Raped By jews
Twenty Nine Phenomenal Federal Flops
1) "The War on Poverty", followed by an increase in the "poverty level" from 11.1% to 15.1%, a massive breakdown of families, a quintupling in the illegitimacy rate, the expenditure of more money to "fight poverty" than the stock value of every Fortune 500 Corporation and each acre of U.S. farm land, combined. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this "war", so it will be terminated.
2) "The War on Drugs", followed by a 48% increase in drug usage, the treatment of a health problem as a criminal problem, the incarceration of as many as 700,000 drug users, the unwarranted expenditure of $240 Billion per year to "fight drug abuse". Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this "war", so it will be terminated.
3) "The War on Crime" and the Omnibus Crime Act signed by Lyndon Johnson in the 1960s was followed by a quadrupling in the incarceration rate, concurrent with a tripling of the murder rate, a decrease in the percent of murders resolved from 92% to 63%, and the unwarranted expenditure of $350 Billion per year to "fight crime". Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this "war", so it will be terminated.
4) "The War Against Drinking Drivers", followed by an increase in Motor Vehicle Fatalities from 45,853 in 1975 to 46,900 in 1989, the treatment of a health problem as a criminal problem, 1,624,000 unnecessary and unconstitutional arrests per year, incarceration of 58,700 drinking drivers, many of whom had never even had a ticket nor an accident in the past, the unwarranted expenditure of $18 Billion per year to "fight drunk drivers". Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this "war", so it will be terminated.
5) "The War Against Illiteracy" and the creation of the US Department of Education, followed by a 98 point plunge in SAT scores, placement of the US in 27th place out of 31 nations in the IAEP test and dead last in more TIMSS subjects than any other country, the unwarranted federal expenditure of $72 Billion per year "fight illiteracy". The Catholic Church produces morally and academically superior students at a third the cost per student within the borders of the US, and will be given this responsibility 100%. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this "war", so it will be terminated.
6) "The War Against Child Abuse", The Mondale Act and CAPTA, were followed by an increase in child abuse, a 28 fold increase in "unsubstantiated" allegations of child sexual abuse, the destruction of tens of millions of families, the false imprisonment of hundreds of thousands of innocent parents, the unwarranted expenditure of $285 Billion per year to "fight child abuse". Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this "war", so it will be terminated.
7) "The War in Vietnam", killed 2 million Vietnamese & 47,629 American men, delivered Vietnam to Communism forever, the unwarranted expenditure of $200 Billion. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this "war".
8) Medicare and Medicaid, became law in 1965, followed by a reduction in the percent of US workers with fully paid health insurance from 91% to 35%, a 30% increase in cancer deaths from 160.8 deaths per 100,000 population to 206, the unwarranted increase in health care expenditures from $14.2 Billion to $355.4 Billion per year, costs twice as much as a percent of GDP than Japan or Australia whose men live 4 years longer. If not for privately funded cardiovascular research which greatly reduced heart disease deaths, the US mortality rate would have increased 6%. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so it will be terminated.
9) Abortions, legalized in 1973 to "reduce unwanted pregnancies", followed by a quintupling of the illegitimacy rate, a doubling of the divorce rate, one out of five childbirths in intact families conceived in adultery, and a quadrupling of the rate of fatherlessness from 9% to 37%. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so they will be terminated.
10) Social security, a "retirement" fund, predicted by every credible politician to be in bankruptcy before most of those who contributed to it will receive any benefits, which disburses already one third of all funds to those who did not retire and who did not contribute to it in the first place, would not survive the most basic cost/benefit analysis. Men and families and children received far fewer benefits from this federal law than its cost, so it will be terminated.
11) The birth control pill , legalized to reduce the demand for abortions, followed by an increase in the number of abortions per year to 1.6 million, a reduction in the marriage and birth rates, and the reduction of the role of men to sperm donors and play toys. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law.
12) Affirmative Action, intentionally and unconstitutionally discriminatory against men, failed to raise the status of women and minorities, reduced their incomes 66%, forced key US industry off-shore, increased racial and sex-discrimination conflicts, led to the unwarranted expenditure of$800 Billion per year in legal fees and damages to "fight inequality". Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so it will be terminated.
