- The Zionization of Florida
- By Wendy Campbell
- Wendy Campbell is a film-maker from California, and a familiar face:
- her powerful essays already appeared on this list and elsewhere. Today
- we offer her provocative and biting description of her visit to the city
- where the main street is called Yitzshak Rabin Boulevard. No, it is
- not Tel Aviv, but Miami.
- But first, an announcement: Wendy made a new documentary called
- "Neturei Karta: Jews Against Zionism" and it will be screened on
- April 14 at 7:30 pm at La Pena Cultural Center at 1305 Shattuck Ave.,
- Berkeley. Wendy describes her film as an "interview with the engaging
- Rabbi Weiss of the Ultra Orthodox Jewish group called Neturei Karta
- (which means "Guardians of the City" in the ancient Aramaic language),
- which was formed in the 1930's before Israel was created in 1948, to
- protest the new movement called Zionism. Rabbi Weiss, who is based
- just north of New York City, explains why his worldwide organization
- believes that Zionism is the exact opposite of Judaism and why they
- pray for the peaceful dismantling of the Zionist state of Israel.
- Mainstream media has always ignored the activism of the Neturei Karta
- and other anti-Zionism groups, so this film may be somewhat shocking,
- but very enlightening, for many people who have always thought that
- all Jews are pro-Israel and Zionists. Rabbi Weiss provides a fascinating
- and concise history of Judaism and how Zionism has been aggressively
- seeking to transform it, revealing their intimidation tactics and falsehoods.
- He explains how the only way that true peace can be achieved is through
- achieving justice for the Palestinian people, by apologizing for having
- oppressed them and for stealing their land. He advocates making amends
- with them by providing reparations and allowing them equal rights.
- According to Rabbi Weiss, Zionism is blatant racism and against true
- Jewish values. He asserts that Judaism is a religion, but Zionism has
- attempted to replace religion with nationalism. For more information
- about Neturei Karta, please visit www.nkusa.org. For more information o
- n film-maker Wendy Campbell's previous documentary, "Truth: Exposing
- Israeli Apartheid", please visit
- Miami, Florida: Zionist Occupied Territory?
- By Wendy Campbell
- Recently, my boyfriend and I decided to take a trip to South Beach Miami along
- with a couple days down in Key West, just for fun. These days, as anti-war and
- anti-Zionism activists, with a special interest in resolving the Israel-Palestine
- conflict which is fueled by US tax dollars, we tend to see everything through
- highly politicized lenses.
- Of course, we both know that Florida has a large population of American Jews,
- but we were surprised with the "Zionization" of Florida, as well as the mention
- by people on two separate occasions in Key West, who didn't even know about
- our politics, of Israeli money-laundering that is going on there. Israel is the
- largest producer of the rave party drug Ecstasy, and apparently the Israeli
- druglords also collude with South American drug dealers. The Israeli drug
- dealers are said to launder money through their cheesy tourist trap tee-shirt
- shops that line the lower end of Duval Street in Key West, the last island of
- the Florida Keys. Since this activity seems to be common knowledge, maybe
- there is some collusion with local authorities as well.
- The Definition of Zionism
- At any rate, please allow me to explain my definition of "Zionism". Zionism
- is a racist ideology that allows for Jews from anywhere in the world to go to
- Israel-Palestine to claim superior rights to the land and government there at
- the expense of the indigenous non-Jewish Palestinians. It can be argued that
- Zionist Jews expect certain privileges above and beyond the average citizen
- in any country they live. By the way, not all Jews are Zionists, and not all
- American Jews think of Israel as their homeland. Many American Jews,
- I'm sure, if not most, think of themselves as Americans first and foremost.
- Many American Jews, I'm sure, accept their fellow Americans as equals
- regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity or gender. However, only Jews
- enjoy completely equal rights in Israel, where it is not a true secular
- democracy even for Jews, in that only marriages between Jews are acknow-
- ledged as legal in Israel, for just one example. Furthermore, all non-Jews
- are marginalized in Israel.
- Zionist American Jews are the chauvinistic Jews who commonly believe
- in innate, irreducible differences from others and their own cultural-religious
- superiority to gentiles, or non-Jews. This attitude apparently enables them
- to justify Israel's national campaign of blatant ethnic cleansing against the
- non-Jewish Palestinians at worst as per "hard Zionists" or at the very least,
- complete segregation as per the apartheid two-state solution favored by
- "soft Zionists".
