Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

 

 

 

Sodomites and "Liberals"

"Thomas Griffin" <tgriffin@uic.edu> wrote in message news:3B256AA7.C4C5D32@uic.edu...

> Your pathetic ranting has clearly brought out the anti-freedom, homophobic,
> sexist agenda that is the real motivation behind all your beliefs. You have
> continually demonstrated an unsurpassable ignorance of what can and cannot be
> inferred from survey and correlational data and are now just babbling on and
> telling outright lies.
> It has been clear since your first post that you are a waste of time, but I
> wanted to keep refuting your every distortion and misuse of data until you got
> frustrated enough to expose the real core of your ideological position, which
> clearly stems from fear and hatred.
>
> Now that you have provided the supporting evidence for those who have claimed
> you are nothing but a Nazi, I will be sure to ignore you.
>
> Thomas
>
> fm wrote:
>
> > "Thomas Griffin" <tgriffin@uic.edu> wrote in message
> > news:3B2503F4.21413B2@uic.edu...
> > > <snip?
> > >
> > >
> > > >
> > > >      There is no doubt that teachers unions are a problem.
> > > >      However, if most schools were to become private you can bet
> > > >      that those teachers would also become strongly unionized and
> > > >      the same problems would result.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >      It's doubtful that any private school teachers would have
> > > >      the same communist mind set that exists amongst American
> > > >      public school teachers.  Competent teachers don't have a
> > > >      need to demand special consideration to artificially prop up
> > > >      their inadequacies.
> > > >
> > >
> > > Is there any evidence that private and public school teachers are
> > > fundamentally different in philosophy? I doubt it.
> > > Right now, the # of private teaching jobs is highly limited, so these
> > > teachers do not have the power to unionize. They are too easy to
> > > replace. However, if all schools were private, then these teachers could
> > > and probably would unionize nationally and they would have more
> > > bargaining power.
> > >
> >
> > We taxpayers don't WANT them to have more "bargaining power".
> >
> > They have all the "bargaining power" they need, and just look at how they
> > have misused and abused it:  our children now have the world's LOWEST test
> > scores, and we taxpayers have one of the world's HIGHEST costs of education,
> > no matter how you measure it.
> >
> > Do you really want more of that?
> >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >     >
> > > >     > You are correct that Catholic schools have more
> > > >     > flexibility about how they
> > > >     > discipline children--but then this is one of the main
> > > >     > reason that public
> > > >     > schools should be outright outlawed as the child abusers
> > > >     > they are in the
> > > >     > first place.
> > > >
> > > >      If was the case, then the millions of children with either
> > > >      behavioral problems or learning disabilities would go
> > > >      completely uneducated and be unable to attend any school.
> > > >      This would be child abuse. Public schools already fail to
> > > >      even graduate a third of American 18 year olds.  It's hard
> > > >      to imagine that it could get worse than that.  Catholic
> > > >      schools graduate 95% of their students because they know how
> > > >      to motivate students, and one way to motivate them is to let
> > > >      them know that bad behavior will result in their
> > > >      termination.If all you're familiar with is public schools,
> > > >      this might sound contradictory, but it's worked very well
> > > >      for thousands of years.
> > > >
> > >
> > > First, there is a huge difference between high school students choosing
> > > to drop out, and grade school children being prevented from attending
> > > school. Second, as I said it is not just behavior problems that private
> > > schools don't deal with, it is children with learning disabilities that
> > > would also be excluded. Educating these children cost about 3 to 5 times
> > > as much as a normal child and thus private schools have no motivation to
> > > deal with them.
> > >
> > > AS for your last comment: For thousands of years the vast majority of
> > > children did not receive and education. Did this "work"?
> > > Well, when society is a theocracy and people are not allowed to think
> > > and decide for themselves anyway, then an education is not needed. Also,
> > > if most people simple take on their family trade, then a formal
> > > education is not that vital.
> > > However, an educated public is absolutely necessary for both a
> > > democratic society and the kind of modern work environment that we face.
> >
> > Our public schools produced the ONLY industrialized nation in the world with
> > a NEGATIVE personal savings rate.  Nobody else comes even close.   Japanese
> > families save  ONE THIRD of every "dollar" they earn.
> >
> > What about that are you proud of?
> > http://fathersmanifesto.com/personalsavings.htm
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > >      Furthermore any school, private or public that teaches
> > > >      children creationism and/or fails to give them a
> > > >      scientifically accurate understanding of evolution is
> > > >      directly and intentionally deceiving students, and using the
> > > >      perceived authority of a classroom setting to propagate lies
> > > >      and distortions for the sole purpose for promoting their own
> > > >      ideological agenda.
