Noah was perfect in his
God wiped out the entire population of
the world, which may be been as much as 6 billion, and saved only one man and his family.
Why did God choose Noah over the other 5,999,999 people of the world?
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. Gen
What exactly do you believe "perfect in his
- Noah got an A in his midterm multiculturalism exam.
- Noah got the position as the result of affirmative
- Noah walked with God.
- Noah was accepted as a multiculturalism major at a
small liberal arts college.
- Noah was a Nazi.
- Noah claimed that God's Law was written in his heart.
- Noah was a mamzer, or mongrel, or a child of mixed
- Noah believed in God.
- Noah was listed with the Better Business Bureau as a
certified ark contractor.
- Noah claimed that God's Law was fulfilled.
- Noah walked with God and was racially pure.
- Noah accepted a 501 (c) 3 "church"
designation from the IRS.
- Noah claimed he was baptized and received remission
for his sins.
- Noah claimed God's Law was nailed to a cross.
- Noah always paid his taxes.
- Noah became a grand dragon in the Ku Klux Klan.
- Noah followed IRS regulations to a tee.
- Noah was a social worker with an IQ slightly lower
than Koko the Gorilla.