- American Zionist Jews tend to think of Israel as their homeland, and to
- perceive America as the "cash cow" and military vessel for achieving
- Zionist hegemony as well as convenient place to live where they can
- enjoy prosperity, freedom and protection from the strife that occurs in
- Israel because of Zionism. Zionists in America espouse universalistic,
- democratic principles for Americans while trying to cover up Nazi-like
- campaigns in Israel against the Palestinians. U.S. policies now reflect
- this abhorrent double standard in the so-called "war on terrorism" in
- Iraq which is being waged on Israel's behalf.
- Zionists also push and often succeed for Jewish supremacy in many
- areas of American politics, media and culture to serve their narrow
- interests, often at the expense of non-Jewish Americans. American
- Zionist Jews tend to place their first loyalty to Israel, over and above
- any loyalty to America.
- We congratulate American Jews who possess the moral clarity to
- denounce Zionism loudly and clearly, and invite all others to do so
- as well.
- Zionized Miami and the Media
- Back to the subject matter at hand. Is Miami, Florida, Zionist-occupied
- There were many things that we observed that led us to believe it is.
- And we wonder, is the rest of America going to follow suit? We hope
- For instance, most of the newspapers we looked at seemed to be by, for
- and about Jews. The fact is that Miami is a highly diverse and multi-cultural
- city, with a strong presence of Americans that come from many backgrounds:
- Cuban, South American, European and African. As a side-note, we met
- many Argentinians, who appear to be the latest new wave of immigrants.
- Of course, we weren't sure who were actually American citizens, but
- obviously many people in Miami are indeed American citizens. Why is it
- that such a culturally diverse city seems to have media so dominated by
- those who are Jewish? This could also be said about American media at
- large, however it is not always quite so blatantly noticeable. In Israel,
- from what I understand, the liberal newspaper the Ha'aretz employs no
- Gentile (non-Jewish) writers! In other words, in any place that has been
- "Zionized", the non-Jews tend to be dispossessed and marginalized, and
- otherwise subjugated to various degrees.
- Jewish Discrimination Against Christians
- Here is a very telling front-page story of the Jan. 29 issue of the Miami
- newspaper the Sun Post. A woman by the name of Sondra Snowdon has
- been on a hunger strike to protest the fact that her town would not allow
- any Christmas decorations to be displayed other than a Christmas tree yet
- many Jewish decorations for Hanukkah were allowed, such as the menorah
- and the Star of David. She and another woman from another community
- who has also been experiencing the same kind of discrimination against
- the display of Christmas decorations are considering taking civil action.
- As per the article, Councilman Robert Yaffe said the council should make
- a "better effort to embrace the celebrations of all members of the community."
- Now isn't that a fact!
- It seems obvious that Zionist Jews have a propensity for cultural compet-
- itiveness and even discriminate against non-Jews, including Christians, and
- most obviously Muslims. By the way, Hanukkah is a minor holiday in the
- Jewish religion, yet it has been elevated by Zionist Jews in order to compete
- and even at times to dominate over the most holy day for Christians, the
- holiday of Christmas, a time that is now simply referred to "The Holidays".
- Zionist Jews relentlessly seek to promote programs to educate Americans
- about their version of the Holocaust, which by the way, claimed many non-
- Jewish victims including the ones who gave their lives to end the war although
- this is not emphasized by Zionists. As they seek to bring Jewish culture to
- mainstream America, Zionists often display insensitivity if not hostility
- towards others' religions, including Christianity, as well as others' nationalities,
- in particular for example, Germans, Austrians and all Arabs.
- Jewish Dominance On Street Signs
- Another example of Zionist hegemony over mainstream America in Miami
- could be seen in the street signs. Many streets such as 12th Street, 15th Street.
