and a liar, too

Me?...Dark?...I wish...I've always been so pale I feel I've been
cheated...(I am part Indian, though...Sometimes the Indian in me
wants to kick my own ass for what the white ancester blood in me did
to the Indian ancesters) Brown eyes and hair to match but, hey, what
if I was dark?...Big deal...At least I'm not a heartless idiot like
this ros thingy

 

horizontal rule

 

 

Subject:
[WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED] ***Group Alert***Welcome & look out
From: "Marsha McClelland" <mofmars3@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, May 22, 2007 2:59 pm
To: WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED@yahoogroups.com

 

This is a busy list on any normal day...There's lots going on and bad
elements are working against "US"...Because of this fact, it could get
even busier here

It's suggested everyone take the daily digest to scan for topics of
interest and to watch for ***Group, Action Alerts & ***SOS*** posts to
keep abreast of important matters

I'm Marsha the founder of this original WTP_U group...Jacki Blue is the
owner

Jacki's group is the stepping stone into our We The people United
Movement...Our truth & patriot movement that consists of many citizens,
patriots & groups

Welcome & stand by for action...

Marsha

 

 

horizontal rule

I posted this earlier by email but don't see it appeared yet>>>

***SOS***The enemy is in our camp & on the move

Re: An orchestrated attack on the "We The People United's, orignal
forum which should concern all groups with important issues

This is effort to stop the truth & patriot movement from organizing
into "We The People United, The Movement"

I've been busy & have months of backed up email...Rarely can I finish
a current days delivery
So, I need to use my other netscape.com email>>>mofmars3@netscape.com

It's a hell of a time for Jodda, Ben Noyse, John Stroebel, john
knight aka israel and a few others to pull their punches...They are
having a hay day smearing our WTP_U forum, calling "US" racist & a
cult on many of the groups as I'm sure many of you have seen

The racist Israel who is john knight and here at WTP_U lays dormant
no more
Others have used his just being here to say we are a racist group to
try & discredit the good we aim to do...We must be doing some good &
others think we're a danger for all the attacks, one would have to
think...Don't you think?

If you're one who can't see any benefit to our being, please be
patient a while longer and soon all will be able to see, as we come
together and sweep the nation like wildfire
Jacki has been targeted in the groups, too, with saying she has a
christian agenda by Ben Noyse

Ben & I will be going rounds at the Mysteries of the Mind
forum>>>http://tinyurl.com/ypsz4m

Ben started the cult crap and John Stroebal who is a member here and
in many groups has picked up that ball...Along with the help of a few
others, mostly out of ignorance, which just means they're void the
true facts, (Like Jodda, I believe) who are helping, so I'm not
having a good time of it at>>>The Catapult The Propaganda
forum>>>http://tinyurl.com/yz8sfe
I might not be having a good time of it but I will come out on top as
I have truth and honesty on my side...and hopefully help from many of
you to stand with me in that truth to make it easier

That old racist card is being played in many forms as we witnessed
with the on going illegal immigration thread that dominated this
forum and to my knowledge, still does, except I am so behind in
reading the thread that I really don't know

First the fake religious card to slow and distract us and now this racist crap
john knight who has yet to rear his ugly head here at WTP_U to a
noticeable point has began his attack against me and the success of
our goals here at WTP_U at DavidIcke's forum>>>http://tinyurl.com/2f4n

I have been criticized because he's here?...Well, have you that
accuse not heard about keeping your enemies close?

If you doubt the mean spirit and evil agenda of those like this
israel aka john knight character...and you're not easily
offended>>>Go to David Icke's group and see for yourself
There's no moderator or owner and pretty much of the vermin on the
darker side of truth have congregated there...

They have over 800 members but the bad element rule and the good
people are saying they have to leave

Because of the cockroaches who can't stand the light of truth, it's
the raunchiest group, I've seen but if any of you are game and want
to give a try at helping to clean it up...Please do
These attacks are coming from few against many at this time in all
the groups

As the corrupt in the administration crumble from all the scandals of
truth coming out, even in mainstream media, the moles, agents,
flunkies and patsies are getting desperate in holding their fort

They fear our organizing and have stepped up their attacks...We can
attack back and make our truth & patriot movement anything we want

If we back each other, we can rid ourselves of them and at the same
time help teach others what's up as we do...

I am embarrassed to say I even go to that David Icke group but it's
the best place to keep an eye on many of the bad guys all at one place

Someone had to do it and it was important as will be seen...I've got
all their numbers and have been holding them for years

They'll be coming hard, now, and I'm ready...I hope many of you are
behind me and will stand with me, too

When it's all over & these vermin are finished off...& the ignorant
get out of our way>>>We shall then see who's left standing & in the
process, reach our goals much quicker

Stand by for truth...And the drowning of many in it

(((V))) For Victory & Peace,
Marsha

Please join activists & patriots, concerned citizens & parents to
help "US" take back our country>>>

"We The People United Movement"

We are hundreds of spiritual, secular, political and patriot groups
joining together, able to put differences aside enough to help right
the wrongs in America..."United We Will Stand"

horizontal rule

WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING RACISM KARIN?
----------------------------------------------------------
Karin Friedemann said -----From: Karima4483@aol.com
To: <WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED@yahoogroups.com>
Wednesday, July 04, 2007 3:17 PM sons of immigrants should go home

I think all the European Americans should go back to Europe. They have no
business in this country. This country belongs to the indigenous people.
The
Mexicans are more American than the Europeans. They have Indian blood. The
Europeans should go back to Europe and the Africans should go back to
Africa.
----------------------------------------------------------
WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING RACISM KARIN?
OK, Karin, WE'LL PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF THE REPATRIATON OF ALL PEOPLES TO
THEIR INDIGENOUS LANDS. LET US KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE A PLAN, AND A LIST OF
PEOPLES TO BE MOVED...NOT!!