13) "The Pension Benefit Guaranty Association", created in 1974 by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, failed to "give more benefits and rights and success in the area of labor management", plunged the percent of the workforce with a pension plan from 39.4% to 24%. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so it will be terminated.
14) School Prayer, outlawed in 1963, displaced by destructive, anti-family, and anti-male feminist ideology. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so school prayer will be reinstated and constitutionally protected and public education will be banned.
15) "The 1964 Civil Rights Act", failed to benefit blacks, led to an increase in the rate of incarceration of blacks under 30 years of age from 31% to 71%, an increase in their rate of fatherlessness from 29% to 70%, a 65% decrease in their median incomes, put twice as many black men in prison as were slaves during the height of slavery. Men and families and children (particularly blacks) did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so it will be terminated.
16) "Investment Retirement Accounts" (IRAs), failed to encourage personal savings, combined with pervasive banking laws, destroyed banking privacy, discouraged savings, dropped the savings rate below 2% for the first time in recent history, chased most savings accounts off-shore, reduced total "Personal Savings" to less than a few months interest on the public debt. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so it will be terminated.
17) "The Gold Standard", dropped in the US in 1973, followed by an 11 fold plunge in the purchasing power of the dollar. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so it will be reinstated.
18) "The Balanced Budget & Emergency Deficit Control Act" and the "Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990", passed to reduce deficit spending, followed by even higher deficits and an uncontrollable $5.8 Trillion public debt. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so it will be terminated.
19) "The National Fifty Five Mile Per Hour Speed Limit", followed by a reduction in the rate at which fatalities had been decreasing, left us with a motor vehicle fatality rate (MVFR) 50% higher than Germany with NO speed limits on their autobahns, did not save oil, required the unwarranted expenditure and/or loss to GDP of $650 Billion, reduced the effectiveness of our multi-trillion dollar transportation and interstate highway system by 18%. When the law ended and the speed limit was restored to 65MPH, authorities were "surprised" by an immediate 10% decrease in the MVFR. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law which fortunately has been terminated.
20) "The Food and Drug Administration", created to protect our health, followed by an increase in the average American's body weight by 25 pounds, a reduction in the male sperm count by 48%, a 42% increase in the cancer mortality rate, extremely costly and long delayed drugs, unwarranted restrictions on drug use, an unwarranted annual expenditure of $Billions. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal bureaucracy, so it will be terminated.
21) Capital Punishment, legalized to deter crime, followed by an explosion of crime, an almost tripled murder rate, a ten fold increase in the number of jail and prison inmates, American men becoming one third of the men in the world behind bars, the execution to date of 39 victims now known to be innocent, half the men in prison don't even match the DNA from the crime scene. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal policy, so it will be terminated.
22) The "Equal Protection" clause of the 14th Amendment, misinterpreted so grievously that it invalidates the very constitution it was written to strengthen; misused to loot competent and effective organizations, corporations, industries, and educational institutions; fails to benefit the parasitical minority which seeks its "protection"; destroys the rights and status of the majority. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal misinterpretation of the constitution, so the original spirit and intent of the constitution will be reinstated..
23) "The Equal Pay Act" destroying vital incentives for excellent or overtime work, reduced the quality of work by all employees, reduced but did not equalize pay. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this federal law, so it will be terminated.
24) Adultery, the seventh of the Ten Commandments (right next to "Thou shalt not commit murder"), deemed acceptable by courts, proclaimed by feminists to be practiced by 70% of wives within 5 years of marriage, results in the birth of 20% of children of marriages who are not the biological offspring of the husband, causes more damage and strife to society than murder which is prosecuted. Men and families and children did not benefit in any way from this failure by the federal government to adhere to basic moral, legal, constitutional, and social principles.
25) The US Postal Service, the most minor federal failure, just recently capable of beating Pony Express's delivery time a century ago, cannot compete with Federal Express and numerous other private carriers of today, millions of Americans have stood in long lines across the country long enough, will be displaced by a competitive bidding process amongst the private companies.
