Surveys & Polls
Signatories to The Fathers' Manifestosm
Media perception, public perception, & the political agenda of 3.3 million Signatories to the Fathers' Manifestosm
SURVEYS OF SIGNATORIES
- Three out of four Signatories feel rage when they think about their experience in court.
- Four out of five believe adultery laws should be upheld, per a poll of Signatories and a Gallup Poll.
- More than half of Signatories prefer the presumption of father custody over joint custody.
- Four out of five Signatories agree that the size of government should be drastically reduced!
- Four out of five men and women believe majority of women would lie seriously enough to falsely convict their own husbands.
- Seventy percent oppose the legalization of sodomy.
- One out of three Signatories believe that the Nineteenth Amendment should be repealed, up from one out of six Fathers' Rights Activists in 1995.
- Nine out of ten believe fathers make unique contributions to their children's lives.
- Signatories deplore the anti-Christian, pro-Jewish bias of the mainstream media.
- Vast majority of Americans agree with Signatories on twelve key Christian issues.
- Eighty three% favor exiling jews to Madagascar.
INTERNET WIDE SURVEYS AND POLLS
- Eighty nine percent (89%) favor repatriation of African Americans to Liberia.
- Two thirds oppose abortion on demand.
- Fifty seven percent (57%) view abortion as MURDER!
- Less than a quarter believe sodomy should be legalized.
- More than three quarters believe sodomy is always wrong (The Statistical Handbood on the American Family, Oryx Press, 1992).
- Many believe SWAT Teams did more damage to society than most criminals.
- "More than 80 percent of the 603 people surveyed favored abolishing [affirmative action], including a surprising 79 percent of blacks, 80 percent of Hispanics, and 82 percent of women. The results confirmed a similar poll conducted in Florida two years earlier in which 84 percent of voters, and 86 percent of blacks, supported a ban on preferences."
- Less than three percent of the "victims" of domestic violence believe government should be involved.
- Two thirds believe the Talmud, jewish judges, jewish control of the media, and jewish control of education played a key role in our current social pathology.
- Three quarters support the expulsion to Madagascar of the 1.9% of "Americans" who are jews (but hold Israeli passports).
- Majority of Americans want smaller government, consistent with Signatories.
- One out of five Americans believe the IRS should arrest those who don't file tax returns (WorldnetDaily Poll).
- The tragedy of American education: TIMSS demonstrated to the world that a statistical zero percent of American 12th grade girls are able to resolve math and physics problems.
- Nine out of ten Americans pray regularly, two out of three want creationism in public schools, and three out of four want spoken Christian prayers in public schools.
- More than half of men voters support the existing second amendment (Gallup Poll) and less than 8% of Americans believe gun control laws are effective (Be Counted Poll).
- Nineteen out of twenty (95%) of Americans believe we are headed the wrong direction morally.
- Who sponsored 911?: