The Paradigm Shift to Patriarchy
The Fathers' Manifesto Web Site is dedicated to the elimination of fatherlessness through the establishment of the father as the head of the family, and through open discussions regarding ways to accomplish this. Any and all debate is welcomed, as is any critique, support, suggestion, and even flame. This complex issue deserves to and needs to be better understood by its detractors as well as by its supporters.
The rise of fatherlessness has been such a slow and chronic process that it eluded politicians and media, passing the crisis stage decades ago with no fanfare. But the destruction wrought by fatherlessness is now plain for all to see. Those who have recently dedicated themselves to resolving this crisis, from many different backgrounds and geographies, have successfully shifted the paradigm from matriarchy to patriarchy. It has been a long, slow, painful, costly, exhaustive, but successful process and June 1966 will go down in history as the date the world reversed the slide into matriarchy and began its journey to recovery.
What are the signs that the paradigm shift has occurred, when so much of the media is still bashing fatherhood and when so many politicians are still ignoring the destruction of the family? Consider what has happened in the 10 months since the FM was created on August 17, 1995:
- critiquing single-mother households got you a black eye then, but today it is "self-evident" that this is the source of our social pathology.
- proposing father custody then was considered sexist, but now "it is widely known" that creating single-mother households is exactly what produces so many criminals.
- our 92% rate of mother custody is now recognized as pure matriarchy which in no way resembles patriarchy.
- men had no retort to media bashing about their role in domestic violence, but now "it is widely known" that women are no less culpable for domestic violence than men.
- fathers were considered to be dangerous to children, but now "it is widely known" that a child is 18 times more likely to be murdered by his mother than by his biological father.
- at the time the FM was created, only a few men would sign it or even admit that they signed it, but there are now more than 800,000 Signatories.
- the FM statistical database is proven, tested, vast, accurate, and demonstrates graphically the ill effects of fatherlessness in a way never portrayed in history.
- in just the last few weeks the media actually reported on the ill-effects of fatherlessness for the first time in our memories in 3 decades.
- the word "patriarchy" is no longer a bad word, while the word "matriarchy" has become one.
- the pathology resulting from joint custody of children has been fully and openly debated and can now be discussed without threats or discord.
- the impact of fatherlessness on education quality and costs has been established and quantified.
- the "false child abuse industry" has been identified, quantified, exposed, and soundly discredited, and will be eliminated by voters in this next presidential election.
- false convictions of men and fathers by falsified feminist testimony has been disclosed, discredited, and has already resulted in the release from prison of many falsely convicted men like Kevin Lee Green.
- feminism has been discredited in general and major feminist lies have been exposed, opening up the flood gates for major retribution against their anti-social agenda.
- affirmative action has been dissected, exposed, discredited, and will soon be rejected en-masse, with California's CCRI almost certain to pass.
- the US Supreme Court took an uncharacteristic pro-family stance by knocking the teeth out of affirmative action and making statements in favor of the "return of God" to this nation.
- the FM may have enough influence in the presidential election to make fatherlessness the major plank in one political party's platform.
- the true supporters of fatherhood have been separated from the false detractors.
Fathers worldwide will now eliminate the victimhood cult of feminism, reestablish fatherhood and families, place their children in the most protective and productive environment in the world -- the father headed household, and get on with the business of creating a safer and better world, unencumbered by government interference in their families.