- 16th Street or 20th Street had Jewish names over them, such as Abe Resnick,
- Bernard Horowitz and Irving Meyer. Abe Resnick is on the board of the
- Holocaust Memorial in Miami, by the way. We saw no other names over
- South Beach Miami street signs besides Jewish names-no Hispanic names,
- not even English names. At one point we did see a street named for Flagler,
- who virtually created South Beach Miami in the very first place, so that seems
- surely fitting. There was even one street sign that was simply Yitzshak Rabin
- Boulevard! What other politician of a foreign country has a boulevard named
- after him in America? Yitzshak Rabin may have been the only somewhat
- decent Israeli prime minister, but does that earn him a street named just for
- him in America? Apparently some people think so. Later, we chuckled when
- we saw that the sign over 20th Street next to the Holocaust Memorial bore
- the additional name "Jerusalem Street".
- The Holocaust Museum as a Wartime Propaganda Tool
- While we are on the topic of the Holocaust Memorial which we visited while
- we were there, which is no doubt at least partially paid for with non-Jewish
- American tax money, this is what we observed. First of all it is a very
- impressive memorial, with a lily pond, and an outdoor entry way lined by
- a wall of panels for names of the victims of the Holocaust (reminiscent
- of the Viet Nam War Memorial), which leads to a central circular walled
- plaza with a very dramatic monumental bronze sculpture of a hand
- outreaching towards the sky, with the naked, starved bodies of concentration
- camp inmates grasping for life at its base. After some quick calculations,
- we concluded that there were only about 26,000 names on the wall! On top
- of that, there were forms one could fill in and submit for $36 per name to
- be added, as there were many blank panels waiting to be filled in with names.
- Which led us to a very compelling question.
- The compelling question is this: if it is true as the Zionists' claim that there
- were six million Jews killed during the Holocaust under Hitler during WWII,
- then why has there been no complete central compilation of the victims' names?
- Surely, with all the research and Holocaust "scholarship", along with the
- claims and litigation that came in for compensation and reparations from
- Germany, Switzerland and other European countries, along with the aid
- of modern computers, there must be a central database with all of the names
- of the victims.
- But apparently, to the best of our knowledge, there is not. Why not? Could it
- be that Zionists know that such a compilation would possibly come up far
- shorter than six million Jewish victims? Could it be that this would lead to
- an open discussion of all the claims that Zionists make about the Holocaust?
- Could it be that this would lead to the lifting of the taboo against questioning
- Zionist claims about the Holocaust? Although we all know the Holocaust
- was a heinous occurrence in history, the Zionists insist that it is the worst
- occurrence in all history of mankind in their own chauvinistic, ethnocentric
- fashion, when in actuality, any genocidal, ethnic cleansing of any people is
- equally abhorrent, and that applies to what the Zionists are now supporting
- in Israel against the non-Jewish Palestinians who are the indigenous people
- of the Holy Land.
- We realize also that the Holocaust is a sensitive topic, as well as a highly
- unpleasant topic in every aspect, however, if any country is accused of
- committing the worst crime in history, shouldn't there be a burden of proof?
- The untold volumes of "missing names" should concern everyone interested
- in truth and historical accuracy. Already, even Jewish Zionist scholars have
- apparently uncovered truths that contradict some of the Holocaust lore, but
- never-the-less, the Holocaust lore originally put forth by the Zionists years
- ago as "fact" remains unchanged for public consumption.
- We came to the conclusion that the Holocaust Museum, which is only one
- of many across this country and around the world, is definitely a very potent
- wartime propaganda tool, again funded at least partially by tax dollars.
- The Role of Jews in the Bolshevik Revolution Airbrushed Away
- In South Beach Miami, there is also a very interesting museum that
- specifically features posters and artifacts of wartime propaganda.
- On the 6th floor of the Wolfsonian Museum, there were many posters
- from WWII from various countries from both sides of the war, including
- from America, Nazi Germany, fascist Italy and so on. We found one poster
- that was printed in 1942 in the Nazi-occupied Netherlands to be especially
- interesting. The text read "BOLSJEWISME IS MOORD!" which translates,
- according to the placard beside it, as "BOLSHEVISM IS MURDER!".
- However, there was no reference to the fact that the letters "J-E-W" were
- inserted into the word or why it was. It's something that most people would
- most likely not notice. Most people don't have a clue about the fact that Jews
- were prominent leaders in the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. Was this
- omission an oversight or further evidence of the unwritten rule against
- offending certain powerful sensibilities?
