Public Policy Polling Blogspot

 

 

I would like to know why this public policy polling organization, who EXCLUDED Ron Paul from ANY mention in this poll, has a DEFAULT encoding in Japanese characers?

Could it be that the JAPANESE have such a KEEN interest in preventing Ron Paul from being elected, that it is THEY who are behind this anti-Ron-Paul media campaign, and they accidently posted this page with Japanese characters?

I cannot tell you how ANGRY it makes me to see Ron Paul, who has WON HANDS DOWN every debate he's been in, who got as much as 81% of the vote in a field of 12 [leaving the other 11 to share the remaining 19%], to be EXCLUDED from a supposed national poll.

WE MUST DEMAND AN IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION OF THE ROLE PLAYED BY JAPAN IN THE ANTI-PAUL CAMPAIGN!!

 

publicpollingblogspot.jpg (57197 bytes)

 

 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: DEAN DEBNAM

September 6, 2007 888-621-6988 / 919-880-4888

Fred Thompson begins campaign ahead in North Carolina

Raleigh, N.C. –

While Republicans around the country were awaiting Fred Thompson’s

presidential campaign announcement on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, North Carolina

Republicans were signaling their approval in Public Policy Polling’s latest tracking poll.

Thompson begins his campaign as an official candidate for President with a strong lead in

the North Carolina Republican Primary. Thompson received the support of 34% of likely

Republican primary voters. Thompson was followed by Rudy Giuliani (16%), Mitt

Romney (13%) and John McCain (7%).

Hillary Clinton leads native son John Edwards 30% to 28% in the Democratic primary.

Barack Obama is in third with 21%.

In the gubernatorial primaries, Beverly Perdue and Bill Graham continue to lead their

respective races. Perdue leads Richard Moore 35% to 28% in the Democratic race, while

Graham (23%) bests Bob Orr (9%) and Fred Smith (9%) in the Republican primary.

Undecided voters continue to dominate the Democratic Lt. Governor race. This month’s

survey results have 62% of Democratic primary voters undecided. Hampton Dellinger

has a slim lead with 11% support, followed by Pat Smathers (10%), Walter Dalton (9%)

and Dan Besse (8%).

PPP surveyed 451 likely Democratic primary voters and 645 likely Republican primary

voters on September 5. The surveys have margins of error of ± 4.5% and ± 3.8%

respectively. Other factors, such as refusal to be interviewed and weighting, may

introduce additional error that is more difficult to quantify.

Complete results are attached and can be found at www.publicpolicypolling.com. These

include issue priorities for both parties, and crosstabs breaking down the results by

gender, race, age and region.

For more discussion of the poll visit the Public Policy Polling blog at

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com.

If you have questions about this release or would like an interview regarding this release,

please contact Dean Debnam at (888) 621-6988 or 919-880-4888.

###
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/surveys/PPP_Release_090607.pdf