Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

 

 

Pharisee Sea Wife

horizontal rule

 

 

Absolutely Kelleigh. Yet Tim says we are worldly and mesmerised by the Satanic tools of the world. That is really funny.

Blessings

Sea

----- Original Message -----

From: "Kelleigh" <kelgrace@bigpond.net.au>

 

Thanks for your support Sea, I think we're well out numbered in this

forum!

Kelleigh

horizontal rule

The modern day Jews of course would have it right. Especially about how Jesus celebrated Passover the night before he died. Can you show from Scripture that Jesus had wine at the evening Passover meal the night before his death? I think not!

Sea

 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Evangelist Dennis Littleton" <wk4j@bellsouth.net>

 

> I have been doing some research into the Passover and how it is

> celebrated by the Jews. I have run across something interesting. They

> have strict rules about the strength of the wine. It is not to be

> deluted down with grape juice unless you have some medical reason or

> cannot afford the proper wine. Since we know Jesus observed the

> Passover at least 33 times... Well I just find that fact of interest

> in this debate.

>

> Dennis

horizontal rule

Yes it is like reminding certain people that the author of Hebrews says there remains a keeping of the Sabbath for the people of God and same people keep ignoring it and hoping it will go away. And like pointing out that those who do not receive the mark of the beast keep the commandments of God.

And they continue to ignore it and just keep saying the same false statements over and over. Won't mention any names. So frustrating. They even blacken the Messiah's name to the point of calling him a Sabbath breaker and a drunkard just because the Pharisees called him that. The Pharisees are the way, the truth, and the life to them. Isn't that sad.

Because they think it will come true if enough people agree. They keep ignoring the Scripture and keep stating that which is false. Won't mention any names. It is an amazing thing to watch.

Sea

 ----- Original Message -----

From: "Evangelist Dennis Littleton" <wk4j@bellsouth.net> 

You know Tim it's like watching members of a political party we all

know and I won't mention the name. They just keep saying the same

false statement over and over and think it will somehow become true

of that just enough people will believe it. They ignore the fact's

and just keep stating that which is false. It is an amazing thing to

watch.

Dennis

horizontal rule

Bob,

Am I allowed to say "I don't know"? I will have to do more study on this.

I have no answers now.

Shabbat Shalom

Sea

 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bob" <sanok29@mailite.com>

 

> "Seawife" said:

> > I don't know where Christians get this concept of an antiChrist rising

> > and giving us grief during the great tribulation. Revelation does tell

> > us that the dragon [satan] gives power unto the beast [some government

> > or nation] but no mention of an antiChrist.

>

> Do you actually believe the following verses refer to a government

> or a nation?

> Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet

> that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had

> received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.

> These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

>

> Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake

> of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and

> shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

horizontal rule

Kelly: In fact, alot of us look more like the Chimpanzee!

Sea: Well a lot act like them. Especially after drinking wine. No that is an insult to the Chimpanzee. Chimps would have more sense.

horizontal rule

Tim, Muslims do worship the God of Abraham regardless of what they call Him or how they blacken His character. I have studied Islam and should have a bit of an idea seeing that their basic goal is to bring all people BACK to worshipping the God of Abraham. Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham. "The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS" [Acts 13:3]. Jesus is the SON of the God of Abraham; the servant of the God of Abraham. The Jews also reject Jesus as God's son. Would you also say they don't worship the God of Abraham? The only group who do NOT worship the God of Abraham are the mainstream Christians. They worship "a strange god that the fathers never knew". There is more to being antichrist then just denying the son. How many "Jesus id God people" do you know who acknowledge the Father AND the Son? How many do you know who believe Jesus came in OUR fallen flesh? Mayhap everybody is antichrist.

Blessings

Sea

 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Tim H" <THardesty@sbcglobal.net>

 

> Hi Sea, I disagree that Muslims worship the

> God of Abraham. Islam does not believe that

> Jesus was/is the son of God, and states that

> Allah would not have a son. This is antichrist,

> and not the same God...

>

> Love in Christ,

> Tim H

horizontal rule

I don't know how you consider him Kelleigh but I consider him to be the Son of the Eternal Elohim. When you are here long enough you will get to know how different he is to the different members. We don't all worship the same God or have the same Messiah.

Shabbat Shalom

Sea

 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Kelleigh" <kelgrace@bigpond.net.au>

 

How shall we consider Christ?

Long before Christ's first advent, the prophet Isaiah spoke these

words of comfort to Israel:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the

government shall be upon His shoulder and His name shall be called

Wonderful Counselor the mighty God, the everalsting Father and the

Prince of Peace." Isa 9:6

Kel

--- In TruthorTradition@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <sanok29@...> wrote:

>

> Seawife, in Hebrews 1:8, The Father is still addressing Jesus and

calls

> Him, O God.

>

horizontal rule

> So, Sea, what about these verses?

>

> Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor

> free, there is neither male nor

> female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Sea: What about them? The Christian homosexual community also use this to "prove" there is nothing wrong with their behaviour. The rebellious women priests and pastors also use it to justify their rebellion. One can do a lot when one takes Scripture out of context.

> Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing,

> nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Sea: If we do not become new creatures we have just been buried alive in baptism. We go in the water dry pagans and come out wet pagans.

>

> II Cor 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:

> old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Sea: See above.

>

> I think it's clear that the Church, i.e., the Body of Christ, i.e.,

> all those who are 'in Christ' are new creatures---not part of

> Israel---and are also heirs to the promises of Israel.

Sea: According to Paul we are grafted in and should not boast lest we be pruned off again.

> Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs

> according to the promise.

Sea: Just as I said. We are Israel.

> Believing that we are grafted into Israel I think is due to

> misunderstanding what Paul says about it...

Sea: On the other hand, the misunderstanding comes from those who don't want to be a part of Israel because they may have to reconsider their lifestyle.

>

> Love in Christ,

> Tim H

Blessings

Sea

horizontal rule

apple, there is a lot wrong with making gallons of booze for drunks. 

 

----- Original Message -----

 


On Monday, Feb. 13 at 5:51 PM, J9Cal@austarnet.com.au wrote:

IF the guests were already drunk as the apple has said using other Scripture to support his concept, and IF Jesus made more booze for the already very intoxicated guests, or IF he made booze at all with which to tempt the guests, then I would have to question that he was the Messiah.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but the only reason you are questioning is because of your preconceived ideas about wine. you just need to accept the fact that jesus is your lord (master) and messiah (christ) and that there is nothing wrong with what jesus did.

 

- the apple

 
 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party