- The placard explained how the poster graphically featured the horrors of
- a young girl raped, a man tortured and murdered, and Christianity under
- attack, as shown in the shattered crucifix on the ground, committed at the
- hands of the Bolsheviks. This was designed by the Nazi Germans to play
- on the Europeans' anxiety of the savageness of Red Army of the Communist
- Soviet Union. What is interesting is that, just like in the overall American
- and European discourse, the role of Jews, many of whom were leaders in
- the brutal Bolshevik Communist Soviet Union, has been airbrushed out
- of history, just like it was deleted out of the placard at the museum, even
- while staring you in the face from the poster. In fact, a couple of top
- German politicians were recently publicly admonished for making a public
- reference to the significant role that Jews played during the Bolshevik
- Revolution and Communist Soviet Union.
- The Taboo Against Criticizing Zionist Israel and the Behavior of
- Zionist Jews
- This all fits into the pattern of the strong taboo against speaking about Jews
- at all in connection with anything negative, no matter how justified. Holocaust
- lore has created a potent taboo against criticizing specifically Jewish political
- actions. In today's "post Holocaust" environment, Jews are to be viewed either
- in a uniformly positive light or as victims. This surely benefits Israel's ongoing
- campaign of ethnic cleansing against the non-Jews in Palestine-Israel, not to
- mention their privileged status here. The fear of the smear of "anti-Semitism"
- is deliberately intended to diminish all legitimate protest against Zionism and
- its crimes. Expect to see still more Holocaust Museums, Holocaust classes in
- both public and private Christian schools, movies, cartoons, artifacts, etc.
- coming soon to a neighborhood near you!
- The repetition is essential in order to constantly attempt to justify Israel's
- on-going ethnic cleansing campaign which now includes the building of the
- monumental Apartheid Wall, which also illegally separates more Palestinians
- from their land, another example of under-reporting of Israel's wrong-doings.
- The logic that follows, is if the Jews are portrayed as always innocent of any
- wrongful behavior, then the only reason one could be anti-Jew or more
- accurately, anti-Zionism, is because of some irrational hatred, and never
- because of their lawless behavior. However this attempt to protect Jews
- from "scapegoating" or more accurately from holding Zionist Jews and Israel
- accountable for their behavior, is in fact directly allowing Zionist Jews to
- continue breaking international law with impunity.
- The Need to Demand Equal Rights for All Everywhere Now
- It is time for all Americans of all races, religions and ethnicities, including
- non-Zionist Jews, to stop being timid or blackmailed into allowing a separate
- political or moral standard for Zionist Jews and the Jewish state of Israel.
- No topic should be taboo, unless it is pure hate-mongering, something which
- anyone of any religion is capable of, but which must be avoided. No one
- people's suffering is any more important than any other people's suffering.
- "Never again" coined by arch Zionist racist Meir Kahane, should mean never
- again should there be a holocaust or any persecution of any people because
- of their race, religion, ethnicity or gender, either here in America, or in Israel-
- Palestine or anywhere in the world, especially any country that receives
- American tax dollars. There must be no double standards allowed for anyone.
- All people and all countries must abide by International Law, or else be held
- accountable for their crimes against humanity in a recognized international
- court of law. It is time to address the Palestine-Israel conflict in a completely
- truthful manner, and demand that the Palestinians be allowed the same human r
- ights as the Israelis.
- Using the formula which dismantled apartheid in South Africa, similarly Israel
- must be pressured by all people of conscience to transform into a true secular
- democracy with equal rights for all regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or
- Firstly, a Truth and Reconciliation Committee must be set up, and the suffering
- of the Palestinian people due to Zionism must be fully and truthfully acknow-
- ledged by the world, and most especially by Israel. Then steps must be taken to
- create a true secular democratic government that guarantees equal rights for all
- to replace the current racist, Zionist government in Israel which favors only Jews. Additionally, all Palestinians must be compensated for their losses, including
- all the Palestinian refugees who must be allowed to claim their inalienable right
- to return to Palestine-Israel. This is their right according to UN Resolutions,
- International Law and world opinion. The U.S. and all the nations of the UN
- should participate in accomplishing this.
- Once this is accomplished, and it can be done if enough people demand it and
- work for it, then this will allow a new era of peace and good will to emerge
- throughout the world, rather than endless war.