> > > >      This is child abuse.
> > > >
> > > >      91% of Americans view the teaching of "evolution" as child
> > > >      abuse.  You think "evolution" is science, but to a quarter
> > > >      of a billion Christians in this country it's pure science
> > > >      fiction.
> > > >
> > >
> > > Not one shred of data supports this contention. All surveys show that
> > > the vast majority of people think that evolution should be taught in
> > > school. Evolution can and should be taught without getting directly into
> > > its implications for a creator God. Most people recognize this and think
> > > that is how it should be taught. Nearly all christians accept evolution,
> > > they just tack on their own assumptions about God's role in the process.
> > > Adding these assumptions may not be scientific, but it in no way
> > > directly contradicts the theory of evolution.   It is a very small (but
> > > powerful) minority of Americans who are so blindly committed to their
> > > wishful thinking Fundamentalist world view that they refuse to be in any
> > > way rational about the issue of evolution
> >
> > How many times has this Gallup Poll got to be posted before you finally
> > gander over to that web site and verify the STUPIDITY and INACCURACY of that
> > paragraph?  Do you have a reference which refutes Gallup?  No?   Then what is
> > your "authority" for that intentionally misleading and intentionally
> > inflammatory statement?  None?
> >
> > Is this the classic example of how you "evolutionists" get together in a
> > smokey room,  and fill each other with feel-good BS, and then go home and
> > brag to everybody about how enlightened you are?
> > http://www.gallup.com/poll/indicators/indreligion3.asp
> >
> > As of right now:
> >
> > 45% believe that "God created human beings in present form".
> > 37% believe that "Humans developed, with God guiding".
> > 12% believe that "Humans developed, but God had no part in process".
> >
> > In 1982, 44% believed that "God created human beings in present form".
> >
> > In other words, almost HALF of Americans flat out reject "the speculation of
> > evolution".
> >
> > Altogether, 82% believe that GOD created human life.
> >
> > And only 12% are hardcore "evolutionists" who: don't have a clue what
> > they're talking about; also believe in flying squirrels, flying saucers, and
> > dolphins with hooves; have utterly no explanation for how human live would
> > have "evolved" by chance out of inanimate objects; ignore a colossal amount
> > of scientific evidence to the contrary; ignore the improbability of their
> > "speculation" and the fact that they are LYING when they refer to this
> > speculation as a "theory".
> >
> > Let's be frank.  You accuse  the majority of Americans of "refus[ing] to be
> > in any way rational about the issue of evolution".
> >
> > I accuse you of being a total freaking IDIOT.
> >
> > Where does that leave us?  It leaves us with maybe 12% of the population
> > "thinking" that that a quarter of a billion Christians in this country are
> > "irrational", and it leaves a quarter of a billion Christians in this
> > country thinking that you are an IDIOT.
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >      What makes you think you have a right to force your minority
> > > >      opinion down their children's throats using *their* tax
> > > >      dollars?
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > Again, yours is not only a minority opinion, but an entirely irrational
> > > one without any evidence or argument to support it.
> > > Evolution is the majority opinion precisely b/c there is so much
> > > evidence behind it that it is able to overcome many Christians emotional
> > > resistance to it. Besides, the constitution is specifically designed to
> > > protect people from the tyranny of the majority, and the founding
> > > father's recognized that there is no more likely source of majority
> > > tyranny than religious belief.
> >
> > WRONG.  It was designed to protect people from the tyranny of the MINORITY.
> > Why do "liberals" NEVER get this right?  Why do "liberals" think they have a
> > right to force their idiotic views on the majority, and deny that "majority
> > rules"?
> >
> > Can you answer that one question candidly?  No other "liberal" would or has
> > even DARED to explain it.
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >     > Other countries which aren't hamstrung by the feminized
> > > >     > education process
> > > >     > that our public schools are have the options that Catholic
> > > >     > schools have
> > > >     > here--which includes school prayer, teaching creation,
> > > >     > teaching math,
> > > >     > teaching morals and ethics and spirituality, etc, and
> > > >     > almost all of those
> > > >     > countries scored more than 100 TIMSS math points higher
> > > >     > than us at the 12th
> > > >     > grade level.
> > > >
> > > >      Are you referring to Anti-democratic societies, such as
> > > >      middle-eastern countries, and China?
