Forum

Free news

FREE blog

Donate

Search

Subscribe

jews/911

Feedback

dna

Gun poll

RCC

AIDS

Home

Fathers

Surveys

Holocaust

IQ

14th Amdt

19th Amdt

Israelites

NWO

Homicide

Blacks

Whites

Signatory

Talmud

Watchman

Gaelic

Traitors

Health?

 

From: "mike" <mikewasdin@yahoo.com>
To: <AmericanPoliceState@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 6:38 PM
Subject: [American Police State] Some Questions For The Believer


> Some Questions For The Believer
>
>
> 1) How would you define "God," and why are you convinced such a
> thing exists?
>

With two billion Holy Bibles on the planet, the moron who's too lazy to
check one of them out really doesn't deserve the courtesy of a reply, does
he?

Do your own homework, Mike.

> 2) If everything needs a creator, then who or what created God?
>

Believe it or not, the Holy Bible has the precise answer to this question,
too, so look it up yourself.

> 3) How can something that cannot be described be said to exist?
>

By His fruits shall you judge Him.

His fruits are the entire universe, so far.

> 4) Since there are countless religions in the world today claiming
> to the "one true religion," why do you think your beliefs are the
> correct ones?
>

Christianity's not a religion.  Christianity [read: Israelitism] is a
doctrine followed by all descendants of Jacob, and only descendants of Jacob
are able to discern what this means:
He said in reply, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of
Israel." Matthew 15:24



> 5) Since these religions make opposing claims, can more than one of
> them be right?
>

Two billion Christians follow the same Torah which 1.2 billion Muslims
follow, both of which are so similar to Buddhism, Hinduism, and Shintoism
that you probably can't even point out one difference.  The only "religions"
[read: races] which can't comprehend the Torah are pagans of African, and
jews whose despicable Talmud is almost the exact opposite of the Torah
followed by Christians and Muslims.

> 6) If you feel "in your heart" that your religion is the right one,
> how do you answer those of other faiths who claim the same thing?
>

What if we know in our brains that it's mostly niggers and jews in this
country who're incapable of discerning the Word of God?

Niggers and jews can't even grasp a word of Buddhism, Hinduism, or
Shintoism, much less Christianity or Islam.

> 7) How is it possible to settle the debate as to which of these
> religions, if any, is correct?
>
> 8) Why does your god allow all these false religions to exist?
>

Those of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob couldn't care less what other
races "think" of our God.

> 9) Is the bloody history of Christianity consistent with what is
> supposed to be a religion of love, or does it instead show the
> consequences of abandoning reason for faith?
>

Why are the atheist nigger pagans of Africa 50 times as likely to murder
each other as Christians in North Dakota or Buddhists in Singapore?

Why are the niggers of Washington, DC; or Gary, Indiana; or New Orleans,
La.; or Detroit, Michigan 350 TIMES more likely to commit murder than the
Christians of North Dakota or the Buddhists of Singapore?

Christianity?  Or the atheism practiced by pagan niggers no matter which
city they turn into a slum?

> 10) If everything is the product of a "grand design" by an
> omniscient, benevolent designer, why is the history of life so
> filled with horrible suffering, blundering waste, and miserable
> failures? Why does this god go through billions of years of such
> carnage without yet arriving at his goal?
>

Jacob was born 3,000 to 4,000 years ago, God told him that his descendants
would create many succcessful and prosperous nations (which they did), the
atheist pagan niggers of Africa still haven't even built a wheel or figured
out how to start a fire, and you can't locate a more successful race of
people on the planet than Israelites.

If you think these are "miserable failures" then why don't you quit whining
and go do a better job?

> 11) Why did your god intervene so many times in human affairs during
> antiquity (according to the Bible) and yet not do a single thing
> during modern times?
>

Women who murder a baby in the womb are 4 times more likely to die of cancer
than women don't.

Why?

So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the
land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but
by the blood of him that shed it. Numbers 35:33


> 12) Why should one's inner convictions about the existence of god
> indicate that such a being exists outside of the believer's own
> mind? In other words, if we can rely on subjective "intuitions"
> about god, why can't we rely on subjective intuitions about ghosts,
> devils, witches, and other supernatural agents?
>

If you could discern the Word of God, you'd know that there's more than an
itty bitty difference between ghosts and the LORD God who breathed the
spirit of life into Adam.

> 13) If you claim that the Resurrection (accompanied by two major
> earthquakes and zombies arising from their graves, according the
> gospel of Matthew, an eclipse according to Luke) they why are there
> no extra-biblical records of these events?
>

Where are your extra-biblical references which dispute these eye-witness
accounts?

> 14) If you claim that the gospels are eye-witness accounts of these
> events, then why do they disagree so widely over what happened?
>

They don't.

They demonstrate precisely how different perspectives from honest Israelites
who witnessed the same event can and will vary, and nothing less.