26) The Graduated Federal Income Tax, requires men to pay from 108% to 117% of all federal taxes, allows women to receive up to $97 Billion in tax credits directly from the IRS, permits women to control $1.8 trillion earned by men with their 11% greater voting population than men. This blatant sex-bias will be terminated.
27) Family Law Acts, based on federal models, passed by state legislatures across the nation in the late 1960s, at a time when family breakdown and morality had already reached a crisis level, at a time when these legislatures could have and should have enacted responsible legislation aimed at strengthening the family and weakening the capability of courts to destroy families, instead contributed significantly to the undermining of paternal authority, the doubling of the divorce rate, the acceleration of adultery, the quintupling of the illegitimacy rate, the tripling of the murder rate, the quadrupling of the incarceration rate http://fathersmanifesto.net/42usc1983.htm
These family law acts will be instantly repealed, authority will be returned to fathers, commensurate with the responsibilities which always remained with them. Compensation will be paid for damages to their families and children.
28) Current federal "family policy", blatantly anti-family, anti-father, unconstitutional, draconian, economically destructive, costly-- exceeding the wildest dreams of the most despotic Russian dictator, (not a single Russian would put up with this for 2 seconds) renders the US Constitution null and void, and will be terminated..
29) Coeducational Schools, proven failures, the reason US education quality ranks just slightly ahead of Mozambique and Jordan, more costly than every other education style, the entire reason for the existence and acceptance of feminism, drug use, matriarchy, single mother households, teen pregnancy, illegitimacy, divorce, live-ins, and Oprah, now mandated by a Supreme Court which has made the supreme mistake of failing to revere the vital role of men in society. Destroying the traditions of fine institutions like West Point and Annapolis is unacceptable. Destroying the last two all-male institutions in the US, VMI and the Citadel, is unconscionable, unconstitutional, counterproductive, without redeeming social value, obscene, immoral, anti-Christian, inhumane, unbiblical, anti-Jewish, anti-Muslim, anti-Indian, anti-motherhood, anti-fatherhood, anti-children, and . . . unacceptable. The rationale by which the US Supreme Court twisted the clear and pristine language of the US Constitution to fit a narrow, convoluted, selfish, and destructive agenda is deplorable to all thinking and concerned American citizens.
When such an important document, forged by the blood of our forefathers to remove us from despotism, cast on parchment as an uncompromising reminder of our responsibilities, is thrown into the faces of those who took the oath to uphold that Constitution against "foreign and domestic enemies", who put their lives on the line to fight in foreign countries to defend that Constitution against ALL enemies, are told that men, who accomplished what not a single woman in the land has ever --or could ever-- accomplish, who were 99.993% of the battle casualties in our wars, are no better than those women, then of what redeeming social value is this federal corporation?
Not one single one of these federal "solutions" made even the slightest improvement in the "problem" they were originally intended to resolve. The expenditure of billions to trillions of dollars was followed by a three fold or ten fold increase in the magnitude of the putative problem.
All of the polls show that more than 2/3rds of Americans oppose legalized abortion, yet abortion has been "legal" for a quarter of a century because of a small nihilistic minority.
The Gallup Poll shows that 84% of whites and 76% of blacks oppose affirmative action, yet aa was forced upon industry, government, etc., for that same quarter of a century by that same minority.
85% of North Americans are Christians who want their children to be able to say a simple prayer in school, yet that same militant and godless minority outlawed school prayer 35 years ago.
Any intelligent American knows that the Equal Pay Act is completely contrary to the free enterprise system, yet that same small amoral minority has imposed this law for more than a third of a century.
The vast majority of Americans oppose gun control, the Constitution still says "A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.", yet that same subversive minority managed to pass thousands of laws against guns in this country.
The average family wants to be able to save money, yet the government spends 42 cents of each wage dollar which leaves LESS than zero for family savings.
The list goes on. "America's patterns" haven't changed--its government has become a totalitarian regime and its education system is so poor that Americans don't even know that it is.
Modified Friday, July 01, 2011
Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party