> > > >      True, they are not feminists (they murder their women) and
> > > >      they force non-scientific dogma down the throats of every
> > > >      child.
> > > >      These counties do generally score higher in math, and if
> > > >      math scores are more important to you than equality and
> > > >      freedom, you should get on the next plane. The US has one of
> > > >      the highest murder rates in the world.   We murder more women
> > > >      per capita than almost anyone.
> > > >      We have the undisputed highest incarceration rate, with a
> > > >      third of the people in the world who are behind bars.  We
> > > >      have the undisputed highest divorce rate in the
> > > >      industrialized world, and an illegitimacy rate which few
> > > >      countries can reach.  We scored dead last in 17 of 34 TIMSS
> > > >      subjects, a feat accomplished by no other country.  Amnesty
> > > >      International has us as the #1 nation on their hit list in
> > > >      three categories:  1) more citizens than anybody on death
> > > >      row, 2) world's highest incarceration rate, 3) more than
> > > >      half of the youth executed around the world were executed in
> > > >      the US. If you want to see a totalitarian country, look in
> > > >      the mirror.  Not even Russia nor China imprison as many of
> > > >      their citizens as we do, so it's not clear what you mean by
> > > >      "Anti-democratic societies".
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > Many wrong statements here.  First, in many of these countries numerous
> > > forms of killing (killing your wife, gov killing of political
> > > dissidents) are not considered murder and are not counted in your stats.
> > > Also, people kill their female infants left and right and the
> > > authorities never even find out about it b/c of the rural nature of life
> > > in these countries.
> > > The U.S. has the highest incarceration rate entirely b/c we put people
> > > in jail based on religiously motivated laws (FYI: drug laws, and sex
> > > laws are religiously based).
> > >
> > > As for divorce rates, that great! It means that women in the U.S. are
> > > not forced by law to stay married to abusive husbands.
> >
> > "Abusive husbands"?  What about "abusive wives"?   You're not a "liberal",
> > you're a "feminist".  Do you know that mothers are 78% of the defendants in
> > child murder?
> > http://fathersmanifesto.com/nis3.htm
> >
> > Do you know that there are almost as many husbands killed by
> > wives as there are wives killed  by husbands?  Do you know that the SAFEST
> > place in the world for American women is in a family, and not in a
> > "single-mother household", where divorced or never-married women are:
> >
> > Twice as likely to die of circulatory diseases.
> > Twice as likely to die of cancer.
> > Three times as likely to die of diabetes.
> > Four times as likely to be killed in an accident.
> > Four times as likely to be murdered.
> > Five times as likely to die of respiratory diseases.
> > Five times as likely to commit suicide.
> > Five times as likely to die of cirrhosis.
> > http://fathersmanifesto.com/mortdiv.htm
> >
> > Our children just shouldn't have to put up with such feminist blather in
> > public "schools".
> >
> > >
> > > As for those we execute, religious conservatives (those most likely to
> > > believe in creationism)  are by far the biggest supporters of the death
> > > penalty. Religious conservatives tend to have a very immature
> > > black/white kind of moral viewpoint that leaves little room for the kind
> > > of doubt and uncertainty that causes most to become uncomfortable with
> > > passing a death judgment on another person.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > >      You certainly are NOT referring to most European countries
> > > >      who would find your misogyny and fundamentalism both
> > > >      laughable and disturbing.
> > > >
> > > >      Feminism made the American woman the laughing stock of
> > > >      nations, not just in Europe, but in the most remote spots in
> > > >      the world that you could ever imagine.
> > > >
> > >
> > > When American feminism becomes extreme and goes "overboard" it is due to
> > > the fact that it is reacting to the medieval mindset of many Americans
> > > inspired by a fundamentalist Christian attitude towards gender.
> > > It is Christian evangelical thinking that is the laughing stock of most
> > > countries in Europe.
> >
> > It's American feminism which made the American woman the laughing stock of
> > nations, not Christianity.  It was just 40 years ago, before feminism took
> > off, that the American woman was the most revered and awesome woman in the
> > world.  Our translator in Russia asked "who is the most popular person in
> > Russia".  We answered "Finnish men", because there are so many Finnish men
> > who go to Russia and throw their money around, but she answered "American
> > men".
> >
> > Then she asked "who is the least popular person in Russia", and again we
> > thought "Finnish men".
> >
> > She answered "American women".
> >
> > The irony is that this is true all over the world now, not just in Russia,
> > where you would think that the American feminist's evil reputation would
> > have been spared.