> 15) Can a god who would abandon his children when they needed him
> the most (as during the Holocaust of the Second World War) still be
> considered "all-good"?
>

260 million Israelites [read: Christians] died in the Holocaust, statistical
evidence that they were not upholding the Word of God, yet you claimed above
that God hasn't intervened lately.

This may have been his greatest success yet.

> 16) If something is not rational, should it be believed anyway?
>

93% of Americans claim to be Christians, which means that most of them don't
believe your irrational position and do believe the Word of God.

> 17) If the god of the Bible is "all-good," why does he himself say
> that he created evil (Isaiah 45: 7)?
>

Here you come face to face with the precise Scripture which proves that God
created evil, and you come up with this straw man argument that "the god of
the Bible is 'all-good'".

You said this, not God, and not God's Word.

> 18) Is there a better way than reason to acquire knowledge and truth?
>

If you reject or ignore the knowledge, wisdom, truth, facts, history,
philosophy, law, and doctrine of the Holy Bible, then you *start* at an
intellectual level lower than whale shi., and descend even deeper into the
murk than you started.

> 19) If you would answer #16 with "faith," then why are there so many
> contradictory faiths in the world?
>

We didn't, so to true descendants of Jacob, this is another straw man
argument.

> 20) Is comfort more important to you than intellectual integrity?
>

It's not comfortable to tell a mamzer [read: half breed, mongrel, or
nigger], that he's not permitted into the congregation of the LORD, even to
the tenth generation, but intellectual integrity requires all Israelites to
do just that:

A mamzer shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD,
Deuteronomy 23:2

> 21) What would it take to convince you that you are wrong?
>
> 22) If no rational argument can convince you that you are wrong,
> then why should anyone with a different point of view see your faith
> as anything other than a cult?
>

If you're a true Israelite who's just been misled by the jews, it might be
worthwhile to engage in a debate with you.  If you're just a jew,
judeochristian, nigger, latrino, or other mud or crud, then it's none of our
business and you can proceed on your own course (hopefully ending up in
Tripoli).

> 23) If an atheist lives a decent, moral life, why should a loving,
> compassionate god care whether or not we believe in him?
>

Because a whiney little 1% of the population who are atheists managed to ban
Christian children from saying a simple prayer to God in their classrooms,
which is reason enough to put you away.  And because a whiney 1.9% who are
jews [though I repeat myself] managed to create 22,000 gun control laws,
legalize  abortion and kill 42 million babies in the womb, and get us
involved in 5 unjust (according to Christians around the world) wars.

This is more than reason enough to put them away.

> 24) Why is faith (belief without evidence) considered a virtue?
>
> 25) How is faith without evidence any different from gullibility?
>
> 26) Should any religion that demands we elevate faith over reason be
> trusted?
>

This is a judeochristian straw man argument.  The people who put pen to
paper in the Holy Bible OBEYED God, they didn't merely have "faith":

Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments,
my statutes, and my laws. Gen 26:5

> 27) Why do so many religious people thank god when they survive a
> disaster, yet fail to be angry with him for causing the disaster in
> the first place?
>

Why do children who go to private schools where children CAN pray to God
score 100 SAT Points higher than the unfortunate lost, immoral, de-educated
souls in our anti-God, anti-prayer public schools?

Believe it or not, only a third of the reason is the presence of ignorant
atheist pagan niggers.

> 28) If you insist that the atheist disprove the god of the Bible,
> are you prepared to disprove the existence of Zeus, Odin, Ran and
> all the other ancient gods and goddesses?
>

The Holy Bible claims that these other gods and goddesses do exist, and
warns Israelites to never, ever associate with their followers in any way,
so why would an Israelite, much less a student of the Holy Bible, ever want
to be "prepared to disprove the[ir] existence"?

> 29) Why is the number of atheists in prisons disproportionately
> smaller than their numbers in the general population?
>

More than half of the inmates in our prisons are niggers, and even if a
nigger tells you that he's a "Christian", the reality is that EACH AND EVERY
ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS "is da violation of mah snivil rahts, sheeeit".

[read: at least 50% of our prison inmates are atheists, compared to only 1%
of the US or world populations, so that atheists are over-represented in
prison by 50X].

> 30) Is the brutal, vengeful and bloodthirsty god as depicted in the
> Old Testament still a loving god? Or is the Old Testament (which
> Jesus was supposed to uphold "every jot and tittle") wrong?
>

Jesus upheld every jot and tittle on the "Old Testament", PLUS He made it
abundantly clear that He HATED the jews, PLUS he said not a jot nor tittle
of the "Old Testament" could fail, PLUS He said He came to make war, not
peace!
http://fathersmanifesto.net/pharisees.htm

"you are not of my sheep", "you are of your father the devil", "a murderer
from the beginning", "liar and the father of lies", "break the command of
God for the sake of your tradition", "if God were your father, you would
love me".

