Tribe versus Race
· The Hebrew word “goy” means race, not nation.
· The Arabs are a race made up of 21 different nations.
· Our brethren are never non-Israelites.
· Where in the Torah are Israelites required to “make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the Torah.”
· Seriously consider the vast gulf between the races today and you will know why this is so important.
The etymology of the word “race” proves that it existed for a century prior to the completion of the KJV translation, so why was this word suspiciously absent from the supposed official Word of God? Why was “goy” arbitrarily translated as “nation” or “nations” 375 times, “heathen” 143 times, “gentiles” 30 times, “people” 11 times, and why was “ethnos” translated as “nation” or “nations” 64 times, “gentiles” 93 times, “heathen” 5 times, “people” twice, but not once as “race”?
The above is the definition of each of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, because each is a descendant of the twelve princes of Israel, ten of whom were sons of Jacob, and two of whom were his grandsons (Ephraim and Manasseh) who Abraham adopted, who would be the "stock". But it's also the definition of ALL of the Twelve Tribes collectively, as they are all of the stock of Jacob. And it's the definition of all of the descendants of Ishmael, Abraham's son, who today are Arabs, and the descendants of all of the descendants of Esau, Abraham's grandson, who are today the Edomites who jews claim are their patriarch. But it's also the definition of all of the descendants of Abraham, including descendants of Jacob, Esau, and Ishmael, as they would all be of Abraham's stock.
But Esau's and Ishmael's descendants are not heirs to God's everlasting covenant with Abraham through Jacob, even though they are of the stock of Abraham:
But the above is the definition of "race", not "tribe", so why did the KJV translators and most subsequent translators suggest that the descendants of Jacob should be referred to as the Twelve Tribes of Israel rather than the Twelve Races of Israel? Even the definition of "Tribe", and the definition of "phule" from which "tribe" is translated, include the word "race", so why would they, by gerrymandering the Word of God, give judeochristians the opportunity to claim that it's "racist" to point out that each of the Twelve Tribes were different "races"?
Is it somehow more accurate to claim that they were tribes rather than races? Is it more accurate to say that descendants of each of the 12 patriarchs were "A family, race or series of generations, descending from the same progenitor and kept distinct" rather than to say that they were "The lineage of a family, or continued series of descendants from a parent who is called the stock"?
<<< And the LORD said unto her, Two races [are] in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and [the one] people shall be stronger than [the other] people; and the elder shall serve the younger. >>>
<<< And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he [is] thy seed >>>
Who is God referring to here? Ishmael. Who are Ishmael’s descendants? The Arabs. Were the Arabs one *nation*? No, they’re a number of nations. BUT THEY ARE ONE *RACE*.
What do Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Kuwait and Iraq and Jordan and Syria have in common? They’re all nations. What else? They’re all *Arab* nations. Is *Arab* a religion? NO, THEY ARE A *RACE*. Arabs are the *race* who’re all descendants of Abraham, thru Ishmael made up today of 22 nations
This concept of *race* is the very same concept that God had in mind when He told Rebekah two *races* were in her womb.
IF you have “genetic markers” that show that ”Esau and Jacob were twins”, then you have PROOF that the Word of God is a LIE!
TRIBE, n. [L. tribus.]
1. A family, race or series of generations, descending from the same progenitor and kept distinct, as in the case of the twelve tribes of Israel, descended from the twelve sons of Jacob.
2. A division, class or distinct portion of people, from whatever cause that distinction may have originated. The city of Athens was divided into ten tribes. Rome was originally divided into three tribes; afterward the people were distributed into thirty tribes, and afterwards into thirty five.
3. A number of things having certain characters or resemblances, in common; as a tribe of plants; a tribe of animals.
Linneus distributed the vegetable kingdom into three tribes, viz. monocotyledonous, dicotyledonous, and acotyledonous plants, and these he subdivided into gentes or nations.
By recent naturalists, tribe has been used for a division of animals or vegetables, intermediate between order and genus. Cuvier divides his orders into families, and his families into tribes, including under the latter one or more genera. Leach, in his arrangement of insects, makes his tribes, on the contrary, the primary subdivisions of his orders, and his families subordinate to them, and immediately including the genera.
Tribes of plants, in gardening, are such as are related to teach other by some natural affinity or resemblance; as by their duration, the annual, biennial, and perennial tribes; by their roots, as the bulbous, tuberous, and fibrous-rooted tribes; by the loss or retention of their leaves, as the deciduous and ever-green tribes; by their fruits and seeds, as the leguminous, bacciferous, coniferous, nuciferous and pomiferous tribes, &c.
4. A division; a number considered collectively.
5. A nation of savages; a body of rude people united under one leader or government; as the tribes of the six nations; the Seneca tribe in America.
6. A number of persons of any character or profession; in contempt; as the scribbling tribe.
RACE, n. [L. radix and radius having the same original. This word coincides in origin with rod, ray, radiate, &c.]
1. The lineage of a family, or continued series of descendants from a parent who is called the stock. A race is the series of descendants indefinitely. Thus all mankind are called the race of Adam; the Israelites are of the race of Abraham and Jacob. Thus we speak of a race of kings, the race of Clovis or Charlemagne; a race of nobles, &c.
Hence the long race of Alban fathers come.
2. A generation; a family of descendants. A race of youthful and unhandled colts.
3. A particular breed; as a race of mules; a race of horses; a race of sheep.
Of such a race no matter who is king.
4. A root; as race-ginger, ginger in the root or not pulverized.
5. A particular strength or taste of wine; a kind of tartness.
The original progenitor of a family line.
The descendants of a common ancestor; a family line, especially of a specified character: comes from farming stock.
Ancestry or lineage; antecedents.
The type from which a group of animals or plants has descended.
A race, family, or other related group of animals or plants.
An ethnic group or other major division of the human race.
A group of related languages.
A group of related families of languages.
See,7200 I have called7121 by name8034 Bezaleel1212 the son1121 of Uri,221 the son1121 of Hur,2354 of the tribe4294 of Judah:3063