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > >
> > > >            If teaching creation and religion and morals and
> > > >           saying a spoken Christian
> > > >           prayer in class and are all so bad for children,
> > > >           then where's your evidence?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >      It is bad on principal. It violates children's rights. Where
> > > >      is your evidence that these things do anything whatsoever to
> > > >      improve moral behavior or learning?   Before you answer,
> > > >      remember that everything your about to write is chock full
> > > >      of confounds and NONE of it counts as scientific evidence.
> > > >
> > > >      There isn't one single country which has spoken school
> > > >      prayer that scored lower than the US in TIMSS.  The 12th
> > > >      graders in the most religious countries scored as much as
> > > >      160 points higher than our 12th graders in a number of
> > > >      subjects.   Before we banned school prayer in the US, SAT
> > > >      scores were 98 points higher.  How many examples do you
> > > >      need?
> > > >
> > > >      ****I need at least 1 example that in any way shows a causal
> > > >      relationship between school prayer and any of the test
> > > >      scores or behavioral problems you mention. At the very least
> > > >      you need to show that immediately following the elimination
> > > >      of prayer in schoold there was a signifant and reliable drop
> > > >      in test scores.
> > > >      Many, many cultural and educational changes have occurred in
> > > >      this time period, none of which are related to school prayer
> > > >      and many of which can explain the drop in test scores.
> > > >
> > > >      Racism among school students was much higher when prayer was
> > > >      allowed. Should we conclude that school prayer was
> > > >      responsible for greater racism. At least I can make an that
> > > >      Christian fundamentalism promotes values of racism and is
> > > >      consistently correlated with racism, but still I would not
> > > >      claim on this is evidence that school prayer has any causal
> > > >      relation to racism.
> > > >      You, however, have provided no argument as to exactly how
> > > >      school prayer would have a causal effect on test scores.
> > > >
> > > >      Besides, school is about giving students knowledge and
> > > >      intellectual skills to think. Religion (and fundamentalism
> > > >      especially) is anti-thetical to critical thought, prayer is
> > > >      superstition, and morals have nothing to do with religion.
> > > >      Those so-called "morals" that are specifically religious
> > > >      regarding homosexuality and sexuality in general teach
> > > >      nothing but intolerance towards others and unhealthy
> > > >      self-hatred.
> > > >       Fortunately, the vast majority of the citizens of the
> > > >      civilized world disagree with you, as do 80-90% of
> > > >      Americans, which includes the vast majority of the quarter
> > > >      of a billion Christians in this country.
> > > >
> > > >      It does not matter that they disagree. It is a matter of
> > > >      empirical fact and truth by definition.
> > > >      If religion is based on faith (as most would say it is) then
> > > >      by definition it is anti-thetical to critical thought,
> > > >      because faith is unquestioned-belief and critical thought is
> > > >      the very process of fundamentally questioning any assertion
> > > >      or belief.
> > > >      Prayer involves the belief in a supernatural force that
> > > >      responds to your wishes or praise. There is no more evidence
> > > >      for this force than for the the bad luch associated with
> > > >      number 13, thus prayer is superstition by definition.
> > > >      As for morals, both historical analysis as well as modern
> > > >      random studies of people's religious and moral beliefs show
> > > >      that there is no relationship between how religious you are
> > > >      and how moral you are.
> > > >      (there is a relation when it comes to attitudes towards
> > > >      homosexuals and women's rights, but these are not "morals",
> > > >      they are codes of hatred and intolerance).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >     >
> > > >     > Short of Africa, you probably couldn't find public schools
> > > >     > which have done a
> > > >     > better job of destroying children's lives than American
> > > >     > public schools have.
> > > >
> > > >      Short of Christianity you couldn't find another ideology
> > > >      that does more to destroy children's minds.
> > > >       Had White Europeans managed to spread Christianity to
> > > >      Africa, rather than earning an average of $50 per month,
> > > >      they might be earning $1,000 per month, and rather than
> > > >      having a life expectancy of 33 years, they might have a life
> > > >      expectancy similar to American blacks who have a life
> > > >      expectancy more than twice as long. You don't understand the
> > > >      benefits of Christianity because you've never seen how
> > > >      people live without it.  You're surrounded by Christians so
> > > >      you think that things like laws are normal. This is not the
> > > >      case in more than half of the world. Korea had been a
> > > >      Buddhist country for thousands of years and just 40 years
> > > >      ago they didn't earn much more than Africans.   It is now
> > > >      75% Christian and their standard of living rivals or exceeds
> > > >      our own.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >         * What does earnings and life expectancy have to do
> > > >           with free thought and intellectual integrity?