WHAT AN ABSURD SUGGESTION! MIXING HAS BEEN GOING ON GLOBALLY SINCE BEFORE
RECORDED HISTORY. I SUPPOSE WE SHOULD JUST ELIMINATE ANYONE OF MIXED
HERITAGE, BECAUSE THEY ARE NEITHER - NOR. that would only serve the
criminals with power to violate the law undetected a.k.a. the elite.
WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING RACISM KARIN?
WHAT APPEARS TO JUST BE A STUPID SUGGESTION AT FACE VALUE REPRESENTS RACISM,
ETHNOCENTRISM, AND STEREOTYPIFICATION. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT
INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF NORTH AMERICA, MORE ACCURATELY TURTLE ISLANDERS, DO
NOT NEED YOUR REPRESENTATION. THEY RECOGNISE ALL MEN AS BROTHERS, AND THAT
IS THE WEAKNESS OF YOUR CARELESS INVOCATION OF COVETOUSNESS. using the past
to create more conflict will not serve to make the future better.
WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING RACISM KARIN?
YOU LUMP ALL MEXICANS TOGETHER AS IF IT WAS ONE GIANT homogenous POT. What a
disservice to mexicans! THERE ARE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES WITHOUT EUROPEAN BLOOD!
or is it "different" with white anglo americans? It isnt about race dearie,
its about your hypocracy, and the lies surrounding the reasons for the
controversy...
the fact is that assimilation takes time, and when the rate of influx of a
separate culture exceeds the rate of assimilation, society begins to break
down. But intelligent people who attemt to bring reason to the process,
they are shouted out with money and lies and accusations of racism.
SHOUILDN'T WE SEND ALL MIXED-MEXICANS BACK TO SPAIN? THE SPANISH WERE NOT
INVITED TO AMERICA, TO MARRY THE NATIVE WOMEN. IT TOOK THEM 300 YEARS TO
TAME THAT "TERRITORY" AND SPANIARDS ARE JUST AS TERRITORIAL AS ANY OTHER
PEOPLE, TAKING PRIDE IN THE TITLE CONQUISTADOR - CONQUEROR.
WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING RACISM KARIN?
WHY DO YOU CHARACTERIZE AND DIRECT THE CONFLICT ALONG ETHNIC LINES, WHEN
THIS IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF THE ELITE GLOBAL FASCISTS?
WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING RACISM KARIN?

JUST A FEW QUESTIONS:
WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO WITH ALL MIXED BLOOD PEOPLES?
IS FRIEDEMANN NATIVE AMERICAN, OR WHERE DO YOU PROPOSE TO SEND YOURSELF?
IN A PREVIOUS MESSAGE YOU SENT, YOU SAID "It is time to take back our
ocuntry(sic), NOW!"
WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING RACISM KARIN?
---Message From Karima4483@aol.com TO WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 2:53 PM Subject: [WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED] Sign
petition to close Guantanamo
Hi,
It is time to take back our ocuntry, NOW! [SNIP]This could be a tipping
point in the fight to restore our liberties.
---------------------------
So which group do you speak for? Who's country is it, FRIEDEMANN? Who is to
take this country back? Are we supposed to take it back so we can give it to
anyone with "Indian" blood? Maybe you are talking about the fascist hindu
with their caste system? Maybe the elite like that idea? maybe it is the
elite who go around "pretending" (same root as pretense) to be this or that
"nationality" (nazi) in order to incite conflict from which they profit by
siezing the property of the displaced?
WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING RACISM KARIN?
ARE YOU 100% PURE FRIEDEMANN, AND if so, WHERE DO YOU INBREDS ORIGINATE?

NEXT LETS LOOK AT THE QUESTION OF "BLOOD"
You said "Mexicans have Indian blood"
Mexicans have a lot of blood, Karin, because Catholics don't USE BIRTH
CONTROL... oh we'll skip that one
there are lots of European Mexicans and they look pretty white, AND RICH. In
fact the darker skinned and more native peoples are persecuted in Mexico.
That's the goddam reason they are running up here!
Your statement is a useless, damaging generalization. Mexicans are a
nationality, not a "blood."
Not to mention, Indians live in India- that is a Nationality too. and the
last time i checked, NATIONS DO NOT HAVE BLOOD. AND ALL BLOOD IS THE SAME.
WE ARE ONE SPECIE WITH A MULTITUDE OF CHARACTERISTICS, YET YOU CHOOSE TO
FOCUS ON THE DIFFERENCES RATHER THAN THE COMMONALITY.
WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING RACISM?
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE MISCONCEPTIONS AND DISINFORMATION LURKING IN YOUR
VICINITY?


 

 

Search for:

 
 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party