There are a number of SERIOUS flaws in this simulation, and your video report of it:
- Using a jew accent starts you out on the WRONG foot.
- If you're trying to build credibility for this report, this is the WRONG way to do it.
- The simulation shows only the extreme right side of the building where the plane hit,
and leaves out three quarters of the surface to the left.
- The trajectory shown on live TV suggests it exited the SIDE of the building, not the
- At this angle of entry, it completely missed the core, whereas your
"simulation" suggests this was a direct hit on the core which destroyed it.
- The simulation suggests that the aluminum TAIL of the aircraft knocked out solid,
welded, and riveted steel beams, a STUPID "simulation".
- To suggest that STEEL beams caught on fire just because the protective coating was
knocked off means only ONE thing: you REALLY think the American public is *stupid*.
- The ONLY thing in such an aircraft that MIGHT break some beams are the titanium engines,
but there were only TWO of them which MIGHT have taken out a dozen steel beams.
- If the structural damage was as severe as the simulation suggests, and IF this is all it
takes to knock down a STEEL building, then it would have collapsed IMMEDIATELY, not almost
an hour later.
- ALL of the fuel was consumed instantly in the EXPLOSION, so what could possibly have
been burning for almost an hour?
- No building materials burn at a temperature high enough to WEAKEN, much less MELT,