> 31) How can the same god that, according to the Old Testament,
> killed everybody on Earth except for four people (Noah's Flood) be
> considered as anything other than evil?
>

The Holy Bible says the flood covered an "erets" [a localized area, not the
entire planet], that only Noah's "sark" [read: flesh, or kin] were killed,
and that Noah's sons took wives after the flood [read: there were still
other people in the world].

God saved Noah only because he was "perfect in his generations", which means
that he was racially pure, and killing off mamzers is His specialty.

> 32) Is the acceptance of religious mysticism, magic and miracles
> consistent with our understanding of good mental health?
>

If you were a pagan atheist nigger in Africa, you'd have a life expectancy
43 years shorter than it is here, so whatever shortcomings Christians have
in mental health you surely "think" is made up for with their excellent
physical health.


> 33) In order to be good Christians, must we really do as Jesus says
> in Luke 14: 26 and hate ourselves and our families?
>

Yes.

> 34) Since the ancient world abounded with tales of resurrected
> Savior-Gods that were supposed to have returned from the dead
> to "save" humanity, why should the Jesus story be considered true
> while the others are regarded as false?
>

What evidence do you have that any of them are false?

You've already acknowledged that you believe that God created all things,
both good and evil, so how much more difficult do you think it would be for
Him to raise from the dead something that He had to go to all the trouble to
create from scratch in the first place?

> 35) If the Bible is the standard for morality, why does it not
> forbid slavery and war crimes, such as those committed by the
> Hebrews?
>

The Holy Bible simply acknowledges a fact of life, which is that slavery
always exists, and that if you don't have slaves, then you'll be someone
else's slave.  Who are you the slave of now?  If you're a White working
American man, you need to work 42 days each year JUST to pay the taxes which
fund JUST the welfare which is paid JUST to niggers, one of the slickest
forms of slavery since King David's time.

One man's war criminals are another man's war heroes.

> 36) If the Bible is the inerrant word of God, why does it contain so
> many factual errors and contradictions, such as the two
> contradictory accounts of Creation in Genesis?
>

It does?  I always thought this was the first man Adam, and the last Adam:



And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last
Adam was made a quickening spirit, 1Co 15:45



  So God created Adam in his [own] image, in the image of God created he
him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:27

  And the LORD God formed Adam of the dust of the ground, and breathed into
his nostrils the breath of life; and Adam became a living soul. Gen 2:7



> 37) Why isn't the Bible written in a straightforward way which
> leaves no doubt about what it means? In other words, why are there
> so many Christian sects?
>


The Holy Bible IS "written in a straightforward way which leaves no doubt
about what it means".  It's the KJV "translation" [read: transliteration] of
the actual Holy Bible which confuses some people, like those who think that
the Israelites thought the world was flat, or that the flood was worldwide,
or that Jesus loved the jews, of that "God is a God of love" when He HATED
Esau [As it is written: "I loved Jacob but hated Esau.", Rom 9:13], or that
there's a contradiction between Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 2:7 [read: people
like you].

All others are capable of discerning it.



> 38) The last time Christianity attained total power, it resulted in
> the Dark Ages, so why should we expect anything different from
> Christian fundamentalists today?
>

Move to pagan atheistic Africa and see how dark your age gets.

http://fathersmanifesto.net/pagans.htm


> 39) Has anyone ever been killed in the name of atheism?
>

Do atheist pagan niggers of Washington murder each other (and others) at a
RATE 350 TIMES greater than Christians in North Dakota or Buddhists in
Singapore?


> 40) Why does history show that every time a fundamentalist religion
> has gained political power, tyranny and persecutions have soon
> followed?
>

If you simply promise to never come back nor phone home, not even after it
sinks in what's really meant by "tyranny and persecutions", I will
personally pay your one way fare to Tripoli and personally buy you one
square mile of land and a mule.

Such a deal.

 

TRAITOR McCain

jewn McCain

ASSASSIN of JFK, Patton, many other Whites

killed 264 MILLION Christians in WWII

killed 64 million Christians in Russia

holocaust denier extraordinaire--denying the Armenian holocaust

millions dead in the Middle East

tens of millions of dead Christians

LOST $1.2 TRILLION in Pentagon
spearheaded torture & sodomy of all non-jews
millions dead in Iraq

42 dead, mass murderer Goldman LOVED by jews

serial killer of 13 Christians

the REAL terrorists--not a single one is an Arab

serial killers are all jews

framed Christians for anti-semitism, got caught
left 350 firemen behind to die in WTC

legally insane debarred lawyer CENSORED free speech

mother of all fnazis, certified mentally ill

10,000 Whites DEAD from one jew LIE

moser HATED by jews: he followed the law

f.ck Jesus--from a "news" person!!

1000 fold the child of perdition

 

Hit Counter

 

Modified Saturday, March 11, 2017

Copyright @ 2007 by Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party