> > > >         * Besides, the earnings of Americans and their
> > > >           longer life have to do directly with the
> > > >            science-based knowledge and technologies that
> > > >           result from the same scientific standards as those
> > > >           that find strong support for evolution and no
> > > >           support for Creationism.
> > > >         * Christianity existed for nearly two thousand years
> > > >           and had no effect on life expectancy and earnings
> > > >           (except when it was used as justification to rape
> > > >           and pilage the resources of other cultures).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >           -----
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >           And if you think this isn't  related to
> > > >            religion--you need to go way back to
> > > >           square one and start all over again.
> > > >
> > > >      You never left square zero with your argument. You provided
> > > >      meaningless statistics with no causal relation to the issue
> > > >      your speaking about. The only thing you accomplished was to
> > > >      demonstrate that you are so hell-bent (pun intended) on
> > > >      finding a justification to forcibly indoctrinate every child
> > > >      with your fantasy-based world view and your personal
> > > >      intolerant moral code that you are incapable of grasping the
> > > >      complexity of issues involved.
> > > >
> > > >      Thomas
> > > >       Guess what, Thomas?   Christians could not care less how you
> > > >      educate your children.  What Christians mostly object to is
> > > >      your wanting to force your "scientific theories" on their
> > > >      children, using their own tax dollars.   Not a single
> > > >      Christian wants to stop you and your children from
> > > >      grovelling in "evolution" and "feminism" and "equal rights",
> > > >      but none of them want immoral people like you telling them
> > > >      how to live their lives and educate their children.
> > > >        If you love sodomites so much that you want them going to
> > > >      school with your children, go to South Africa where they
> > > >      just legalized it, in contradiction to 3 centuries of
> > > >      Christian progress. But don't tell moral Christians that
> > > >      their children have to accept sodomites into their Boy Scout
> > > >      troops and classrooms because it's just not going to
> > > >      happen. John Knight
> > > >
> > > \
> > >
> > > School prayer has no motivation other than to force religion on other
> > > people's children. Children can be taught by their parents to pray and
> > > taught by them to say private prayers even when they are in school.
> > > Public prayer in school serves only to force children to pray who
> > > otherwise would not.
> > >
> > > I don't love all sodomites. I simply do not have an irrational hatred or
> > > fear of them indoctrinated into me by an intolerant, ignorant, and
> > > superstitious world view. A world view that does not promote morality or
> > > kindness towards others, but rather is specifically designed to find
> > > excuses to act immorally towards certain kinds of people.
> >
> > CHRISTIANS DO NOT WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO BE AROUND PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
> > http://fathersmanifesto.com/sodomy.htm
> >
> > Do you understand that?
> >
> > Per the Holy Bible, you are "immoral", and we do not want to be around such
> > people, ever, no matter what you "think" about sodomites.
> >
> > Who is "we".  86% of Americans are members of Christian churches, and
> > another 7% are Christians who are not members of churches, for a total of
> > 93%.  There is a problem here, which is that The Statistical Handbook of the
> > American Family reports that an average of 80% of the American population
> > believes that sodomy is "always wrong".  Another 6% believe it is "almost
> > always wrong".  10% believes that it is "not wrong at all", 1% profess to be
> > "gay", and 3% of those who have committed sodomy report that it was "against
> > their will".
> >
> > The PROBLEM is that some 13% of Americans who profess to be Christians ALSO
> > condone sodomy.
> >
> > The FACT is that the 86% who believe that sodomy is wrong will FOREVER
> > maintain sodomy as a CRIME in this country, no matter  how "compassionate"
> > sodomites think we need to be.
> >
> > >
> > > If you want to force your immoral and ignorant world view on your
> > > children you can do so, however if  the means you use to do so make use
> > > of any gov money, facilities, or services, then you may not violate
> > > others constitutional rights.
> > >
> > > Thomas
> > >
> >
> > Go to South Africa, Thomas.  After 3 centuries of White rule, the blacks now
> > running the country just  legalized sodomy.
> >
> > Enjoy yourself.  Knock yourself out.  But don't tell Christians that they
> > need to have their children hang around sodomites--in public school, in Boy
> > Scouts Troops, on TV, in the movies, or ANYWHERE else.
> >
> > Sodomites will always be punished for their crimes, which is what "teachers"
> > who don't teach the facts are denying to the sodomites who otherwise
> > wouldn't be so open about in and DIE in prisons.
> >
> > John Knight
>

 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party